1 Year of PS+, 4 PS3 Games, and a Bluray Remote $49.95 w/ Free Shipping @ GameDealDaily.com

Lubu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
GameDailyDeal.com
*One year of PS+
*4 PS3 Games: Duke Nukem Forever, Guitar Hero Aerosmith(without instrument), and MLB 07 The Show. The 4th game will be a random game from their Inventory. Games only, no cases.
*Bluray Remote: Not the Official PS Brand

Not the greatest Deal but some may find value in it.

2u4shw5.jpg

I'll admit it's not the greatest deal, but with $50 being the standard PS+ price anyways it's like getting four very cheap games for free, which isn't bad at all. Still nowhere near as good as when they had it for $40 with just the remote during the 3 months extra promo, though. And the remote is entirely garbage.

Considering it's GDD this wouldn't even be worth it if it were actually good games.
Only time I ordered from them ($40 PS+ promo as above) I got my order in two days, although it was being shipped from within the state; it certainly wasn't anything to complain about, and I'd probably order again assuming I'd have the same experience. Or do they have a habit of shipping out junked discs? The games being disc only doesn't exactly fill me with confidence that they'd work, but seeing as my PS+ is good for another year at least I'm probably not buying regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only time I ordered from them ($40 PS+ promo as above) I got my order in two days, although it was being shipped from within the state; it certainly wasn't anything to complain about, and I'd probably order again assuming I'd have the same experience. Or do they have a habit of shipping out junked discs? The games being disc only doesn't exactly fill me with confidence that they'd work, but seeing as my PS+ is good for another year at least I'm probably not buying regardless.
GDD has a rather spotty reputation on CAG. You have instances of the usual problems like slow shipping, lack of communication, etc. but I think people had more of a problem with the deals themselves. Pretty much everything he sells comes with some sort of catch: the 360 hard drive is cheap... but it's a Chinese knockoff. The game is brand new...but it doesn't have a case. In this situation, I guess you can see it one of two ways: either you're getting some extra games for something you would have paid full price for, or you're paying him to unload his excess crap.

Don't get me wrong, some people have said they had good experiences with him, and there have been at least some improvements that I've noticed (he seems to have gotten rid of the $5 shipping), but as far as I can tell, the guy is pretty much just a full-time flipper. Chances are, if he can find a deal low enough to swing a profit, you can probably find it yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

GDD has a rather spotty reputation on CAG. You have instances of the usual problems like slow shipping, lack of communication, etc. but I think people had more of a problem with the deals themselves. Pretty much everything he sells comes with some sort of catch: the 360 hard drive is cheap... but it's a Chinese knockoff. The game is brand new...but it doesn't have a case. In this situation, I guess you can see it one of two ways: either you're getting some extra games for something you would have paid full price for, or you're paying him to unload his excess crap.

Don't get me wrong, some people have said they had good experiences with him, and there have been at least some improvements that I've noticed (he seems to have gotten rid of the $5 shipping), but as far as I can tell, the guy is pretty much just a full-time flipper. Chances are, if he can find a deal low enough to swing a profit, you can probably find it yourself.
agree, most of the reviews i found about the site is negative/poor .

I'll admit it's not the greatest deal, but with $50 being the standard PS+ price anyways it's like getting four very cheap games for free, which isn't bad at all. Still nowhere near as good as when they had it for $40 with just the remote during the 3 months extra promo, though. And the remote is entirely garbage.

The three times I've ordered from them (all grab bags), I've received no less than 3 trashed discs per order and on one of them (the Gamecube grab bags), I had nothing but non-working discs.

I know its 2013 and Guitar Hero has been extinct for like, a thousand years, but in all seriousness Aerosmith is my favorite GH game. If you still have a guitar you should give it a try. This deal? Not so much.

I agree it may not be worth a whole lot but is you were planning on buying a Playstation Plus Subscription, which is already a great deal at $50, considering how many games you are given access to.....  its not a terrible deal.

Just to comment on GameDailyDeal.com.I've only purchased one thing from them like 7-8 HDMI cables for like 16 bucks or something close to that and didn't have any sort of problem with them at all and good shipping times.Then again I've only ordered the one thing from them so maybe I'm just in the minority but I'd buy from them again if the deal seemed worth it.

I'm mixed on GDD.  I went for their 8 Xbox360 and PS3 deals.  About $90. No word on shipping. Took over a week to arrive. The games were OK but heavy on the shooters.  Pretty good deal for those with small collections.  Kept 2 games from each, sold the other 12. Made back around $75. Each game cost me less than $4.25, which is a pretty good deal. One game without instructions (though they are promised), one sealed game.

Then tried the 10 Wii for $40 deal. UGH! I knew it'd be mostly shovelware, but UGH!  4 sealed, one no instructions. Several Rockband types. Only liked 2 so far. Did get Wii Play, which is about as big a name as one can expect. I consider it a sports game, even though GDD claims only one sport game (usually true, depending how you classify Wii Play). Bought it for a second Wiimote, then sold it for $5 originally.  Might keep it just to try and come out ahead.  Sold 2 games for almost $7. Looking at a loss (Still got to test out 4 more games, but not seeing $8 for each coming in).  Still no shipping notification, but took 3 days to arrive.

So, games are pretty good for XBOX/PS3 (Don't expect hit games. Did get Duke Nukem. Sold for $2). Wii was even junkier than expected. Instructions are not guaranteed, Nor are sealed games (but you can get a few). Not going to take the DS lot though. Unless it's $20 or less.  I expect more shovelware and $40 for shovelware just isn't a good deal.

I've ordered from GDD maybe two dozen times over the years and have never had a problem.  The descriptions are fair enough, if you read them.  Not all their deals are gold, but I've been happy with everything.

bread's done
Back