[CLOSED] Thanks for the bids.

dv8mad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
725 (100%)
See post #2 for the totals in progress.

70d4cbdd15e16664_Baby_xxxlarge.jpg

Ai got out of the hospital today, and although we thought we had budgeted well, we found out that we got the screw because she was admitted late at night on the weekend. Due to this, our bill was over 40% higher than we had planned for!

So, as I said above, I need as much attendance as possible as I am looking to part with a lot of things from my personal collection. Personally, I think many items are worth a good amount. But, objectively, many of the items truly are worth a good amount, so I really want to get the best turn-out possible.

Please help.
START DATE: 8/31/13
END DATE: 9/8/13

PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: PP & AP
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.

3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1.00, no $.50 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).

Ending the Auction:
I will not be posting the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will end at some random time (between 8am and Noon EST) on 8-8-13. Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.
Once we get to the day, I will post a smaller ending window as usual.

Shipping/Payment:

Shipping options will be at cost as per the norm with me. Many of you have participated in my lowballs before and know that I do my best to get you the lowest rates. Sorry though, please no quotes for estimates, I simply do not have the spare time with Ken here now. I can tell you that, typically, shipping from Japan to just about anywhere is, for some reason, even cheaper than shipping from Canada to the U.S.
The following forms of payment are accepted.
~ Paypal
~ Amazon Payments

Please be prepared to pay within 3-days of the totals being updated in the OP. If this is not possible, please PM me before you bid with the item or items you intend to bid on for approval.

The Lowball Items:
HIGHLIGHTS
160GB PS3 Slim Tales of Xillia X Edition Japanese System - Region A Blu-ray/Region 2 DVD - battousai11 - $215
Comes with original collector's box and all cards and paperwork. Took out the controller as shipping them is prohibited due to battery (regular black controller though, not special like the system itself). No game included. Did throw in an official Sony blu-ray remote control though. System was used very sparingly as it was the "bedroom system". Works great and I have not had any problems with it. Long OOS and sells at a premium.

60GB Xbox 360 Japanese System w/2 bonus faceplates - NTSC-J and Region 2 DVD player - VictimOfDesire - $60
System plays fine, but did have a problem in which the drive would not open or, when it did, it would close but always say "opening" if there was not a disk in the system. I searched online and found that it just meant the drive belt (pretty much a rubber band) needed to be replaced. I purchased a belt online and opened up the system myself. Had some trouble with THOSE DANG PUSH HOLES (pic included) on the back where you are supposed to pull the case apart, so there is some wear and tear on the back. Anyway, after some digging, I finally got the case taken apart and replaced the belt. It works as it should now, but for some reason, still says "opening" on the dashboard when a disk is not inside the system. Meh... Anyway, it plays everything fine when I have a disk in there, so if you need a cheap JP system, this could be your chance! Will ship with just the system and power supply (fine for North America) as controllers are everywhere on the cheap.

Transformers Encore Fortress Maximus - New & Sealed official Japanese release - blackdog60 - $180
If you never had him or couldn't afford him when you were a kid, this is your chance! Regularly sells in the $400 range shipped and the price will likely only go up now that he is OOS. Don't wait, pick him up now and let him lord over all of your tiny toys!

1/7 Scale Saber Lily Golden Caliburn - New & Sealed official Japanese release - MageSerge - $80
IMHO, the best Saber figure ever released! Perfect in pretty much every respect. - More info

Real Action Heroes Black Rock Shooter - Like new in original packaging - Edwin29 - $110
This one was actually a gift from a good friend. I hate to part with it, but need the money and honestly don't have the space since I am cutting back on display space and increasing dv8CAG.com space. Please be courteous with your bids!

1/7 Saber Triumphant Excalibur - Like new in original packaging - blackdog60 - $60

1/8 Black Rock Shooter - Like new in original packaging - MageSerge - $80
One of the two "jewels" of my BRS collection. (The other being Dead Master below.) I got this right on release day and it helped solidify my love for BRS merchandise. Both this and Dead Master are, IMO, the best two PVC Figures released with their super heavy bases and fantastic detail. You can't go wrong adding these figures to your collection!

1/8 Dead Master - Like new in original packaging - MageSerge - $80

1/6 Saber Maid Ver. R - Like new in original packaging - Edwin29 - $61
In case you were wondering, yes, she does have frilly panties.

