* * * * - 37 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 12/24: Holiday Sale Wk 4 (Proteus, DuckTales, Hotline Miami, Castle of Illusion)! Walking Dead S2 Season Pass $15!

PS3 Vita PSP PlayStation Store PSN PlayStation Plus Deals PS1 PS2 PS+

#5011 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   70336 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

http://blog.us.plays...sn-top-sellers/

The Top Sellers on PSN for October 2013:

Just think — this time next month, we’ll be looking at the top sellers on PS4!

Grand Theft Auto V takes the top spot on the final PS3 list of this generation, followed by Battlefield 4, The Wolf Among Us, and NBA 2K14. The Walking Dead and Killzone: Mercenary rocked the PS Vita charts (with a respectable showing from a personal favorite, Persona 4 Golden), and Fatal Frame and its sequel sit at the top of the Classics chart.

Want to see what the numbers look like on the other side of the pond? Head to the EU PlayStation.Blog to see their list.

Which game do you think is going to top the inaugural PS4 chart?

Top 20 PS3 & PSN Games

1. Grand Theft Auto V
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. The Wolf Among Us – Episode 1: Faith
  4. NBA 2K14
  5. Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition
  6. Okami HD
  7. The Walking Dead – Season Pass
  8. Batman: Arkham Origins
  9. EA SPORTS FIFA 14
  10. Resident Evil 4
  11. Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
  12. The Last Of Us
  13. Diablo III
  14. FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn
  15. rain
  16. I Am Alive
  17. Remember Me
  18. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  19. Madden NFL 25
  20. WWE 2K14

Top 10 PS3 Add-Ons

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops II Apocalypse
  2. Borderlands 2 Bloody Harvest
  3. Call of Duty: Black Ops II Vengeance
  4. The Walking Dead: 400 Days
  5. Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nuketown Zombies Map
  6. Borderlands 2 Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2
  7. Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Revolution
  8. Call of Duty: Black Ops II Uprising
  9. Battlefield 4 Premium
  10. WWE 2K14 Season Pass

Top 10 PS Vita Games

1. The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season
  2. Killzone: Mercenary
  3. Malicious Rebirth
  4. Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut PS Vita
  5. Persona 4 Golden
  6. Dragon’s Crown
  7. Real Boxing
  8. Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
  9. Valhalla Knights 3
  10. Need for Speed Most Wanted

Top 5 PlayStation Mobile Games

1. Sola Radio
  2. Beats Trellis
  3. Hills of Glory: WWII
  4. Scientific Electronic Calculator
  5. CHAOS RINGS

Top 10 Classics

1. Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly
  2. Fatal Frame
  3. Crash Bandicoot (PS3/PSP)
  4. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  5. Metal Gear Solid (PS3/PSP)
  6. Crash Bandicoot 3: WARPED (PS3/PSP)
  7. Crash Bandicoot 2 (PS3/PSP)
  8. FINAL FANTASY VII (PS3/PSP/PS Vita)
  9. Spyro the Dragon (PS3/PSP)
  10. CTR: Crash Team Racing (PS3/PSP)

Top 10 PSP Games

1. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
  4. Star Wars: Battlefront II
  5. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
  6. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
  7. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
  8. DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY
  9. FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS
  10. God of War: Ghost of Sparta

#5012 Velo214   Chilln like a Villain CAGiversary!   8534 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

Hmmm yeah that lots of trophies in a min could be a problem...  I just beat TLOU survivor+ and it popped 7 trophies at once. Thats crazy legit on my end tho. so after they check i should be clear. i havnt received a single email either cept email verification.id get more trophies if i didnt play CoD 90% of free time. I LOVE those gamer parent tips too, im guilty of all of them. "yeah honey, he falls asleep well to gunshots and explosives..."

#5013 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   70336 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:46 PM

https://www.extra-li...2&destination=E

http://blog.extra-li...undraising.html

If you're among the first 10k to donate $20 to the PlayStation Extra Life team, you'll get codes for these things on PSN:

• LittleBigPlanet (Vita)
  • A Month of PS Plus (Stackable and no CC needed!)
  • WipeOut HD (PS3)
  • When Vikings Attack (PS3/Vita)
  • Extra Life Theme (PS3)

#5014 ProfessorStotch   Banned CAGiversary!   13760 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:11 PM

I think if Rainbow Moon ends up coming through with a sweet discount, I'm going to just get it for Vita. I really want to play it again, but even when I was playing it on PS3, it always felt like something that should've been handheld.

#5015 tylerh1701   Post deals, not your blog. CAGiversary!   30690 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:14 PM

Hmmm...tempting.

The asshole in me thinks that LBP Vita and When Vikings Attack are sure to hit PS+ soon now since they're giving them away for this, and that I should hold on to my $20 instead of donate it to a hospital.

#5016 ProfessorStotch   Banned CAGiversary!   13760 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

Hmmm...tempting.

