* * * * - 34 votes

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

#5281 Maskim   RIP Lemmy CAGiversary!   879 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:24 AM

Virtues Last Reward was one I was very much looking for. Then I found it on my download history on PSN. I don't remember buying it so I assume it was a plus freebie at some point. I haven't played it yet, but it looks awesome.
Posted Image

#5282 Czakjames   In your dreams, show no mercy. CAGiversary!   1141 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Czakjames

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

If you want a 3DS version, then get it from the eShop. Otherwise, it's best to get a Vita version.

Ooh, the eShop version isn't bugged?

#5283 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6221 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:46 AM

If I remember right I read an article saying they fixed the bugs but only in that version and wouldn't patch the cartridge release..... Sold mine when I got a Vita and it was on PS+.

#5284 Czakjames   In your dreams, show no mercy. CAGiversary!   1141 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Czakjames

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

If I remember right I read an article saying they fixed the bugs but only in that version and wouldn't patch the cartridge release..... Sold mine when I got a Vita and it was on PS+.

Very cool. I didn't know the eShop version had been patched. Thanks!

#5285 mask-air-raid   Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda Banned   5809 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

mask-air-raid

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:00 AM

No insects. ;)
Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask
GiftHulk invite code:RD172480
ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444
Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!
Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#5286 poketherice   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   21 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

poketherice

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:01 AM

Some games to keep an eye out for:

Fire Emblem Awakening

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

Legend of Zelda OoT

Resident Evil Revelations
SMT IV

Mario and Luigi Dream Team

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Numerous Mario Bros. games

Those are just on the 3DS. If you look at the DS library, you'll have plenty more to pick from.

This list is great in terms of 3ds games, but I just want to say that for Resident Evil, you're better off buying it elsewhere, if that's what you want to go for. It's very cheap at a lot of places (for instance, I got my copy at Target for 6.80ish.) 

#5287 mask-air-raid   Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda Banned   5809 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

mask-air-raid

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:04 AM

Target doesn't have it on clearance anymore. It was being clearanced around the time of my final exams and someone hid the last copy at the nearest store, so I didn't travel to the OC to get it.

It's back at my nearest store but it's not on clearance now.

#5288 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1842 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

Is there going to be a us version of phantasy star universe 2 or is the Japanese version region free?

The vita version I'm speaking of forgot to include that

#5289 samaside  

samaside

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:16 AM

In a ridiculous stroke of bad luck, the brand new 3DS XL I bought after my AWD purchase turned out to be a dud stopped reading game cartridges.

Should I just take this as a sign?

#5290 mask-air-raid   Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda Banned   5809 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

mask-air-raid

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:27 AM

In a ridiculous stroke of bad luck, the brand new 3DS XL I bought after my AWD purchase turned out to be a dud stopped reading game cartridges.

That is weird. All my Nintendo stuff has been reliable. Did you leave the battery to energize and disconnect when the light was gone? Did you perform the system updates?

#5291 samaside  

samaside

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:34 AM

That is weird. All my Nintendo stuff has been reliable. Did you leave the battery to energize and disconnect when the light was gone? Did you perform the system updates?

Yup. I went through all the usual motions with both of them. I mean, my old school red phat DS is still alive and kicking and I got that one ages ago. No idea why I'm striking out with Nintendo suddenly. I fully agree with you. They are usually super reliable.

#5292 mask-air-raid   Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda Banned   5809 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

mask-air-raid

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

It doesn't read the games it already read or does it still read some? You might be able to narrow down the issue by changing the cards. Try using a DS game and check for a system update.

#5293 Czakjames   In your dreams, show no mercy. CAGiversary!   1141 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Czakjames

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:47 AM

Don't give up on the 3DS! Without a doubt, it's my favorite system. So many great games and plenty more on the horizon. You'd be doing yourself a disservice to give up on it!

#5294 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   35239 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:52 AM

Yup. I went through all the usual motions with both of them. I mean, my old school red phat DS is still alive and kicking and I got that one ages ago. No idea why I'm striking out with Nintendo suddenly. I fully agree with you. They are usually super reliable.

Well you also don't know what the person who traded/returned the system put it through even if it looks alright.  What did you pay for them on AWD?

3ds120.gif Project X Zone  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Tokyo Mirage  :vita: TBD

:xb1: TBD  :ps4: Pac-Man 256   :360: TBD  :ps3: TBD

Finished Games 2016: 17 - Recently Completed: :wiiu: Mario Party 10
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#5295 samaside  

samaside

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:54 AM

It doesn't read the games it already read or does it still read some? You might be able to narrow down the issue by changing the cards. Try using a DS game and check for a system update.

It's not reading games it had already read. I don't get any new ones until Monday to test them out, lol. I guess I could try putting in regular DS games if I can remember where I stuck them. I thought they were in my TADRIS cookie jar but I was wrong. :|

Well you also don't know what the person who traded/returned the system put it through even if it looks alright.  What did you pay for them on AWD?

