$10 off Last Of Us @ Amazon with Redbox Code

jupiterjones

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Just got an email from Redbox today, with a coupon worth $10 off of Last Of Us from Amazon. Apparently I got it from renting (and beating) the game right after it came out. Looks like it has to be sold by Amazon directly, not third-parties. The code looks to be only one-time use, but if you rented it thru Redbox, you should be getting the same email soon.

My code is still available if anybody wants it. Code expires on 9/7/13.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, i got one as well. "you rented it, now buy it!" too bad it wasn't last week when it was on sale for $40, $30 would've been sweeet (cartman's voice) heh

Last edited by a moderator:
I've played through a bit of this game and so far I think it's highly overrated. It's not  a bad game by any means, but it's a bit boring in stretches and some of the mechanics of the game should have been done better. I would suggest waiting for the inevitable price drop to the $20-$30 range.

I've played through a bit of this game and so far I think it's highly overrated. It's not a bad game by any means, but it's a bit boring in stretches and some of the mechanics of the game should have been done better. I would suggest waiting for the inevitable price drop to the $20-$30 range.
exactly my feelin on it

story is solid but game plays like a mashup of dead island gears of war and heavy rain

I also go this email from Redbox, so PM if you want my code- I rented TLoU from Redbox but then ended up buying it from Gamestop using some credit.

bread's done
Back