The Official PS4 & XBOX ONE Ebay/Scalping Thread.

BigJoe

CAGiversary!
This is the official PS4 Ebay/Scalping thread. I understand that most of you will hate me for this and I could care less. 100's of Cheap Ass Gamers made $1000's last launch of the PS3 and you can bet your bottom dollar we are going to do it again. Consider hoping on the money wagon folks, because I know deep down almost everyone of you would gladly take poor old Timmys PS4 in exchange for 2k profit. Supply and demand, if your so passionate about it being immoral, take your energy and go lobby against the banks or wall street. Welcome to capitalistic america my friends.

Now to get to the actual topic....

Here is the PS4/XBone scalping thread. If you look you can clearly see many of you enjoyed the thousands of dollars profit you made selling just one ps3. Although prices dropped quickly it was a goldmine as was the original Wii and Xbox 360. This thread is for people interested in making money. So please take your holier than thou opinions elsewhere. This is a luxury item and if people will gladly pay above MSRP then i'll gladly accept the gesture. You'll just make me laugh when you tell me its immoral or that im a dirtbag so save it. As a matter of fact, you could probably use a few thousand profit yourself.

And a common notion is that scalpers get screwed if theres no demand. My answer is simply... LOL, not no, but LOL. You have a 30 day standard return policy (usually 90 days during the holidays) and the biggest loss you can take is a few bucks on gas. And at least this way you can sleep knowing you didn't miss out on a fortune whether you make money or not. Pre orders are at a record high and you can bet this launch will be insane. Dis regard the Wii U it never had any hype, the PS4 already easily surpassed the million pre order mark. Brace for impact friends. I have a feeling this is going to be something else. This the topic is up for discussion.

Original PS3 scalping thread/ebay prices- http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/87591-the-official-e-bay-scalping-thread/

Mods, this topic is not to raise argument among users. This is a topic that is relevant to every launch and needs a venue to be discussed. Move the thread if need be although I think this is the most relevant section but please do not delete. This is a important discussion for many people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't they still taking preorders for the Xbox One? If I was to do something like this I think I'd much much rather invest in the Playstation 4 bidness than the Xbox One. The backlash from E3 is still hurting Microsoft even with them going back on their... policies.

Aren't they still taking preorders for the Xbox One? If I was to do something like this I think I'd much much rather invest in the Playstation 4 bidness than the Xbox One. The backlash from E3 is still hurting Microsoft even with them going back on their... policies.
Indeed you are correct. Microsoft has I believe 700k people waiting on a list to pre order the bone and over 1.5million waiting on the PS4. Clearly a significant difference. Which is far beyond ps2 or ps3 records. And let us not forget sony ALWAYS promises adequate launch allocations but always starves the market to create a frenzy.

Welcome to capitalistic america my friends.
I think you need to work on your capitals and spelling, before your capitalism and selling... Rhyming Burn.

100's of Cheap Ass Gamers made $1000's last launch of the PS3 and you can bet your bottom dollar we are going to do it again.
One-hundred CAGs made one-thousand dollars? That's only like $10 per CAG!
Mods, this topic is not to raise argument among users.
Really? I guess I was just confused by the previous 2 paragraphs where you talk shit about anyone who would disagree with you.

This is a topic that is relevant to every launch and needs a venue to be discussed. Move the thread if need be although I think this is the most relevant section but please do not delete. This is a important discussion for many people.
What discussion? "Hey, I'm flipping a PS4. Should I use large or small bubble wrap?"

Non-flippers don't want to hear you bragging about your business. Flippers aren't going to get together and high-five each other when they get a good score. Flipping thrives on secrecy... talking about it benefits you in no way. If you're going to flip, don't talk about it.

Also, I just talked to Timmy. He told me to tell you that he'll be sleeping with a switchblade under his pillow for the rest of his life, and if anyone wants his PS4 then they are going to have to pry it from his cold, dead hands.

A couple of points for iamsmart.

First- There was no misspelling where you quoted me. Even if there was, who gives? 