Xenoblade Chronicles ~ Wii (US) - Saratinous - $60

Aladdin ~ Disney Blu-ray Steelbook - New & Sealed (UK) - thelonepig - $45

The Dark Knight Rises Amazon Exclusive w/comic and film cel  ~ Blu-ray Steelbook - New & Sealed (JP) - pacino408 - $22

The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi  ~ Blu-ray Steelbook ONLY (JP G1) - elessar123 - $20

Heaven's Lost Property: The Angeloid of Clockwork ~ Blu-ray Steelbook ONLY (JP G1) - thelonepig - $20

Kantoku Doujin - Check in Summer - Trueblade - $9

Kantoku Doujin - Riri-Cos - Trueblade - $9

Kantoku Doujin - Tachiyomi Senyo 33 - Trueblade - $10

THE OTHERS
1/10 Minko Tsurugi - Like new in original packaging - NoelVermillion - $5

1/10 Taiga Aisaka - Like new in original packaging - blackdog60 - $15

1/10 Akemi Homura - Like new in original packaging - NoelVermillion - $5

1/8 Akemi Homura - Like new in original packaging - MageSerge - $50

1/8 Astarotte Ygval - Like new in original packaging - elessar123 - $20

1/8 Fear Kubrick - In original packaging (see spoiler below) - blackdog60 - $5

1/8 Erio Touwa - In original packaging (see spoiler below) - blackdog60 - $5
The two above 1/8 figures (Erio and Fear) both came with some really crap plastic bases that were such garbage I threw them away. I had them displayed on a small mat serving as a bed of sorts. I would recommend the same, or a small fluffy pillow for the best effect.

Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Series ~ Blu-ray - New & Sealed (US) - Edwin29 - $41

Heaven's Lost Property: The Angeloid of Clockwork LE w/ Plastic Double Sided Slipcover and Film Cel ~ Blu-ray (JP) - thelonepig - $12

Resident Evil: Afterlife  ~ Blu-ray Steelbook - New & Sealed (JP) - maxpower0965 - $7

The Matrix  ~ Blu-ray Steelbook (JP) - thelonepig - $15

The Adjustment Bureau ~ Blu-ray Steelbook (JP G1) - maxpower0965 - $7

Batman Arkham City Armored Edition ~ Steelbook ONLY (JP G1) - Edwin29 - $6

Black Rock Shooter Pilot Edition w/Artbook & CD ~ Blu-ray - New & Sealed (JP) - Saratinous - $12

28 Days Later ~ Blu-ray (JP) - frombrknwings - $3

28 Weeks Later ~ Blu-ray (JP) - frombrknwings - $3

Conan The Barbarian ~ Blu-ray (JP) - Saratinous - $2

Conan The Destroyer ~ Blu-ray (JP) - Saratinous - $2

Coraline w/4x 3D glasses ~ Blu-ray (US) - pacino408 - $2

X-Men Set (Origins, X-Men, X2, The Last Stand) ~ All 4 Blu-ray in a single 4-disc case w/o artwork (UK) - Edwin29 - $7

Uncharted ~ PS3 (US) - MasaTFC - $3

Uncharted 2 GOTY Edition ~ PS3 (US) - MasaTFC - $2

Transformers War for Cybertron ~ 360 (US) - MasaTFC - $8

Dead Rising ~ 360 (US) - blackdog60 - $1

Dead Rising 2 - New & Sealed ~ 360 (CH - Region Free) - NoelVermillion - $3

Gears of War 2 ~ 360 (CH - Region Free) - blackdog60 - $1

Please see the image for each poster lot for an idea of what you will get. Not all posters are pictured, but you will get the ones shown plus more.
Anime Poster Lot #1 - Edwin29 - $1

Anime Poster Lot #2 - elessar123 - $2

Anime Poster Lot #3 - NoelVermillion - $2

Anime Poster Lot #4 - Edwin29 - $1

Anime Poster Lot #5 - pacino408 - $1

Mousepad #1 - elessar123 - $1

Mousepad #2 - blackdog60 - $1

Mousepad #3 - Saratinous - $3

Mousepad #4 - Aira - $5

dv8mad Special Grab Box - KuHLiiDE - $32

These were won by thelonepig in a previous lowball, but he had asked me to hang onto them for awhile. Now, he is donating them to this lowball. That'll do pig, that'll do.

dv8mad's tlp Mystery Box #1 - MasaTFC - $27

dv8mad's tlp Mystery Box #2 - cgxcswim - $27

THE FOLLOWING SHIP FROM THE U.S.
:psp: Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (sealed) - Edwin29 - $12

:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Limited Edition (NISA exclusive, sealed) - Biggzy32 - $52

:3ds: Project X Zone (LE box, poster, soundtrack and art book only) - Aleth - $5

:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers (outer box and soundtrack only) - Aleth - $4

Fruits Basket 5 - bidder - $

Last edited by a moderator:
Work in progress today while I get things packed up and weighed. Please don't start PMing me for a ton of details yet, as I likely will not have answers for you until later tonight or sometime tomorrow.
Once you see your total after the green dollar sign though, you are good to go!

