Best Buy @Gamer coupons 9/1/2013 - 10/5/2013 - Remember Me - $20 off, Transformers Prime - $20 off

kitsunisan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Just got the latest issue of the magazine.

Remember Me - $20 off 

Transformers Prime - $20 off ($29.99 after coupon)

WWE '13 - $10 off ($29.99 after coupon)

Disney Planes - $10 off (Wii U, Wii, 3DS and DS)

$10 any pre-owned game $29.99 and up

$50 off pulse elite wireless headsets with 500GB PS3 GTA V bundle

$40 off Ear Force XP400 wireless headset (360)

$20 off Ear Force N11 headset (Wii U and 3DS)

Coupons run from 9/1/13-10/5/13.  

Last edited by a moderator:
boss deal on remember me, hasn't dropped below $40 anywhere that I'm aware of and it's a real decent game. I doubt it, but it'd be great if the $10 off preowned didn't have a minimum.

I could go for $10 Remember me as well.

Last month alone (free Tank Tank Tank and the $10 off $30 preowned that worked for lower priced games) more than paid for my annual subscription, so that was nice.

I think Remember me is $39.99 just for this week. It will be $59.99 before coupon on Sunday.
I forgot to add the dates for the coupons. If it goes back up to $59.99 we'll miss it by a day, the coupons run from 9/1-10/5. Guess they really know what they're doing, huh.

Will you also clarify the "$10 any pre-owned game" thing you have in the OP?

Any price restrictions on the $10 off pre-owned?
Sorry, missed that too. It's the usual $29.99 and up coupon. Didn't clarify it because it seemed to be a mainstay with the magazine.

Since Remember Me seem to be on a sale I changed that in the title just in case the price jumps next week.

thanks op, in before, complainers/beggars asking for coupons. might get wwe 13, and remember me

Yep, that's my price point. I really need to sign up for GCU but will probably be too late to get the coupons for this month.
Not if you go digital which is the only way to go ... and yeah you should sign up for GCU since all those B2G2 free games you bought, you could have saved 10% on top of the B2G2 free deal on 2 of those games. Not to mention the trades you did which would have bumped your trades to 110% right now. Just saying. ;) :p

Thanks OP for the heads up!

Who do I contact about the magazine subscription for fast and good service? I get the magazine infrequently and have probably missed out on two or three magazines during my year of Gamer coupons.

i'm somewhat interested in Remember Me but i'll wait for a door buster deal on black friday/cyber monday.
Not a prominent enough game for door buster firesale. Something a bit older and bigger (Infinite?) strikes me as more likely. I'll probably bite if it hits $20 after coupon while they're active.

Is the game club $14.99 price even worth it anymore?   I have not seen any good deal for over 6 months and the $20 off new titles is going away too.

3 headset coupons and Remember Me for the same price it is right now. Best Buy is working extra-hard to convince me not to sign up for their membership, ever.

I wonder if I can get lucky like last time and buy the game now for the sale price and apply the coupon afterwards... It's a bit risky but may be worth a try as last time the CSR I spoke to said she couldn't alter the order itself, but would be willing to accept my coupon in return for a $20 reward certificate. But then again my backlog is so gigantic and with university starting back up I probably won't even have time to play it.. Decisions decisions....

Wow. What a steaming pile of meh for this next month. I have no interest in Remember Me unless it's $10 or less after coupon and zero interest in anything the other coupons are for. That is, unless that Sony headset goes down to $70 on sale. I'd pay $20 at most for one of those pulse wireless headsets.

Nevermind. I just realized you likely have to buy the GTA V PS3 bundle in order to even use that wireless headset coupon. Double meh. I already have a super slim from the sale Best Buy did on the Uncharted 3 GOTY w/ PS+ one year code bundle for $220 last month.

Last edited:
Remember Me is 33.48 on Amazon right now.
That may be true. But as has been said many times, stacking a price match with using an @Gamer coupon is SUPER YMMV. In other words, don't expect it to happen without a fight.

Last edited:
Just signed up in June so not really sure how this works but I only got one issue via email. I think I got the July issue with the Tank! Tank! Tank! coupon. Haven't got any issue since (I know, only one month). Just wondering if the magazine and coupons are random or each month.