The asshole in me thinks that LBP Vita and When Vikings Attack are sure to hit PS+ soon now since they're giving them away for this, and that I should hold on to my $20 instead of donate it to a hospital.

If that asshole wins, and you don't want to donate, I can give you a code for When Vikings Attack if you want it.

#5017 tylerh1701   Post deals, not your blog. CAGiversary!   30690 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:20 PM

If that asshole wins, and you don't want to donate, I can give you a code for When Vikings Attack if you want it.

You have a code for When Vikings Attack?  Sure, I'll take it.  

#5018 TheGeonaut  

TheGeonaut

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

If I didn't own all of thosr games I would've done the extra life thing.

#5019 robodobo  

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:32 PM

Any guesses as to when LittleBigPlanet Hub releases?

#5020 mebegod   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   530 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:26 AM

I created a custom leaderboard for CAG folks at truetrophies.com for anyone interested. 

Sorry for OT post, but might be fun to have some healthy competition with folks on this thread rather than playing follow the troll for a change...

well I joined good ol #41

#5021 SJD  

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:36 AM

Did they ever mention if The Wolf Among Us would release on PS4? 

#5022 otangz   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   178 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

Just a public service announcement regarding the $10 credit for purchasing over $50 on the PSN store...

For Vita owners who do not also own a PS3... My code never appeared on my Vita. I checked the message box. Nothing. So I called my brother and had him log into my account from his PS3... low and behold, I had a message in my inbox with a code for $30. So from what I can tell, Vita owners need to log into a friend's PS3 in order to get their credit. Kind of crazy.

I hope they eventually just send out emails with the code.  

#5023 Kazaganthi   Blue Rogue CAGiversary!   1947 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:20 AM

So I joined that TrueTrophy site and they instantly put me under investigation. Iv never hacked r cheated any trophies. I think Im pretty high up there so I guess they r just being cautious and no way someone flagged me. I joined at 4am (feedn n changn baby) and it got flagged seconds later. No big deal but strange, anyone else have to wait/instant investigation? peace all.

It's because you are over 9,000 trophies.

#5024 ProfessorStotch   Banned CAGiversary!   13760 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:21 AM

Just a public service announcement regarding the $10 credit for purchasing over $50 on the PSN store...

For Vita owners who do not also own a PS3... My code never appeared on my Vita. I checked the message box. Nothing. So I called my brother and had him log into my account from his PS3... low and behold, I had a message in my inbox with a code for $30. So from what I can tell, Vita owners need to log into a friend's PS3 in order to get their credit. Kind of crazy.

I hope they eventually just send out emails with the code.  

Or, you know, just do what everyone else has been saying and wait for the email.

#5025 otangz   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   178 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:24 AM

Or, you know, just do what everyone else has been saying and wait for the email.

Just trying to let people know, man. Some people are waiting on that credit to use on current sales. I personally wanted to buy Guacamelee. If there's a way to get the credit faster, then why not let people know?

#5026 The Furry Panda   Bravest Warrior CAGiversary!   1833 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

The Furry Panda

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:28 AM

http://blog.us.plays...for-ps4-owners/

awesome sauce

#5027 Stellar Inertia   Completionist CAGiversary!   4432 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Stellar Inertia

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

It's because you are over 9,000 trophies.

I know your probably just joking but thats not a problem. I have a few friends that have 20,000-27,000 achievements. Its insane.

Also not really related but I started playing Metal Gear Revengeance and boy is it fun. Its my first metal gear and I assume its nothing like the rest. This game reminds me of Asuras Wrath. Mindless hack n slash with metal music in the background.  :bouncy:

#5028 ByeHaveABeautifulTime!  

ByeHaveABeautifulTime!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:47 AM

My wife got mad at me the other day because our 5 year old daughter asked her to play GTA5.  She woke up early one morning and saw me playing it so I just did a race or two and drove around the world which is what i know she likes to see.  The wife wasnt happy the next day when she handed her the case!

Haha... Same thing happens to me all the time (reminds me of when I would drive around town in Sleeping Dogs doing the different driving challenges while they watched).  I work third shift so I get home a few hours before the kids get up.  I'll be playing something that isn't suitable when they wake up so I'll save and quit.  Of course, they always ask what I'm playing.

It never fails, they always find a way to tell mom that they were watching daddy play BioShock, The Last of Us, etc. when they literally only see me walking around for a few seconds and then the menu screen as I save.  I'm just gonna start making up the titles when they ask.

#5029 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

yep u get $10 for free! Thank u sony based god.  :bow:

#5030 kyo645   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   133 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:04 AM

Just got an email for the spend 50 get 10 promo. Check your emails!!!

#5031 Pasicho   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   48 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

Just got an email for the spend 50 get 10 promo. Check your emails!!!

Yeah same here.

