(DEAD) COD: World at War (PS3) $4.56

I think this game was/is under-rated in comparison to other COD titles.  It's an excellent deal for this cheap, although you should be aware that multiplayer has a lot of modders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, thanks. Came to $4.88 total with sales tax and free store pickup option. I never played this back when it came out, I didn't know it was set in WW2, I thought they all went Modern Military bullshit after COD2. I'm not concerned that much with the multiplayer, I wouldn't care if the servers were dead, I'm in at under 5 bucks for a good single player WW2 FPS campaign, I haven't played one of those in a good long while. Thanks for the heads up, good deal @ < $5

Decent deal already have the game though.

Thanks for posting.. the online is broken with mods but definitely worth $5.

SWEET picked this up for $4.83! Fantastic deal. I hope it's better than the craptastic Black Ops 2. Maybe I'll get to play with Elpresador :)

I'm thinking my OCD might make me wanna get all these trophies again.

But after getting the achievements there's nothing about that that sounds appealing.

Veteran on this game was the last hard veteran. This thing was HARD, right up there with CoD2. There were so.many.grenades.

Great game.

Keep in mind that Multiplayer is unplayable unless you have the expensive DLC.

The game will match you, slot the teams, count down, launch the map, then decided to tell you that you don't own the DLC.

I never understood why they don't discount the DLC when a game reaches its discount life cycle.

$20 for a map for a game that costs $5- $10???

But after getting the achievements there's nothing about that that sounds appealing.

Veteran on this game was the last hard veteran. This thing was HARD, right up there with CoD2. There were so.many.grenades.
those fucking grenades were out of control on veteran.

My OCD is making me think about getting this for the PS3, even though I have it for the 360.

This cod has one of my favorite missions in the franchise and the zombie mode was awesome.. Well worth playing still

thanks, it's dumb they can't price match from there own website, so i had to order from my phone and have it ship to store.

EDIT: my order was canceled too, even though i saw it at the store

Last edited by a moderator:
So I ordered for store pickup and got an email a few hours later saying that my order was cancelled because it was not in stock even tho it said "available." I then ordered for store pickup from a second store only for the same thing to happen. And as of right now, both stores say "available" online yet the price is back up to $20. I'm guessing it actually is in stock, but they just didn't want to sell it for that price...

I guess I got lucky.

I was on the site and tried to order it but as soon as I set the store to ship to it said it was out of stock. I went to the store i would have had them ship to and lo and behold a bunch of copies were sitting on the rack. I explained the situation to the person in electronics who got a manager to check the site and saw the price and that the site said the store didn't sell it even though they had a bunch and they sold it to me for the site price.

It's maybe not quite dead.

The site is showing it at $4.56 again.

Also available online again.

Still not showing my store though?

Last edited:
Ugh never mind. It looks like Walmarts site is botched. The price keeps fluctuating back and forth.

Decided to throw a order in for in store pickup expecting a cancelation email. I was surprised to see a pickup ready email this morning, just got back with my $5 copy. Thanks OP

I put in an order for ship to home and I got an email saying it is back ordered. It says if they don't get more copies in 10 days then they will cancel my order. How screwed am I?

So I went into Walmart today and sure enough there was a copy in the display case. When I asked the electronics person why my in-store pickup got cancelled she told me it was because they wouldn't sell it to me at that price. And if I wanted the game it is $20. Some great Walmart customer service...

bread's done
Back