Two- I didn't talk shit about anyone. I simply stated that this is a venue for people who are interested in scalping for profits and that if you don't like it, then go elsewhere. 

Three- Your feeble attempts to be comical are kinda awkward. Dont try so hard..

Lastly- Everyone DID get together and high five each other when they make $1000's on the PS3. And will do the same for the PS4. See link I posted

You're not the brightest bulb are you? 

You didn't laugh? I thought you LOL'ed at EVERYTHING.

As for your post... yeah, that was 7 years ago. Things have changed. But you're not entirely wrong... there are people out there who would love to get together and talk about how flipping is great. Here's one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sjhjFOw4Ok

I expect a lot of flippers will get burned, or at least make a lot smaller than hoped profits this time.

Just doesn't seem to be as much buzz around this next gen launch as past.  Graphics aren't that much better compared to previous jumps. No killer exclusives at launch really, with all the big third party games coming to current gen consoles, unemployment rates are still high and so on.

Launch stock will sale out, and I imagine they'll be a bit hard to find around the holidays, but I don't expect shortages to be as prevalent or long lasting as in prior generation launches.

I love how you use the PS3 launch as your proof positive and completely ignore how badly every scalper got burned in the ass last holiday season with the Wii U.  THE GAME'S CHANGED SON

Its a risk but if you don't see profit potential, you can cancel your pre order for a full refund. Or, Return console for a full refund. Remember what everyone said about the original wii? And look how high demand ended up being. The Wii U was destined to have a poor launch. No 3d mario, Zelda, or anything really worth getting. Not to mention graphics that cant match the 360 due to the ridiculous gamepad, I could go on for hours on the Wii U. Looking at pre order figures, you cant really compare the Wii U to the PS4 because the PS4 is smashing it in pre orders by multiple times. i could be wrong but if I am I lose nothing, If im right, i'll make a holiday bonus. When early November rolls around we will get a pretty good idea. Let us not forget Sony hasn't started its ad campaign except for the greatness awaits commercial and maybe a few other things. PS4 is a powerhouse at a bargain.

This is the official PS4 Ebay/Scalping thread. I understand that most of you will hate me for this and I could care less.
*couldn't care less

Hey, at least I didn't point out that your/you're error. I'll let you hunt for it. Or perhaos hire someone to hunt for it with your tens of thousands of dollars.

And bull-fucking-shit you're "not trying to raise argument." The entire tone of your post is arrogant and defensive. If you want a scalping thread, make a scalping thread, don't waste everyone's time by pouring energy into coming up with comments intended to provoke people. No one "hates you," no one even knows who the fuck you are. No one needs a lesson on how this is America, dammit, and this is capitalism, and even though it's gonna make you the most hated man on the internet, you're gonna do it and fuck everybody if they don't like it. You made the post because you wanted to talk about yourself...which at this rate is all you're going to be doing since half the posts in this thread are from you, with a chunk of the remainder just being posts about how the way you're presenting your OFFICIAL THREAD is annoying. There are plenty of places where you could find like-minded people, but this probably ain't gonna be it,

*couldn't care less

Hey, at least I didn't point out that your/you're error. I'll let you hunt for it. Or perhaos hire someone to hunt for it with your tens of thousands of dollars.

And bull-fucking-shit you're "not trying to raise argument." The entire tone of your post is arrogant and defensive. If you want a scalping thread, make a scalping thread, don't waste everyone's time by pouring energy into coming up with comments intended to provoke people. No one "hates you," no one even knows who the fuck you are. No one needs a lesson on how this is America, dammit, and this is capitalism, and even though it's gonna make you the most hated man on the internet, you're gonna do it and fuck everybody if they don't like it. You made the post because you wanted to talk about yourself...which at this rate is all you're going to be doing since half the posts in this thread are from you, with a chunk of the remainder just being posts about how the way you're presenting your OFFICIAL THREAD is annoying. There are plenty of places where you could find like-minded people, but this probably ain't gonna be it,
Wow. Really? I made this post to talk about my self? Im arrogant and defensive? isn't that the pot calling the kettle black, and slightly hypocritical. I made this post to talk about money making potential, which is far more important than talking about myself to a bunch of people on a gaming forum. And the reason my post was written the way it was, was to weed out some of the people who would automatically flame me just because they think reselling is "immoral" although I suspected there would be some people who would flame me regardless.

