Looking to get some Referrals! FreemyApps & FeaturePoint

Vivacious Fox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of CAG, my name is Vivacious Fox and I'm looking to get some help getting referrals. These programs are accessed on iOS via Safari that aren't really apps. The programs that I am using are the two following;

1. FreemyApps - Works similar to sites that require you to take surveys, but instead you download FREE apps. For the majority of these apps you only need to install them and use them for at least 30 seconds. Then after you are awarded your points you can delete the app or keep it if you end up liking it. But there is a catch to this, if you have already downloaded the app before using FreemyApps you WILL NOT be awarded points.

NOTE: In certain cases I have been able to get points for downloading the same app.

Sounds cool huh? Well here are some of the prizes listed under their "Gifts" section:

-$10-$50 iTunes Gift Cards  

-$1-$25 Amazon Gift Cards

-$10-$20 in Xbox Live Points

With 1500 points being equal to about $5.

Interested? My referral link is HERE

Or if you prefer to type it in you can use this: http://m.freemyapps.com/s hare/twitter/21e378d1  

-Minus the space between S and H-

*NOTE: These links should be clicked, or typed, on your iOS device via Safari 

Here's proof of my rewards:

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:23132]

2. FeaturePoint -Nearly Identical to FreemyApps. With a few differences, for example the prizes and the value of the points.

So here are some of the prizes:

-400 Microsoft Points

-$10 iTunes Gift Card

-iPad Mini

-Nexus 7

-$5 Starbucks Gift Cards

-$3-$500 Amazon Gift Cards

-$10-$1000 Paypal USD Funds

-Various iOS apps that can be redeemed  

Now here is the biggest difference between FP and FmA: 3000 points equal to about $5

Interested? Here's my referral LINK

Or if you prefer to type it you can use this: http://featu.re/8XSWD8

*Again these links need to be used on iOS via Safari

Here is proof of my rewards: 

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:23032][sharedmedia=gallery:images:23031] [sharedmedia=gallery:images:23133]

With this referral you get 50 points to start you out and in return I get a 50% of the points you get per app. For example you download an app and are rewarded 102 points I get 51 points. But you still get the full 102. 

I want to thank you for taking the time to read this and for your interest in helping me. Thank You! If you have any question send me a PM I'll be more than happy to answer! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back