Tapporo - The Fastest Way To Earn Your Gift Cards :)

xtoxicxrarrz

CAGiversary!
Tapporo
Do you own an android device and can't get some apps that are on ios?  Well this app is an exclusive to ANDROID ONLY!  Plus, it has good payouts that are quick and easy to do.  If you are bored of other places like points2shop, I advise you to try this site!  You can watch videos and get points also!

​
In Tapporo, you complete offers from about 10 sponsors to earn coins called ORO's.  With these coins, you can enter contests, get gift cards, or even accessories for your phone!  It detects the kind of phone that you have and shows all the items you can get with it.

3 Steps To Sign UP

1. Go to the Play store and search Tapporo.  The app should be on the top like this:
9640151878_7b794937ec_m.jpg
     2.  After installing the app, create an account, (I would appreciate if you use my referral code, you get 250 points too) it won't take that long.  Usually, it takes less than a minute.

Referral Code:
TAPBS176552

Remember, you get a 250 bonus if you use it.  If not, you don't get that bonus.  That is a lose for you, do it for me  :wave:  :p 

Proof:
I have no proof yet, I will show pictures when I get enough points (I literally found this app now).

Enjoy the app!  :whee:[SIZE=large]  :wave:[/SIZE][SIZE=large]  ;)[/SIZE][SIZE=large] [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back