For the sake of not being hypocritical, Im not going to respond to you in a rude manner like you did to me and being that I started this topic, it only makes sense that I would reply to posts?. Second of all, I expect disagreement by many people as this is a controversial topic. But lastly there is money to be made, and if gamers can get a free ps4 off using their earnings as subsidizations or more, then its a topic worth discussion to some people. And yes, there are like minded people on this site. Perhaps I made this thread a bit early with launch being 2 months away, but with the way pre orders for the PS4 specifically have been going, there is likely money on the table.

Haters gonna hate. Don't worry about them. If Sony cuts shipments like the past 2 Playstations then there will be serious money to be made. If that doesn't happen then you're better off just keeping the PS4. As I said before Xbone ain't worth the trouble. People gonna be able to just walk up and buy that system.

Good to see people considering this opportunity. From what I have seen by demand this holiday season the PS4 should be a smashing hit. And if you study ebay prices from the 360 launch in 05 and the wii/ps3 launch in 06, then you will see by far the best time to sell is the day of launch. In my experience the people who wait until christmas hoping the prices go up usually get burned. The people willing to pay the big bucks will buy the first available chance they get. Im going to say from what I can gather, that you should be able to flip a PS4 on launch day for 1k plus easily. Never once have prices gone up, they always start very high, then drop as christmas approaches.

I personally know people that whine about scalping and they are among the least moral people I know in many other aspects of their life. Im not here to judge who/what is moral or not. But unless you are a saint , who is anyone point fingers? that point aside, I do believe that flipping a few systems will land you a free PS4 and Xbone.

Good to see people considering this opportunity. From what I have seen by demand this holiday season the PS4 should be a smashing hit. And if you study ebay prices from the 360 launch in 05 and the wii/ps3 launch in 06, then you will see by far the best time to sell is the day of launch. In my experience the people who wait until christmas hoping the prices go up usually get burned. The people willing to pay the big bucks will buy the first available chance they get. Im going to say from what I can gather, that you should be able to flip a PS4 on launch day for 1k plus easily. Never once have prices gone up, they always start very high, then drop as christmas approaches.

I personally know people that whine about scalping and they are among the least moral people I know in many other aspects of their life. Im not here to judge who/what is moral or not. But unless you are a saint , who is anyone point fingers? that point aside, I do believe that flipping a few systems will land you a free PS4 and Xbone.
Yeah, no.

The big three learned their lesson with the last launch: if you don't produce enough units to meet demand then scalpers will steal all of the potential sales/profits. That is the sole reason the Wii U Basic existed: to keep product on the shelf when everyone rushed out to buy the Deluxe. The Deluxe sold out but the Basic never did, and after the initial rush everyone has had stock constantly. People were losing money trying to flip Deluxe's online, and eventually had to return them after the holidays when their return window was closing. That is the exact thing that will happen with the two launches this fall. Video game retail is miles ahead of where it was 7-8 years ago; you can't just skip the most recent failed console scalping season just because it doesn't fit in with your starry-eyed fantasy of fat profit stacks.

Stores have been taking preorders on both for MONTHS and there's still no end in sight. You won't necessarily lose out since you can always just return it within the window but you'll waste a shitload of time being a douchebag to retail employees just so you can pretend to be Chadd Warden.

I currently have four PS4's and three Xbox one's all of which where pre-ordered locally. If these consoles don't sell, I will just return them for a full refund which is exactly what I did with two Wii U's. There is literally zero loss in this. Back in 2006, I had three PS3's pre-ordered and waited three days in line at Best Buy with 21 other consumers behind me to get my fourth PS3. My highest selling PS3 went for $2700 and the other two went for around $1400 each. My kept PS3=Paid with money in the bank.

