Turtle Beach - Ear Force DX12 for Xbox 360 $70 @ Best Buy

I remember seeing somewhere that XB1's gonna use a different headset jack, but they're planning on making an adapter for older model headsets, don't take my word on it though. Either way this is a great price for a great headset. I bought a pair a few months ago when they were $80 and have definitely gotten my money's worth out of them. I might wind up buying another set to keep hooked up to my PC even.

Does anyone here have the DX12?
I had one for a short time. It was a nice set, but I exchanged it for a great deal I got on an Astro. For $70, I'm tempted to pick one of these up again.

It's basically an X12 with a DSS2 packaged into the box. Someone correct me here if I'm wrong.

The value comes from the DSS2. You can use this little unit on other headsets and plug it into the PC (if you have the appropriate soundcard). I gave the headset a run both with and without the DSS2 and it does make a big difference. I'm not an audiophile and don't understand all the specifics of how a virtual 5.1 can come through 2 speakers, but it is a convincing effect in game.

Last edited by a moderator:
YES! Thanks  I hope this is the same headset i've been checking into. The one that has surround sound and also works on pc. I'm soo glad I didn't buy the x12 the other day from sams club.

bread's done
Back