Names in PINK please PM thelonepig with your zip code so we can get you final shipping.
Names in BLUE please PM me with your choice of shipping from what is listed. If you need more details, also feel free to ask.
Totals in ORANGE have shipped.

Anyone not color coded will default to the cheapest shipping I can give you. If that's not good enough, for $5, you can add a tracking number to it - or for $7 you can insure it with tracking up to $100. Just PM me if you would like to add one of these to the total.

Payment should be made to dv8maddots(at)aol.com. I appreciate any friend payments, especially from those I have worked with many, many times, but you may pay however you desire. Every little bit is going to help at the moment!

Any math errors should be pointed out by posting in the thread so I can edit the post and then act like I do not know what you are talking about.

Aira $5  +  $2  =  $7 paid
Mousepad #4 - Aira - $5

Aleth $9  +  $3.45  =  $12.45 paid
:3ds: Project X Zone (LE box, poster, soundtrack and art book only) - Aleth - $5
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers (outer box and soundtrack only) - Aleth - $4

battousai11 $215  +  $41 (Surface) =  $256 paid: CD117628716JP
160GB PS3 Slim Tales of Xillia X Edition Japanese System - Region A Blu-ray/Region 2 DVD - battousai11 - $215

Biggzy32 $52  +  $11.30  =  $63.30 paid
:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Limited Edition (NISA exclusive, sealed) - Biggzy32 - $52

blackdog60 $268  +  $hipping (Multiple options, but you typically know what you want ~ PM me.) =  $
1/7 Saber Triumphant Excalibur - Like new in original packaging - blackdog60 - $60
Transformers Encore Fortress Maximus - New & Sealed official Japanese release - blackdog60 - $180
1/10 Taiga Aisaka - Like new in original packaging - blackdog60 - $15
1/8 Fear Kubrick - In original packaging (see spoiler below) - blackdog60 - $5
1/8 Erio Touwa - In original packaging (see spoiler below) - blackdog60 - $5
Dead Rising ~ 360 (US) - blackdog60 - $1
Gears of War 2 ~ 360 (CH - Region Free) - blackdog60 - $1
Mousepad #2 - blackdog60 - $1

cgxcswim $27  +  $6  =  $33 paid
 dv8mad's tlp Mystery Box #2 - cgxcswim - $27

Edwin29 $239  +  $hipping (EMS) =  $318 paid (hold for 2 weeks before shipping)
Real Action Heroes Black Rock Shooter - Like new in original packaging - Edwin29 - $110
Batman Arkham City Armored Edition ~ Steelbook ONLY (JP G1) - Edwin29 - $6
1/6 Saber Maid Ver. R - Like new in original packaging - Edwin29 - $61
Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Series ~ Blu-ray - New & Sealed (US) - Edwin29 - $41
X-Men Set (Origins, X-Men, X2, The Last Stand) ~ All 4 Blu-ray in a single 4-disc case w/o artwork (UK) - Edwin29 - $7
Anime Poster Lot #1 - Edwin29 - $1
Anime Poster Lot #4 - Edwin29 - $1
:psp: Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (sealed) - Edwin29 - $12

elessar123 $43  +  $13  =  $56 paid w/tracking: RR421351290JP
 The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi  ~ Blu-ray Steelbook ONLY (JP G1) - elessar123 - $20
1/8 Astarotte Ygval - Like new in original packaging - elessar123 - $20
Anime Poster Lot #2 - elessar123 - $2
Mousepad #1 - elessar123 - $1

frombrknwings $6  +  $4  =  $10 paid
28 Days Later ~ Blu-ray (JP) - frombrknwings - $3
28 Weeks Later ~ Blu-ray (JP) - frombrknwings - $3

