$15 off $79.99 in-stock games & accessories at GameStop.com

I'm still kicking myself for not getting Metro for $19.99 during the Steam sale. I'm kicking myself even more for missing the $.01 sale.

$33.49 is still too high for me.

Any chance someone can list the PC Games on sale? Can't seem to get the link to work on mobile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Cheapy. Looks like this is also not stacking with cag16. Didn't there use to be a work around to make it happen anyway? Something about adding and removing stuff from your cart? I dunno.

Doesn't work on Pokemon Rumble U figures. Poo!  I'd order Xilia, but theres no guarantee it'll be the day one edition.

Xenoblade is down to $79.99 regular price; it's $64.99 with this promotion. Still too rich for my blood, but good to see it starting to drop back down to not-crazy prices.

Ordered some games using the last promo like this (GUST15) on 8/23 and still haven't gotten them, so fuck Gamestop :)

im confused. Mine is showing up as $60.45. How do I get out of paying shipping/ tax?
irs.jpg

You don't get out of paying tax.

SAVER might work for free shipping.

I'd say yes. Since people have said that they're pretty much gutted new copies. I just ordered one.
I've been to several stores since the whole reprint thing was announced. Most places have a Xenoblade copy (one store has two). All except for one I saw appears to be a reprint as the cases have a Nintendo logo (original). Also many cases seem to have more shelfware than I'd exoect for being there around a month at most. I also wouldn't be surprised if discs were played.

Seriously, what's with these stupid Wii owners and over-pricing the hell out of common games? $200 on Amazon for a new copy. Yeah right...
It has nothing to do with wii owners,the game had a limited print run and is rare.it also doesn't help that the game is really good,considered the best rpg ever by many.

It has nothing to do with wii owners,the game had a limited print run and is rare.it also doesn't help that the game is really good,considered the best rpg ever by many.
If it's considered the best by anyone, then they've clearly never played a real RPG (JRPGs aren't real RPGs). I won't argue that it could be the best JRPG though, as I avoid most of them.

bread's done
Back