Gamefly Sale. Dead Space 3 $10, AC3 $10, DMC $15 Xbox360, Sly 4 $12.99

tsoul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Would buy DmC for PS3 at that price. Honestly the demo was fun, the hate seems way overblown for a stupid makeover of the character and some immature vulgar elements

Sweet picked up Dead Space 3 and also snagged Halo 4 finally. I never could seem to grab Halo 4 in time whenever they have put it up for 14.99.

Sly 4 looks good at that price but it seems likely that it will be around $10 new around BF and that will come with the Vita version for sure

Thanks OP!

In for DMC + AC3. Would certainly pick up Sly Cooper if the cross buy code was included. 

Gamefly has some pretty great prices. MGS:Rising was pretty tempting at $20.

Well fuck me. I literally ordered Dead Space and AC3 from Gamefly within the last week because they were the cheapest place to get em at $15 a piece. Oh well... you can all thank me for the reduced price.

In for DS3, thanks!

Also waiting on $10 for DMC.  I have a feeling after the new systems drop, the holiday sale is going to be full of $10 or less games to choose from.

Wow, those are insane prices for Dead Space 3 and Assassins Creed 3. Really kicking myself for missing out on Dead Space 3. Been waiting to pick up a cheap copy so my sister and I can play some co-op.

bread's done
Back