Well for the members that have GCU subs set to expire soon or were recently already expired, factor in the remaining $20 RZ certificates for upcoming games like GTA V and South Park.  By just renewing, you'll earn at least an extra $10 ($20 cert vs. $10 cert) of your $15 subscription back in certificates.  So if you think about it, that's like a $5 additional cost for an extended year of GCU benefits.  $5 is easily saved with at least one coupon for the next 12 months not to mention the ongoing 10% discounts/bonus on preowned purchases/trades.

My GCU expired last month but I re-upped because I knew I was going to preorder GTA V anyways.  So for $5 the extra year of benefits is an easy sell to me.

Who do I contact about the magazine subscription for fast and good service? I get the magazine infrequently and have probably missed out on two or three magazines during my year of Gamer coupons.
http://www.atgamermagazine.com/
They will extend your sub

Is the game club $14.99 price even worth it anymore? I have not seen any good deal for over 6 months and the $20 off new titles is going away too.
free game or two & 1-2 flips pay off full GCU & PUR sub. Makes no sense not to have both paid off for at least 2 yrs.

Where does one go if they don't receive their online coupons?
BB forums

Well for the members that have GCU subs set to expire soon or were recently already expired, factor in the remaining $20 RZ certificates for upcoming games like GTA V and South Park. By just renewing, you'll earn at least an extra $10 ($20 cert vs. $10 cert) of your $15 subscription back in certificates. So if you think about it, that's like a $5 additional cost for an extended year of GCU benefits. $5 is easily saved with at least one coupon for the next 12 months not to mention the ongoing 10% discounts/bonus on preowned purchases/trades.
My GCU expired last month but I re-upped because I knew I was going to preorder GTA V anyways. So for $5 the extra year of benefits is an easy sell to me.
You don't even have to be a really savvy cat to make GCU pay for itself it's all about jumping in at the right time & not missing the chances to pay off your subs.

Is the game club $14.99 price even worth it anymore? I have not seen any good deal for over 6 months and the $20 off new titles is going away too.
Clearly you missed the free TTT, or it would have paid off your entire year. So yeah, I think it is still worth it.

Clearly you missed the free TTT, or it would have paid off your entire year. So yeah, I think it is still worth it.
I'm guessing you haven't ever played TTT. There's a reason it went free to play. Personally I didn't renew my GCU this month and probably never will given Best Buy's sharp turn away from gaming as a core business. Their general sales have been lousy and not renewing the $20 GCU preorder deal really killed any potential value for me.

They are in Europe.  Not in NA at this time.  I don't have my digital version of the mag yet.  Maybe you could scan whatever your talking about?  PS+ cards are $40 this week and next at Best Buy, so that would be a great double dip with the 3 extra months.

Playstation Plus ad on pages 14 and 15 says Sony is doing the bonus month offer again. Can anyone confirm this?
They are in Europe. Not in NA at this time. I don't have my digital version of the mag yet. Maybe you could scan whatever your talking about? PS+ cards are $40 this week and next at Best Buy, so that would be a great double dip with the 3 extra months.

I made it about ten minutes with Remember Me.. I had been looking forward to it for months, but it was just so.. boring

I made it about ten minutes with Remember Me.. I had been looking forward to it for months, but it was just so.. boring
That was what im afraid of. I was hyped for it, but let it pass as i was broke. Maybe a pickup with the right price after coupon tho

wwe 13 for 20 or less. i might rent out remember me from gamestop before tryinh to get it with the coupon as the combat looks kinda meh. and for the love of the gamer gods when will bestbuy stop spamming the headset coupons. i mean really 1 a month sucks but three this month ????????

wwe 13 for 20 or less. i might rent out remember me from gamestop before tryinh to get it with the coupon as the combat looks kinda meh. and for the love of the gamer gods when will bestbuy stop spamming the headset coupons. i mean really 1 a month sucks but three this month ????????
You forgot that perpetual $10 off $29.99 or higher pre-owned game that's been a staple of the coupon pack for the last God knows how many months. Don't get me wrong. It's a good coupon if a game that's normally much higher suddenly goes on sale for $29.99. But usually in that case then the register will only do the $10 off and bump the game back to it's former price, not give you the 10% off for being part of the GCU or any other of a bunch of fun combinations of those things.

And God help you if you try using that in conjunction with a sale price on a week when BB is doing a B2G1 on games too.

Last edited:
In the past, sometimes the coupon would work before the valid date.  Anyone tried to grab Remember Me yet?

I'd try it, if I had received my magazine already. But just like last month I'll probably barely get it the day before they become active.

Last edited:
bread's done
Back