Playstation Battle All Stars & LittleBigPlanet Vita (OOS) $9.99 Each - All Stars Cross-Buy $14.99 at Amazon

Wow those are amazing solid prices.

Tempted to buy All Stars just to have it physical at that price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, but I'm going to make a gamble that these will show up on Plus. I am nailing my hand to the table so I won't click "add to cart".

Sweet.  Ran upstairs, got all ready for bed, ran back downstairs to shut down everything for the night, clicked refresh, and it was back for $9.99.  Takes a few extra days for processing, but that's fine with me.  Thanks OP! 

At this price, even when it does eventually become free with PS+ I can just resell this copy.

PSABR is worth it for its excellent onlne gameplay especially with friends.

LBP Vita is worth it for taking Media Molecule's lame gameplay, making it tolerable, and then some. Some of the level designs in the campaign are fantastic.

Ugh. Starting today, Amazon has sales tax in my ultra-corrupt state. Bought All-Stars, missed LBP, but it looks like I am going to be curtailing all of my purchases now and not buying from the local store either, which is what the legislature was claiming they were going to help by forcing online retailers to charge taxes.

Ugh. Starting today, Amazon has sales tax in my ultra-corrupt state. Bought All-Stars, missed LBP, but it looks like I am going to be curtailing all of my purchases now and not buying from the local store either, which is what the legislature was claiming they were going to help by forcing online retailers to charge taxes.
You in Virginia?

There must be something very wrong with Virginia in general. When I run statewide background checks on people who have lived in Virginia within the past 10 years, it takes 4-6 WEEKS to process. I haven't run into any other state like that (though I'm sure there could be others). Most states only take 4-6 DAYS to complete. No offense though, I have family that lives there :D

I have a feeling all states are going to start charging state tax on online orders eventually. It's just a matter of time.

Back on topic, too bad LBP is sold out. I've been waiting for that price point.

Amazon will soon charge sales tax everywhere.  Get used to it.  So buy local, ala best buy, with a amazon price match and get your items sooner.

Great prices but am going to pass. I have the digital crossbuy for Allstar and got LBP for that price from sony retail program

I guessed that PSAllstars would go free on plus  way back. Me and Shenron are pretty tight so you know its gonna happen.

I'm in GA too and I now get charged tax on Amazon! Damn it all! Luckily my PS4 and other pre-orders don't get charged any tax (it looks like). Hopefully they don't try to charge me tax on those since I already agreed to pay without tax.

I'm in GA too and I now get charged tax on Amazon! Damn it all! Luckily my PS4 and other pre-orders don't get charged any tax (it looks like). Hopefully they don't try to charge me tax on those since I already agreed to pay without tax.
they do. I actually think its in the fine print somewhere mentioning it

I can tell you with absolute certainty that you will be charged tax when it ships, although your current preorder will not reflect this. This happened to me on my Borderlands 2 ULCE. I paid in full when I preordered using credit, but the tax amount showed up on my CC on ship date. Luckily my two $1K digital SLR shipped one week before tax day.

You can argue with them after it ships, throwing arguments like "it did not say taxable when I preordred", and if you are lucky, they might refund you the difference. This is just my speculation, I didn't do it because I knew back then it would be taxed when it ships.

Right on man, theyre going to start charging for us Massholes in a couple of months so Im going to be doing the same thing. Ill be buying from them just to stick it to the governor here.

All-Stars is a decent game, but much more enjoyable on the PS3 than the Vita. The characters are small and it can be hard to see everything well on the small Vita screen. I bought the PS3 version for 10 bucks used and it came with cross-buy.

How long has this happened? I never got charged for tax.
Hey Wazzup4567, Amazon held off as long as they could but they said, Starting Sept. 1st they would be collecting sales tax for purchases made in GA. Some people are speculating they're going along with it because they planned to build a distribution center in state and offer quicker shipping.

Hurry...there are about 20 Little Big Planet's from Amazon at $9.99 that are back in stock.

LBP is back in stock (only 20 left) and it says there are more on the way so price should stay good once those sell out.

Amazon, get more than 20 copies for craps sake.  I have a life.  I can't hover on your dumb page all day long.

bread's done
Back