We're over two months out from launch and the PS4's are just about sold out at every online retailer and brick & mortar store. Next, Sony will roll out with the commercials to create hype so anybody that wants to pre-order one can't. Next, the sold out hype of the PS4 starts to go wild weeks prior to launch and pre-orders will go crazy on eBay and Craigslist. At this time, Microsoft will pick up some stragglers that missed the Sony bandwagon and pre-orders will sell out if they already aren't.

Parents will do whatever they need to do to put a PS4/XB1 under the Christmas tree for every Jack and Sally I'm just here to help out with their cause. Happy bidding ;)

Yeah, no.

The big three learned their lesson with the last launch: if you don't produce enough units to meet demand then scalpers will steal all of the potential sales/profits. That is the sole reason the Wii U Basic existed: to keep product on the shelf when everyone rushed out to buy the Deluxe. The Deluxe sold out but the Basic never did, and after the initial rush everyone has had stock constantly. People were losing money trying to flip Deluxe's online, and eventually had to return them after the holidays when their return window was closing. That is the exact thing that will happen with the two launches this fall. Video game retail is miles ahead of where it was 7-8 years ago; you can't just skip the most recent failed console scalping season just because it doesn't fit in with your starry-eyed fantasy of fat profit stacks.

Stores have been taking preorders on both for MONTHS and there's still no end in sight. You won't necessarily lose out since you can always just return it within the window but you'll waste a shitload of time being a douchebag to retail employees just so you can pretend to be Chadd Warden.
The argument you raise about the retail industry being 7-8 years might carry a little validity at best. Example A- iphone 5's had sold out like crazy and they were released recently. Between all the generations of successful consoles, every launch has sold out, and each one of those launches were spaced many years apart. So for you to come here a just say the retail industry has changed, so sizzling hot holiday items randomly will no longer sell out because of retail improvement even though every industrial/retail improvement has not made a change on consoles selling out in the past is illogical.

Secondly, and I urge everyone to pay close attention, is that you cannot compare the PS4 to Wii U. Sony playstation 2 and Dreamcast were competitors at one point. look what happened there, PS2 sold record history while dreamcast has been discontinued. Thirdly, Wii U never looked like it would sell well and had disappointing pre orders, buzz and hype. PS4 is dominating every aspect and converting DIE HARD Xbox fans to Sony fans. Surly you cant be serious in the making of that comparison. They share ZERO similarity in terms of anything besides the fact they are both gaming console

Thirdly, returning items does not make you a douchebag. It makes you someone who is abiding by store policy. Is there hardly anyone on here you can make an intelligent argument? Thanks to the kind people who actually discuss the topic without being rude. The rest of you keep spewing out insulting angry illogical posts and I keep shutting you down.

I currently have four PS4's and three Xbox one's all of which where pre-ordered locally. If these consoles don't sell, I will just return them for a full refund which is exactly what I did with two Wii U's. There is literally zero loss in this. Back in 2006, I had three PS3's pre-ordered and waited three days in line at Best Buy with 21 other consumers behind me to get my fourth PS3. My highest selling PS3 went for $2700 and the other two went for around $1400 each. My kept PS3=Paid with money in the bank.

We're over two months out from launch and the PS4's are just about sold out at every online retailer and brick & mortar store. Next, Sony will roll out with the commercials to create hype so anybody that wants to pre-order one can't. Next, the sold out hype of the PS4 starts to go wild weeks prior to launch and pre-orders will go crazy on eBay and Craigslist. At this time, Microsoft will pick up some stragglers that missed the Sony bandwagon and pre-orders will sell out if they already aren't.

Parents will do whatever they need to do to put a PS4/XB1 under the Christmas tree for every Jack and Sally I'm just hee to help out with their cause. Happy bidding ;)
BOOM! There you have it! Exactly the logic that I have, we have studied the past and will most likely make some great money. The naysayers should really consider looking at launch history. People Comparing the Wii U to the PS4 have very improper reasoning (see my last reply). I have 5 PS4's pre ordered as well as 2 Xbones. We will clearly be able to see the market value days before launch when people start buying up pre orders on ebay and the pre order can be canceled without even having to pick up the console if you don't like what you see.. Although with the way things look, this will make console history. Just look at the facts. Smart move on your part!

