PS3/Xbox 360 Games: MoH: Warfighter LE $5.99 / Madden NFL 13 $9.99 (Best Buy/Amazon)

thanks op, ordered it. once this threads gets ported to sd. it will be dead by the end of the day. i suggest people get to it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempting at $6.  Heard that the game was bad.  Have a backlog.  Must resist.  Seriously...I have too many games I haven't played through...Okay not buying it.

Tempting at $6. Heard that the game was bad. Have a backlog. Must resist. Seriously...I have too many games I haven't played through...Okay not buying it.
I have it and it's not that bad. Some parts are annoying and gameplay is standard, but it's decent. Don't know if people plays multiplayer still though I had good times. $6 sounds good and maybe you'll get BF4 beta if you care.

Yeah I have already played the SP. It was fine enough, nothing spectacular.  The MP is decent but really it has no place with BF3 and COD already taking up the Military shooters. I got it again for $6 since I would like to try the BF4 beta also.

Called CSR and they price adjusted MOH to $5.99 from the $9.99 I paid a couple weeks ago.  Just call (they can't adjust via online chat) and ask them you're calling concerning a post purchase price match and give them your order number .

Had no problems at all.  And since I used a complimentary $5 promo from them on the order, this game now cost me $0.99 +tax out of pocket. :D

EDIT:  Oh and when I received my MOH last week, it was the standard version for PS3, not the LE w/ BF4 MP Beta. 

Also, anyone here played both Madden 13 and 25?  Thinking about grabbing 13 for $10 if the changes aren't that great.

In for 2x I really liked the multiplayer in the last one.
I liked the multiplayer in the first one, too. But I didn't like the multiplayer in this one. Don't expect the same. Way too many choke points on some of these maps.

Called CSR and they price adjusted MOH to $5.99 from the $9.99 I paid a couple weeks ago. Just call (they can't adjust via online chat) and ask them you're calling concerning a post purchase price match and give them your order number .

Had no problems at all. And since I used a complimentary $5 promo from them on the order, this game now cost me $0.99 +tax out of pocket. :D

EDIT: Oh and when I received my MOH last week, it was the standard version for PS3, not the LE w/ BF4 MP Beta.

Also, anyone here played both Madden 13 and 25? Thinking about grabbing 13 for $10 if the changes aren't that great.
Not trying to be that guy, but Madden hasn't had too many changes since the first one this gen. I mean they do make the slight improvements and stuff, but it's like paying $10 for Black Ops 2 versus 60 for Ghosts. If you're wanting a cheap Madden fix, I'd hop on 13. I haven't heard good things on 25.

Not trying to be that guy, but Madden hasn't had too many changes since the first one this gen. I mean they do make the slight improvements and stuff, but it's like paying $10 for Black Ops 2 versus 60 for Ghosts. If you're wanting a cheap Madden fix, I'd hop on 13. I haven't heard good things on 25.
Thanks appreciate the input. Will most likely grab, last Madden I bought was Madden 10. I think enough time has passed for me to feel some differences, especially for just $10. ;)

Borrowed MOH from the library when it came out. The campaign was okay. It's not as bad as people say, but it's far from great. 

For $6 I picked up a copy because it'll be fun to go back and play the driving missions.

I also didn't think that the game was that bad. I experienced far less glitches than the first one, but that is just me. 

I had it on the Xbox though so it may differ from PS3. Eitherway I am picking up a copy for the PS3 to help boost my trophies for when I get the PS4

Will pick up MOH for my friends bday, whom strangely, I purchased the first one for his bday last year when it went dirt cheap..

Bought MoH for $9.99 last week and much like the first game I enjoyed it. Smaller scale scenario again. Ive grown tired of the constant "epic" moments of the Call of Duty game whereas now i just roll my eyes. MoH:WF was a lot of fun as far as single player goes.

Any luck of an Amazon price match? I'd much rather use credit.
It's pretty rare to see Amazon price match something this low. $10 seems to be their bottom level price matching from what i've seen. Anything below that and they probably figure it's not worth their time.

EDIT: This is assuming you were talking about MOH

I picked up Madden 13 for 360.

I almost bought it a few weeks ago during a used sale from BBY for a similar price. Glad I chose to hold off.

Selected in store pickup option.

There shipping is totally out of whack. I was charged $15 a piece for a 4 game order for the expedited shipping which is supposed to be free for Silver Members.
I think Best Buy is aware of it. For now, I've made all of my online orders for free standard shipping and have not been charged any extra shipping costs so far.

why are they trying to charge me $1.99 shipping when it clearly says FREE SHIPPING on the product page?
When I added the game to my cart, I too saw the $1.99 shipping charge. But when I logged into my account during checkout, the shipping rate changed to "free".

I think Best Buy is aware of it. For now, I've made all of my online orders for free standard shipping and have not been charged any extra shipping costs so far.
My order screen didn't list it, but they charged me anyway. Which is technically a fraudulent charge (I agreed to pay one amount but they charged me more) but trying to not get to bent out of shape about it. I just want them to correct it, their email to me just said, "current or the next billing cycle," which is pretty damn ridiculous when you consider how long that could be.

My order screen didn't list it, but they charged me anyway. Which is technically a fraudulent charge (I agreed to pay one amount but they charged me more) but trying to not get to bent out of shape about it. I just want them to correct it, their email to me just said, "current or the next billing cycle," which is pretty damn ridiculous when you consider how long that could be.
Not sure if you're still checking the BB TIV but many folks have had their bans lifted just fyi.

Bah already got MOH earlier through best buy before the amazon pm. Oh well, little bit of tax to get it today I guess.

Might get Madden 13 from amazon now though, not sure I'll ever play it much.

It's pretty rare to see Amazon price match something this low. $10 seems to be their bottom level price matching from what i've seen. Anything below that and they probably figure it's not worth their time.

EDIT: This is assuming you were talking about MOH
I'll eat some crow on my post. I guess retailers are stuck with a ton of these. I wonder if EA is pushing them out there to get people interested in the BF4 beta...

Eh, I might finally bite on Madden. $10 is about what it's worth every year. 

I know I'll get a craving to play it once football starts. 

Thanks OP I ordered Medal Of Honor at Amazon with free shiping and no tax. Ill probably beat the campaign and a little bit of the campaign but I mostly got it for the BF4 beta.

I'd like to get the :ps3: LE version of Warfighter from Amazon but the picture on the product page shows it's only the vanilla edition.  Can anyone confirm this would be the LE?  Or should I order from BBY (or continue to wait).

bread's done
Back