With the 10% off coupon it was like $156 or something after tax. I figured after sinking as much as I did into games for it, though, I might as well just buy a new one to ensure I could play them. Joke was on me. :P

#5296 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   35239 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

:ps3: Madden 25 VG $34.30

3ds120.gif Project X Zone  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Tokyo Mirage  :vita: TBD

:xb1: TBD  :ps4: Pac-Man 256   :360: TBD  :ps3: TBD

Finished Games 2016: 17 - Recently Completed: :wiiu: Mario Party 10
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#5297 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1842 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

http://www.amazon.co...llector edition

LN $57 Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition

SORRY ON MY TABLET

#5298 cjenvy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1956 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:49 AM

http://www.amazon.co...llector edition

LN $57 Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition

SORRY ON MY TABLET

why give us that when atleast 4 of us got le dingers for sub 25 this week 

you a cool guy but

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fhCks3bvTdA

#5299 MoCiWe   Embrace, Change, Happiness CAGiversary!   7116 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:12 AM

Wow that sucks....I would keep trying to get a good one but that would probably bum me out getting two in a row that don't work right, I can say after playing around with my XL the past few days now I really recommend it as it is a great system and there are just a real lot of awesome games out for it now.

659629.png?68329996

I like to stream sometimes! twitch.tv/mociwe

#5300 Hemi   One with the never-ending backlog. CAGiversary!   2945 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:19 AM

It's not reading games it had already read. I don't get any new ones until Monday to test them out, lol. I guess I could try putting in regular DS games if I can remember where I stuck them. I thought they were in my TADRIS cookie jar but I was wrong. :|

It's almost like you are TRYING to get me to develop a nerd crush. Luckily I am happily taken, and will now need to get my S/O a TARDIS cookie jar. She is british so might find it less adorable and more of a "... really?" gift.

#5301 Hemi   One with the never-ending backlog. CAGiversary!   2945 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:24 AM

Wow that sucks....I would keep trying to get a good one but that would probably bum me out getting two in a row that don't work right, I can say after playing around with my XL the past few days now I really recommend it as it is a great system and there are just a real lot of awesome games out for it now.

I keep telling myself that I am not keeping the Red Pokemon XL that I got BB to knock $20 off of... I keep saying I will keep it sealed... that it might be valuable... yet I find myself buying ds games... buying 3DS games... I have it in what I refer to as the pile of temptation, where I have a mix of 13 DS/3DS games already... (NOT counting my like... 5? copies of Americas Test Kitchen). I'm totally not buying those games for myself... Seriously... I'm NOT!

#5302 samaside  

samaside

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:25 AM

It's almost like you are TRYING to get me to develop a nerd crush. Luckily I am happily taken, and will now need to get my S/O a TARDIS cookie jar. She is british so might find it less adorable and more of a "... really?" gift.

My sister got it for me as a birthday present a year ago and it's basically the coolest thing ever. Sadly my light and sound effects wore out because we used to play with it way too much. I had my kitten trained to come running because I kept cat treats in there for the first month I had it. Even though we moved them - and he knew we moved them - he'd still come running. Sheldon has a deep seeded desire to be a companion. As do we all. 

http://www.amazon.co...rdis cookie jar

Sadly not an AWD. 

#5303 bredbu   I love Lamp CAGiversary!   1961 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

GTa5 5 ps3 41.55.http://www.amazon.co...0SXKU4?c=u&vs=1

#5304 shiftymcneely   I love my Lions! CAGiversary!   836 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

shiftymcneely

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

Thanks man. Just bought it.

Rating scale ( :cold: :drool: :cry: :applause: :hot:)

:xb1:  Gems of War :applause: Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare :applause:

:ps4: BLOPS 3 :applause: Battlefront  :applause:

#5305 ThEliteOne   PSN Trophy Hunter CAGiversary!   739 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

Can anyone here send me a PM explaining how to take amazon credit that is on your account and turn it into an amazon gift card to send to a different person?

I tried just buying an e gift card but it only gives the option to pay with a credit card, not gift card credit.

Thanks

ThEIiteOne.png

.. .----. -- / .- / - .-. --- .--. .... -.-- / .... ..- -. - . .-.

#5306 coopscohen   All Skill, No Luck CAGiversary!   2769 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

Can anyone here send me a PM explaining how to take amazon credit that is on your account and turn it into an amazon gift card to send to a different person?

I tried just buying an e gift card but it only gives the option to pay with a credit card, not gift card credit.

Thanks

You can't unfortunately.

#5307 ThEliteOne   PSN Trophy Hunter CAGiversary!   739 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

You can't unfortunately.

You cant?

Huh. Then how have people traded Amazon gift credit for paypal and such? The way ive got all of my credit was through small trades where I received a code for a certain amount of credit and such

ThEIiteOne.png

.. .----. -- / .- / - .-. --- .--. .... -.-- / .... ..- -. - . .-.

#5308 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   3181 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

You cant?

Huh. Then how have people traded Amazon gift credit for paypal and such? The way ive got all of my credit was through small trades where I received a code for a certain amount of credit and such

They likely either got the code or purchased a card and didn't use it. thus trade able.

Currently on the look out for a decent price on Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.  

#5309 JapaneseDorito  

JapaneseDorito

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

I was able to grab Dragon's Crown for my Vita yesterday thanks to this thread!

#5310 Flash15   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   5262 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

You cant?

you can't buy credit with credit.