Never in history has Sony or Microsoft shipped their quoted allotment. I can promise you that between now and launch, there will be manufacturing hiccups and delays for both company's. At this point in time, Microsoft has had some difficult setbacks which resulted in delays and 8 territories being dropped from the November 22nd launch date and their CPUs first production showing lower yields than they originally intended. Microsoft is showing that they will be only able to get half as many consoles to the market as Sony. Sony didn't just decide to slam the "Pre-Order" doors shut on all major retailers two months from launch just to be jerks. This is going to be very interesting at the least.

Very interesting. I had no idea the Microsoft was having CPU issues. Honestly if you ask me they should not release this year. They are flopping all over the place with polices and trying bump up the CPU 10% to better compete with Sony, and not to mention they are launching right after the entire world gets done purchasing every available PS4 and are fresh out of cash. It just seems like they made all the wrong moves. But if they are going to have a limited supply, then the sell outs could lead to more hype. Let us not forget on the other hand that Sony are masters of generating hype and always under deliver on their allotment which could drive prices up. There are many factors indicating that this launch should break records. Cant wait until they ramp up the advertising campaign!

Now one of the larger issues besides profits, is how those profits are collected. Anyone who isn't familiar with Paypal, I urge you to read up on the 100's of 1000's of major issues with chargeback and the infamous account freezes for no apparent reason. Accounts typically increase the chance dramatically of being frozen as the funds increase. My ebay account is in great standing at 50 feedback @100% but most the items I have dealt with around $500 or under (sometimes higher). I would pretty much bet my bottom dollar that if I sell a PS4 with profit, say 1k plus, then my account will more than likely get flagged and frozen since thats a uncommon amount for my account. 

People will suggest craigslist but in reality is your market is much much smaller and your chances of finding a high payer drop considerably. The price you pay in Ebay and Paypal fees are far outweighed by the much larger profits that Ebay will yield. The issue now is will that money get frozen? Happens more often than not. Back in the day I would only accept money orders for games consoles and it worked great. Now that Ebay bought Paypal its no longer an option. This will be a MUCH bigger issue than the issue of "will the console make money". Any thoughts? freezing thousands of dollars for 180 days is serious. Oh, and its happened to me too. I sold a Tag Heuer Watch for like $800 and my account and money became frozen. Buyer left positive feedback and loved the watch too. But Paypal basically gave me the middle finger. 6 months to get paid was a joke

Forgive the Posting spree but..

Japan just announce that the PS4 will be released three months later on the day of February 22nd 2014. If theres a Ebay sector for Japan then one could only imagine what a PS4 could bring especially since its a Japans most beloved console and there wont be one avaiable anywhere else

Checked with my local gamestop today and they still have Xbone pre orders. Looks like my money is in the PS4

Checked with my local gamestop today and they still have Xbone pre orders. Looks like my money is in the PS4
Too soon to tell. I called my local gamestop today as well and all the gamestop's in my area (6 stores) have been sold out of pre-orders for almost three weeks now for the XB1 and have a good size waiting list. I got some other good news. Certain Best Buy's have been selected to have a midnight launch for the PS4 for those who missed the pre-orders. Both Best Buy's in my area have been selected to participate in midnight launches. Their website will tell you. I can nab two more PS4's that way for a total of six. My wife will wait in line at the other location.

I think you will be surprised with the XB1. Yes, people are pissed off at them right now, but keep one thing in mind. XBOX LIVE. Gamers aren't so easy as to just drop all their live arcade games and most importantly, their friends list because of Microsoft's poor announcements of which they 180'd on. My guess is in the end, Microsoft will pull ahead of Sony because of their superior online service and infrastructure. Also keep in mind, Sony will now charge for online play with the PS4.

major corporations would be foolish if they didn't do that nowadays. after years of seeing how much customers are willing to pay for their products at launch (wasn't it like 2-3x for launch 360/ps3?), they should open up their own eBay account (for exposure as it seems more people would buy on their than main sites) and ship worldwide as well.

