Free sample of Mountain Dew X

This is probably the new drink they be giving out at E3 this year. Also this could be the official X-games drink they were thinking of doing before. As long it is not one of those ugly tasting energy drinks.

Has anyone tried the moutain dew blast, i think taco bell is the only place that has it. IT sucks. i love the original. its my favorite soda.

[quote name='doodle777_98']Has anyone tried the moutain dew blast, i think taco bell is the only place that has it. IT sucks. i love the original. its my favorite soda.[/QUOTE]

i like the baja blast at taco bell

Signed up, I better get more then a couple bottles or I'm gonna be pissed, either that or they send me a coupon in the mail for a free 20oz.

Beta test for a soft drink?

I signed up, and I'll be sure to alert them to any glitches I find in the glucose coding.

[quote name='Arakias']oh god no, i think i just threw up a little in my mouth[/QUOTE]

Before or after you drank the sample? It matters!

I'm not a fan of the Baja Blast, but that doesn't surprise me since I hate lime. I really liked the Livewire they had the last couple summers. The orange flavor in it really made the Mountain Dew taste better. I'll give this a shot, but if it's one of those God-awful energy drinks, I probably won't like it.

[quote name='Liontamer']I'm not a fan of the Baja Blast, but that doesn't surprise me since I hate lime. I really liked the Livewire they had the last couple summers. The orange flavor in it really made the Mountain Dew taste better. I'll give this a shot, but if it's one of those God-awful energy drinks, I probably won't like it.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, Livewire was terrible. One of the very few sodas I couldn't stomach. I don't like Baja Blast at all, either, but Code Red is decent. I try to avoid the "nectar of the 'tards" as much as possible, though (longtime Loveline fans should know what I'm talking about).

[quote name='defiance_17'] I try to avoid the "nectar of the 'tards" as much as possible, though (longtime Loveline fans should know what I'm talking about).[/QUOTE]

I've been listening to that show for years! Now i work 3rd shift and dont get to here it live but thanks to the miracle that is the internet i'm listening to the 03/03/2003 show right now. :D:bouncy:

[quote name='defiance_17'](longtime Loveline fans should know what I'm talking about).[/QUOTE]

Traffic and weather, slow-and-go on the 45, traffic in lanes!

*feverishly ringing cowbell*

[quote name='$hady']I've been listening to that show for years! Now i work 3rd shift and dont get to here it live but thanks to the miracle that is the internet i'm listening to the 03/03/2003 show right now. :D:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

12-01-2004 here!

[quote name='BLarR']They took Loveline off the air about a month ago in Chicago, damnations upon Q101, you scum![/QUOTE]

Bitcomet my friend, the world is an oyster.

My favorite Mountain Dew was Pitch Black. They ran it for like, two months, then stpped it. I was teh pissed. The best soda, however, is inarguably Pepsi Blue. Nothing is better than the Blue. That other cherry-weird stuff they pu out at that time just sucked.

Sugar
Spice
and everything Nice

These are the ingredients to the perfect little girl.

But Professor Utonium accidentally added one ingredient to the concoction:
Mountain Dew X!!

*BOOOOM*

Thus, the eXtremepower girls were born. Using their ultra extremepowers, Code Red, Baja Blast, and Livewire have dedicated their lives to fighting crime and the forces of gravity!

bread's done
Back