theDevilman Giveaway (8/25/2103)

thedevilman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I have a couple items to give away.  None of them are "fantastic" by any means but i hope someone can really use them.

Prizes:

Xbox:

• Halo Banshee Avatar Prop (Xbox Code) (This is a re-gift. I was lucky enough to receive several as gifts here. After giving most to my kids, nieces and nephews, etc. I have an extra to give away.)
Steam:

• Anomaly: Warzone Earth (Steam Code) (This was from a free Facebook promotion.  I had a few, this is an extra.)

Rules: (Rules based on giveaway methods here.)

Eligibility:

You MUST meet just ONE of the following criteria to qualify. (You do NOT have to meet both.)

• You have given away at least one digital code in the last 30 days. (Must be from before this topic started.)  Any giveaway qualifies.  Please post a link to your giveaway.
  • You have NOT received a free code of ANY kind in the past 3 days (the past 72 hours) but have been a member here for at least 30 days! (I will double check all giveaway topics here!)
How to Enter:

You MUST do ALL of these to be entered!

• Send me a Private Message titled, "theDevilman Giveaway (8/25/2103)"
  • In your Private Message, include your choice of only ONE prize! (If you try for each, you'll be disqualified.)
  • In your Private Message, include your best fictitious excuse for needing the free code! (Some people would just lie if i asked for the truth, anyhow.)  So just give me a creative or funny fake reason why you need a code.  Get creative. (I might post the winning entries here and may post some of my other favorites as well.  So by entering this contest you agree to let me post your entry messages here!)
  • You MUST also post a message HERE in this topic stating that you have entered! (Do not include your "fake" reason here in topic, though!)
Deadline:

• 24 hours from when i posted this topic! After the cutoff time i will review all answers and choose my favorite from those who want each prize.  One winner will be chosen for each prize.
Winners:

• This is NOT a random contest.  I will choose my favorite entry for each prize!  My choices might be based on humor, creativity or some unforeseen reason.  I won't know until i read them all.
Notes:

• Missing any of the criteria for entry will disqualify you unless you catch your mistake and correct it before the deadline.
  • Worried about the deadline time or 72 hour rule? Just check the time that this first post in the topic was posted and do the math. ;)
  • Seem way too complicated? It is! lol! (Here's why.)

Hopefully my next contest will have some better prizes. :)

Good luck!

-theDevilman

P.S. Please check out my signature below for all my requests, referrals, etc!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that was easy, only one entry per item... Ha! Had i posted this as a "drop" it would have been lurked in seconds. If this proves anything, it's that if you have go to actually go to a bit of trouble, only people that really want something will probably get it. ;) And it doesn't hurt to keep the hoarders away!

Winners:
Halo Banshee Avatar Prop (Xbox Code) - Eden0032
Anomaly: Warzone Earth (Steam Code) - RNDL

And both entries were both pretty funny. Ha! Congrats to both of you!

I am pretty sure I have not gotten any codes in the past 3 days! but if you do find one that I have forgotten about then disregard this haha. Anyways I would like the Warzone for Steam!

I definitely need this game in order to better prepare myself for when a War does come up. I mean.. you never know and you can never be too sure. How else would I practice if I don't get this game? it's obvious this is my only option. I hope you can understand, I am only doing this in order to help out everyone. Even if there are no wars, I need this for when I get into an argument with my brother. He won't mess with me if he finds out I am trained.

Thanks for the giveaway!
Halo Banshee Avatar prop (Xbox 360).

I need this code because i need something to cheer me up. I fell out of a plane yesterday and am currently in hospital. Luckily, they have an Xbox there and an internet connection, so I asked them to bring it into my room. Now I can play online.

bread's done
Back