Could the supply meet the demand this year? Maybe, will it? I feel like it won't. Not really anything to lose if it doesn't work out. But yeah, i'll admit there is a chance of this not working out. Only time will tell

major corporations would be foolish if they didn't do that nowadays. after years of seeing how much customers are willing to pay for their products at launch (wasn't it like 2-3x for launch 360/ps3?), they should open up their own eBay account (for exposure as it seems more people would buy on their than main sites) and ship worldwide as well.
It's obviously in their best interest to have stock on the shelves. Who do you think will spend more that goes directly in Sony's pocket, the person buying a system only for $1k + on eBay, or the person picking up the $400 system on an impulse in store, who is probably more likely to grab a controller, and games in addition to the system.

How risky do you guys think it would be sending a few to Japan? Do you know of any reasons why you wouldn't be able to? I know you're not supposed to send iPhones internationaly because the battery in it is prohibited.

How risky do you guys think it would be sending a few to Japan? Do you know of any reasons why you wouldn't be able to? I know you're not supposed to send iPhones internationaly because the battery in it is prohibited.
Dualshock 4 has a battery inside...

...for a total of six. My wife will wait in line at the other location.
WOW! You my friend are unbelievable! Sending your wife, alone and defenseless, to stand in line with a bunch of strangers for hours on end in hopes of grabbing just one more PS4... absolutely RIDICULOUS!!!

...and that's why you're my NEW super hero!

That would be a good idea for a small business as opposed to a major corporation. Understand it's literally the difference between carrying buckets of water vs. building a pipeline that delivers water throughout the villiage.

Could the supply meet the demand this year? Maybe, will it? I feel like it won't. Not really anything to lose if it doesn't work out. But yeah, i'll admit there is a chance of this not working out. Only time will tell
That's negative... be positive! At worst we'll have a smaller window to work with. Keep in mind the momentum of pre-orders, hype of breaking historical records and TWO separate products equates to double the odds of capitalizing on 'Next-gen Launch-gate 2013!'

Well this sucks...
What's that you say MAGGOT?!? We're in the midst of retail WAR! I won't lie to you soldier, some of us won't make it back... errrr make a profit. However the STUDS that do will go down in history and have bragging rights forever more.

NOW FALL BACK TO FORMATION... head UP... shoulders BACK... act like you have a pair ROOKIE!!! When it happens it's gonna happen FAST so stay FROSTY... HOO-AH SOLDIER!!!

It's really looking like the XBox One is going to be the system of choice for scalpers and flippers. Sony is going to be intentionally throttling their supply and releasing the PS4 in a much more measured manner. Instead of flooding stores with an initial shipment and then supplying as quickly as they can, they are going to keep more reasonable, steady flow over the course of the holidays. This is going to force potential scalpers to line up regularly in order to artificially throttle supply.

Of course, if demand is high enough, the system will be hard-to-find anyway. But it will be much harder for flippers to enjoy a quick, launch-related turnaround. It might be a better idea to limit initial flipping purchases and wait to see how the market goes, or focus on international flipping. (those Japanese aren't getting their PS4s till February)

Since Microsoft is going with a more typical shipping schedule, their system is going to be more attractive for flipping. There is also the rarity of the Day One promotional units they are going to be distributing. Those will actually have collector's value, and could go for above retail on that factor alone. There is also the advantage of the PS4 launching a week earlier. Flippers focused on the XBox One will have a weeks head-start to see how the PS4 performs. (and test the waters as far as next-gen demand goes)

On the whole, "flip or not to flip" argument. I don't think flipping is inherently evil. Especially for a mass-market device such as these home consoles. There are going to be tons of these things available eventually. Early flipping on launch window demand is no big deal.

