Sears Xbox 360 Kinect 250GB Holiday Bundle $160 YMMV

Do you know when this price dropped? I saw one at my sears last week but it rang up at 299.97
I'm not sure, I talked a bit with the sales associate, and he didn't say when it came down, just that it came from corporate and he was shocked lol.

He also had to have them fix it in the system, so probably very recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering if this is one of the "manager's price drops" where it's unique to the store and not chainwide. I won't be making it out there today (just got out of hospital) but I'd be interested if others find this price at their store too. In which case I'll probably miss out LOL

I'm wondering if this is one of the "manager's price drops" where it's unique to the store and not chainwide. I won't be making it out there today (just got out of hospital) but I'd be interested if others find this price at their store too. In which case I'll probably miss out LOL
Entirely possible it's a manager drop, but like I said, he said it came from corporate, so I'm hoping it's not just this store. Hoping someone else finds this at this price!

Same system as K-Mart. If it rolled out systemically, it should be nationwide. Availability is the true YMMV of either thread.
Sears has been pretty YMMV for the last year or so. Also, the .93 and the fact it had to be adjusted at the register indicates it's a local price change and not a national change. It would be great if it is though and I'll check to be sure as I've seen this locally, but my local stores have not adopted the recent clearance prices on consoles usually.

only found the 1.97 modnation racers for vita.. they didnt have any xbox 360s.. only the 4gb holiday bundles no 250 gb

Just checked my Sears in central PA, they have the same deal. I returned my just bought, unopend Reach Bundle from Target and snagged this instead, thanks for the heads up OP.  Also picked up UMvC3 &  Ben 10 Racing for Vita for 2.97 each.

Just checked my Sears in central PA, they have the same deal. I returned my just bought, unopend Reach Bundle from Target and snagged this instead, thanks for the heads up OP. Also picked up UMvC3 & Ben 10 Racing for Vita for 2.97 each.
Dang Id be happy just to find those vita games at that price. Never checked sears clearance. Is it just there in the electronics section usually?

It was in North Attleboro, MA, and I bought the only two they had lol.

haha. I used to like that Sears when I live there.

Just checked my Sears in central PA, they have the same deal. I returned my just bought, unopend Reach Bundle from Target and snagged this instead, thanks for the heads up OP. Also picked up UMvC3 & Ben 10 Racing for Vita for 2.97 each.
Good new KrisMKX. Sounds like it could be national, I'll have to give my Sears a try tomorrow and see if I have any luck. Will update ASAP.

My local stores within 50 miles says none are in stock. Should I even listen to the site or just look up the clearance sections of my local Sears. Barely ever go to Sears, where can I find this in the store.

My local stores within 50 miles says none are in stock. Should I even listen to the site or just look up the clearance sections of my local Sears. Barely ever go to Sears, where can I find this in the store.
Don't even bother with the websites. Based on my experience with clearance stuff (especially at Sears) you have to go to the store and check. I wouldn't even call, because then you might clue in an otherwise clueless employee who will magically "go on break" minutes after hanging up and buy it for themselves. Show up, see if they have that particular version in stock (Holiday 250gb kinect bundle) and even if it doesn't have a clearance sticker ask the employee to scan it for you. Be ready to buy it on the spot if it comes up at the clearance price, of course!

Don't even bother with the websites. Based on my experience with clearance stuff (especially at Sears) you have to go to the store and check. I wouldn't even call, because then you might clue in an otherwise clueless employee who will magically "go on break" minutes after hanging up and buy it for themselves. Show up, see if they have that particular version in stock (Holiday 250gb kinect bundle) and even if it doesn't have a clearance sticker ask the employee to scan it for you. Be ready to buy it on the spot if it comes up at the clearance price, of course!
Thanks for the info. I won't be able to go to a Sears until next weekend. Hopefully it is still there.

I checked both Sears near me (one Monday, one today) and neither one had the Holiday Bundle console, or any of the other recent clearance items. Actually they've had very little gaming stuff in clearance for months now. I'm guessing that stores that still had the 360 Kinect Holiday Bundle in stock were given permission by corporate to clearance them out to make room for the Xbox One Holiday Bundles in a few months.
:fridge:

Yeah, a lot of Sears have already reduced their gaming section, so I doubt many people will find this holiday bundle.  My store just had a few of the newer model 360s.

bread's done
Back