KuHLiiDE $32  +  $11  =  $43 paid
dv8mad Special Grab Box - KuHLiiDE - $32

MageSerge $290  +  $117 (3xEMS) =  $407 paid: EG215677875JP, EG215677725JP, EG215677589JP
1/7 Scale Saber Lily Golden Caliburn - New & Sealed official Japanese release - MageSerge - $80
1/8 Black Rock Shooter - Like new in original packaging - MageSerge - $80
1/8 Dead Master - Like new in original packaging - MageSerge - $80
1/8 Akemi Homura - Like new in original packaging - MageSerge - $50

MasaTFC $40  +  $16  =  $56 paid
Uncharted ~ PS3 (US) - MasaTFC - $3
Uncharted 2 GOTY Edition ~ PS3 (US) - MasaTFC - $2
Transformers War for Cybertron ~ 360 (US) - MasaTFC - $8
dv8mad's tlp Mystery Box #1 - MasaTFC - $27

maxpower0965 $14  +  $7  =  $21 paid
Resident Evil: Afterlife  ~ Blu-ray Steelbook - New & Sealed (JP) - maxpower0965 - $7
The Adjustment Bureau ~ Blu-ray Steelbook (JP G1) - maxpower0965 - $7

NoelVermillion $15  +  $12  =  $27 paid
1/10 Minko Tsurugi - Like new in original packaging - NoelVermillion - $5
1/10 Akemi Homura - Like new in original packaging - NoelVermillion - $5
Dead Rising 2 - New & Sealed ~ 360 (CH - Region Free) - NoelVermillion - $3
Anime Poster Lot #3 - NoelVermillion - $2

pacino408 $25  +  $10  =  $35 paid
The Dark Knight Rises Amazon Exclusive w/comic and film cel  ~ Blu-ray Steelbook - New & Sealed (JP) - pacino408 - $22
Coraline w/4x 3D glasses ~ Blu-ray (US) - pacino408 - $2
Anime Poster Lot #5 - pacino408 - $1

Saratinous $79  +  $8  =  $87 paid w/tracking & insurance: RR421351462JP
Xenoblade Chronicles ~ Wii (US) - Saratinous - $60
Black Rock Shooter Pilot Edition w/Artbook & CD ~ Blu-ray - New & Sealed (JP) - Saratinous - $12
Conan The Barbarian ~ Blu-ray (JP) - Saratinous - $2
Conan The Destroyer ~ Blu-ray (JP) - Saratinous - $2
Mousepad #3 - Saratinous - $3

thelonepig $92  =  $92 paid
Aladdin ~ Disney Blu-ray Steelbook - New & Sealed (UK) - thelonepig - $45
Heaven's Lost Property: The Angeloid of Clockwork ~ Blu-ray Steelbook ONLY (JP G1) - thelonepig - $20
Heaven's Lost Property: The Angeloid of Clockwork LE w/ Plastic Double Sided Slipcover and Film Cel ~ Blu-ray (JP) - thelonepig - $12
The Matrix  ~ Blu-ray Steelbook (JP) - thelonepig - $15

Trueblade $28  +  $6  =  $34 paid
Kantoku Doujin - Check in Summer - Trueblade - $9
Kantoku Doujin - Riri-Cos - Trueblade - $9
Kantoku Doujin - Tachiyomi Senyo 33 - Trueblade - $10

VictimOfDesire $60  +  $48 (Surface) =  $108 paid: CD117628557JP
60GB Xbox 360 Japanese System w/2 bonus faceplates - NTSC-J and Region 2 DVD player - VictimOfDesire - $60

The items below will ship at cost from the US. Please bid high!

:psp: Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (sealed)

:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Limited Edition (NISA exclusive, sealed)

:3ds: Project X Zone (LE box, poster, soundtrack and art book only)
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers (outer box and soundtrack only)

I still have your two Japanese games...and I've been looking for a Japbox on the cheap. I will be watching this.  :bouncy:

Also, just so I know, A/V cables and controllers from NTSC 360s will work fine on NTSC-J right?

Also, just so I know, A/V cables and controllers from NTSC 360s will work fine on NTSC-J right?
Yes.

Edit: actually, I misread your question. I don't know if they'll work. The JP power bricks will work just fine in a US outlet (same voltage standard). I don't know if the cables and controllers are interchangeable.

I still have your two Japanese games...and I've been looking for a Japbox on the cheap. I will be watching this. :bouncy:

All 100% interchangeable.

And thanks, tlp.

Still lots of things to add tomorrow. I will be going through my personal figure collection and packing up a bunch of them for the lowball as well.

