Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think GameStop will take in the non-MS official 320GB hard drive? Stupid question I know, but someone else did it with a Slim AC Adaptor.
Probably not since an official hard drive actually has a feature the knock off do not. You can't play original Xbox games if you do not have an official hdd.

Do you think GameStop will take in the non-MS official 320GB hard drive? Stupid question I know, but someone else did it with a Slim AC Adaptor.
You could probably slip it by if you traded a 360 with it or if the knock off has the engraving like the official one's. Probably depends on the employee on if they check to see if it's official or not.

EDIT: You'd probably get more for it from eBay though.

Last edited by a moderator:

It worked for me when I passed off the 250GB fake I was suckered into buying from China to Amazon. Always worth a try. :)

Probably not since an official hard drive actually has a feature the knock off do not. You can't play original Xbox games if you do not have an official hdd.
Yes, you can. The chinese knock off people are just too lazy to put it on there. I made my own 320gb with at 2.5 HDD and have backwards compatibility.

You could probably slip it by if you traded a 360 with it or if the knock off has the engraving like the official one's. Probably depends on the employee on if they check to see if it's official or not.

EDIT: You'd probably get more for it from eBay though.
Well the knock off is $44 and change for 'Like New' and I have $50 in credit laying around. With the playcation coupon the 320GB HDD will net me $84. That's about $40 profit! That I'll just transfer back to Amazon of course.

They only take official hard drives. Kind of scummy to trade in a knock off if you know about it beforehand, isn't it? Just like the AC Adapter.

Bought sly cooper 1 for 6.xx

and professor layton diabolical box for 10.xx 

and 2 jumbo buckets of candy straws for 14.xx mmmmmm so I could get dat free shipping.

Hopefully everything turns out well being that this is my first time buying stuff from awd. Since they are going to be packing that in a large box I hope nothing gets damaged. I'm guessing they will deliver it to my front door? as I highly doubt it'd fit in a mail box :p.

Poker, thanks for the new thread. :D

Where was everyone this morning. There were some nice things up. For instance Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 for ps3 for $10.64. I would have grabbed that but it was already gone.

Also, I snagged Dragon's Crown couple of days ago for $34.62 listed in very good condition and it came brand new with the artbook. Score! I had it on vita but wanted to play it on ps3. Very happy with the purchase.

Back on topic:

:360: AC Power Supply for Microsoft XBOX 360 Phat (LN) $11.36
:360: Risen 2: Dark Waters - Complete Package (LN) $14.84

:xbox: Unreal Championship 2 The Liandri Conflict (LN) $6.65

:ps3: Playstation 3 Soul Calibur IV Arcade Stick (LN) $49.89
:ps3: Wired Controller [3rd party] (LN) $5.63
:ps3: (PS3 Slim) AC Power Adapter Cord [3rd party] (VG) $2.17

:ps3::ps2:
browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
A/V Cable with S-Video [3rd party] (VG) $1.67

:ps3: Two Worlds II - Velvet Game of the Year Edition (LN) $22.15

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22 (LN) $5.70

:3ds: Code of Princess (VG) $20.29

:ds: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Complete Set with Collector's Ho-Oh and Lugia Figurines (LN) $168.00

:pc: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Collector's Edition (A) $49.86 (Dinger!)

Got in an XCom: The Bureau yesterday. In great shape, though the wrong game. They sent Xcom: Enemy Unknown instead. I complained to customer service, but they won't do anything about it except let me return it since it's Warehouse Deals. Sadly, this is about the 4th time something like this has happened, whether it's wrong game, wrong system or something missing from the order. AWD is really going to crap. I've noticed their seller rating is down to 91% and I doubt that's a coincidence. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back