My personal policy is that I don't flip for peanuts. If I can only expect to get 10-20% over MSRP for a system, I'm not going to sell it. I picked up a Wii U at launch, and left it alone for a day or so to see where the demand might be. Once it was clear that they wouldn't be flipping for a high markup, I cracked that baby open and started playing.

I might get caught up in the launch excitement, and take a similar approach to the PS4 and XBox One. The fact of the matter is, my time is valuable. I have a steady job, and make a decent hourly wage. The kind of profit I would make off of flipping one of these things is going to have to be substantial if it requires me to stand in line for hours.

People are paying 50.00 for the pre order ticket you take to layaway at walmart! Mine has a shit load of them being in a small city. Do you guys think there would be any way you could get in trouble for taking a couple and selling them? Is that stealing?

I'm not going to read this entire thread because it genuinely sucks...

but I do have one question...

Why the fuck would you preorder and pick up a shitload of consoles and then be a major douchebag and return them?

Why not put up listings 1-2 weeks before release, judge interest, and cancel preorders if there is none?

Sometimes I wish stores never got away from restocking fees. I'm all for consumers being able to return something penalty free but I don't think retailers should bailout dumb ass flippers.

Why the fuck would you preorder and pick up a shitload of consoles and then be a major douchebag and return them?

Why not put up listings 1-2 weeks before release, judge interest, and cancel preorders if there is none?

Sometimes I wish stores never got away from restocking fees. I'm all for consumers being able to return something penalty free but I don't think retailers should bailout dumb ass flippers.
You mad bro? i'll tell you why, because my new Audi a4 needs to get an all matte black wrap. And I really don't feel like paying for it being that the car is semi expensive and I dont want to spend anymore. So im gonna scalp some PS4's so it gets done for free :) Does that answer your question?

Or maybe i'll just plasti dip it all matte black for a few hundo and pocket the rest bwahahahahahahaha

ps you said this thread sucks and you weren't going to read it. Well, how would you know it sucks unless you read it? GOT YOU! muahahahahahahahahahaha

Such hostility. smh

Your opinion of this thread reflects your definite position on capitalizing from the next-gen launch. Any explanation on what, how or why it is 'we do what we do' would fall on biased and emotionally driven ears. The attempt would be as pointless as keeping unsold consoles beyond the window to return them. For those that are on the fence I offer this tidbit...

Today's lesson:
There are two peaks in this perceived next-gen launch where one could see max profits and actual interest.

Peak #1: The hype following the announced release/pre-orders
Peak #2: The actual release of said item

Note: The further you get away from each peak the lesser the interest/profits UNTIL the next peak... not a week or two before.

Q&A: Yes, inorder to capitalize on Peak #2 you have to already be in position (the "RISK").

It's a science... we just make it look easy!

The money is in the PS4 this time around.  There was no demand for the Wii U and there still isn't.  I didn't even bother with that launch.  I am buying (2) xbox ones to flip.  I think microsoft may benefit from the upcoming PS4 shortage.  Make no mistake, the PS4 will make you some dough this year.

Such hostility. smh

Your opinion of this thread reflects your definite position on capitalizing from the next-gen launch. Any explanation on what, how or why it is 'we do what we do' would fall on biased and emotionally driven ears. The attempt would be as pointless as keeping unsold consoles beyond the window to return them. For those that are on the fence I offer this tidbit...

Today's lesson:
There are two peaks in this perceived next-gen launch where one could see max profits and actual interest.

Peak #1: The hype following the announced release/pre-orders
Peak #2: The actual release of said item

Note: The further you get away from each peak the lesser the interest/profits UNTIL the next peak... not a week or two before.

Q&A: Yes, inorder to capitalize on Peak #2 you have to already be in position (the "RISK").

It's a science... we just make it look easy!

If you aren't able to tell if the item has potential resale value a week before release then you're an idiot. Most retailer will have there shipments a few days before.

Again only a true moron would be stuck returning anything regardless of what it is they are trying to sell

bread's done
Back