Many of you know that I am a huge Black Rock Shooter fan, but in this sale, I have even decided to let some of these figures go for the good of the family and to meet some financial obligations outside of the hospital bills as well. I know you are all looking for a deal, but please take into account that some of the individual figures I am selling are worth a couple of hundred bucks. These are all official Japanese releases, not low quality Chinese or Hong Kong knock-offs.

I am just getting things repackaged in their original boxes now. Many of these items have been sitting on display in a cabinet out of direct sunlight and from a smoke-free home. Basically, they are very near new although they may require some light dusting here and there.

I'll finish getting pics and getting everything wrapped up and am currently on schedule to open the sale up sometime tonight (my night here in Japan, I mean).

i hope that the result of this is better than you hope for!

my funds are a bit short but i will certainly bid on some stuff

Xenoblade Chronicles ~ Wii (US) - $40
Aladdin ~ Disney Blu-ray Steelbook - New & Sealed (UK) - $20
The Matrix ~ Blu-ray Steelbook (JP) - $10

Xenoblade Chronicles - $42

This is my first time bidding in a lowball, so if I'm doing anything wrong someone please point it out lol.

Resident Evil: Afterlife ~ Blu-ray Steelbook - New & Sealed (JP) - maxpower0965 - $5
The Adjustment Bureau ~ Blu-ray Steelbook (JP G1) - maxpower0965 - $5

60 GB Xbox 360 Japanese System w/2 bonus faceplates - $25

Real Action Heroes Black Rock Shooter - $50

1/8 Black Rock Shooter - $20
1/8 Dead Master - $25

Xenoblade Chronicles - $50

Real Action Heroes Black Rock Shooter - Like new in original packaging -$10

1/8 Black Rock Shooter - Like new in original packaging - $ 20
Spoiler

1/8 Dead Master - Like new in original packaging - bidder - $ 20

Xenoblade Chronicles ~ Wii (US) - $45

Black Rock Shooter Pilot Edition w/Artbook & CD ~ Blu-ray - New & Sealed (JP) - $5

X-Men Set (Origins, X-Men, X2, The Last Stand) ~ All 4 Blu-ray in a single 4-disc case w/o artwork (UK) - $5

1/8 Black Rock Shooter - Like new in original packaging - $ 30

1/8 Dead Master - Like new in original packaging - bidder - $ 30

Black Rock Shooter Pilot Edition w/Artbook & CD ~ Blu-ray - New & Sealed (JP) - $10

X-Men Set (Origins, X-Men, X2, The Last Stand) ~ All 4 Blu-ray in a single 4-disc case w/o artwork (UK) - $5

dv8 tlp mystery box 1 8 bucks
dv8 tlp mystery box 2 8 bucks

uncharted 3

and stupid question time! so, JP blu will play on a US PS3 right?

dv8 tlp mystery box 1 8 bucks
dv8 tlp mystery box 2 8 bucks

uncharted 3

and stupid question time! so, JP blu will play on a US PS3 right?
Only if its first generation ps3. Those didn't have any region lock.

Slim models have a lock on them.

--

Oh darn, I just spent over 2 bills on school books this past week. No money for lowball. FYI guys, the anime posters do sell for good money on ebay. Someone should take advantage of it.

Actually, all JP blu-rays will play on any PS3 in the U.S., Slim or otherwise. Blu-ray region for North America and Japan are both region A.

Transformers Encore Fortress Maximus - 20.00 - Edwin29

1/7 Saber Triumphant Excalibur - 15.00 - Edwin29

1/6 Saber Maid Ver. R - 15.00 - Edwin29

1/8 Akemi Homura - 10.00 - Edwin29

1/8 Astarotte Ygvai - 5.00 - Edwin29

Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Series - 10.00 - Edwin29

Anime Poster Lot #1 - 1.00 - Edwin29

Anime Poster Lot #2 - 1.00 - Edwin29

Anime Poster Lot #3 - 1.00 - Edwin29

Anime Poster Lot #4 - 1.00 - Edwin29

Really!! The more you know.
Yup! It's one of the reasons why anime studios in the US release dub-only bluray (Kurokami, Persona 4). Pricing here is so much cheaper it causes reverse importation and thus less profit for JP releases.

PS3 games are another story though. Most are region-free, but region locking is available and occasionally used (Persona 4 Arena).

I'd just like to add how awesome your wife is for allowing you to name your sons Ryu and Ken. Hopefully I'll have more money to spend when little Chun-Li/Sakura joins your family. ;)

bread's done
Back