#5032 PrinnyJ   Stay@HomeDad Gamer CAGiversary!   1014 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:47 AM

Haha... Same thing happens to me all the time (reminds me of when I would drive around town in Sleeping Dogs doing the different driving challenges while they watched).  I work third shift so I get home a few hours before the kids get up.  I'll be playing something that isn't suitable when they wake up so I'll save and quit.  Of course, they always ask what I'm playing.

It never fails, they always find a way to tell mom that they were watching daddy play BioShock, The Last of Us, etc. when they literally only see me walking around for a few seconds and then the menu screen as I save.  I'm just gonna start making up the titles when they ask.

Yeah, I've also had similar situations.  Thankfully, my wife is also a gamer so she understands.  The only thing she was not too happy about was when I was playing Left 4 Dead 2 with my friends while the kids could watch.  It really made me appreciate the violence and swear filter in Gears of War 3.

#5033 filmthedead   Worse Than Furries CAGiversary!   901 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

filmthedead

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:09 AM

Got Puppeteer on the Halloween sale. It's so much better than I thought it would be, and honestly it was already a game I really thought I'd enjoy. It's super fun though. I really thought it'd be a while before I got it too, totally didn't expect to see it on sale this soon.

#5034 stillshadow   Arcade Nostalgiac CAGiversary!   967 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

stillshadow

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:41 AM

It's worth another playthrough. You won't regret it. I had purchased a brand new copy of Dragon's Dogma from Neweggs just a few weeks ago for $10, and this past Tuesday I took off the sealed wrapper just to put the game in and get a save file for the Eternal Ferrystone in DD: DA. With it I am able to use one vocation to level up my vocation levels for their augmentations, and switching to another vocation just right before I level up for its HP, STA, STR, MAG, MAG DEF points of which ever one I prefer. It's absolutely worth it. I hope you'll give it another try when you get the chance. You can thank me later. :beer:

Okay, you're tempting me. I haven't been keeping up with the save file discussion. So you do need a vanilla DD save file imported in order to get the unlimited Ferrystone? Like I said, that's what started to make this game just take too long and become too aggravating for me. I would just want to get back to the castle to start my next quest and there would be some massive bear or something that would wipe me out on the journey home. It took too much game planning just to get back home.

#5035 stillshadow   Arcade Nostalgiac CAGiversary!   967 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

stillshadow

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

Got Puppeteer on the Halloween sale. It's so much better than I thought it would be, and honestly it was already a game I really thought I'd enjoy. It's super fun though. I really thought it'd be a while before I got it too, totally didn't expect to see it on sale this soon.

Yes! During my Vita binge I missed out on the new PS3 released and I'm catching up now, starting with Puppeteer. Such an interesting strange atmosphere and awesome platforming. How can I say it? Kind of feels like Trine mixed with LittleBigPlanet?

#5036 Corto Maltese   He Who Asks Many Questions CAGiversary!   396 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Corto Maltese

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

Well, I just got my 20 dollar code from that Spend 50 and you get 10 promo. I wonder about what should I get that is just 20 dollars as my wallet is preventing me from getting Dragon's Crown on either PS3 or Vita

#5037 tylerh1701   Post deals, not your blog. CAGiversary!   30690 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:45 AM

Pretty cool that the CAG leaderboard is 2nd biggest on TT now.  Nice job vacation.

#5038 stillshadow   Arcade Nostalgiac CAGiversary!   967 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

stillshadow

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:47 AM

Haha... Same thing happens to me all the time (reminds me of when I would drive around town in Sleeping Dogs doing the different driving challenges while they watched). I work third shift so I get home a few hours before the kids get up. I'll be playing something that isn't suitable when they wake up so I'll save and quit. Of course, they always ask what I'm playing.

It never fails, they always find a way to tell mom that they were watching daddy play BioShock, The Last of Us, etc. when they literally only see me walking around for a few seconds and then the menu screen as I save. I'm just gonna start making up the titles when they ask.

LOL, as the father of 2 young ones I appreciated this.

#5039 stillshadow   Arcade Nostalgiac CAGiversary!   967 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

stillshadow

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:48 AM

Pretty cool that the CAG leaderboard is 2nd biggest on TT now. Nice job vacation.

Okay, I've been missing out on this, too. So that's truetrophies and we can join a subgroup for CAG?

Edit: duh. I'm working backwards through the thread here and see the link now. I actually thought you went on vacation and came back to find the leaderboard higher up.

#5040 Yanksfan   Cubs Fan Too :( CAGiversary!   5389 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:52 AM

Okay, I've been missing out on this, too. So that's truetrophies and we can join a subgroup for CAG?

Edit: duh. I'm working backwards through the thread here and see the link now. I actually thought you went on vacation and came back to find the leaderboard higher up.

ayup. Like Tyler said, we're #2, so even if you don't use the link listed in this thread, it should be pretty easy to find and join us.