GameStop: 50% off Select Preowned Games - Starts 9/9

sasukekun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
120 (100%)
Starts Monday morning, 9/9/13.

PUR Pro (silver card) DOES stack with this deal.

Mostly the same games from the 3/$10 sale, but there are some additions like Naruto Storm Generations.

Sorry about the photo being blurry, photobucket restricts high DPI scans. I had it originally scanned at 3200x3000 or so and it shrunk it down.

090913_CAG_Sale.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I passed on the 3 for $10 deal since I found many of the ones I was interested in were about $4 or $5 already, so this looks to be potentially a better deal.

Thanks OP! there are quite a few titles that I would definitely like to pick up.

I'm liking Anarchy Reigns and MGS 4 

Wow, totally missed the have to buy 3 games thing....PASS!

Has anyone else noticed the fine print at the bottom that says "must purchase 3 eligible games for discount"?
That's the fine print from the 3/$10 sale going on till 9/8. They re-used the same sheet, and changed some of the games, that's why it says the sale is valid from 8/19-9/8. Whoever did the marketing sheet, forgot to change it.

Well it's a shame that Hot Shots Vita has an online pass but I think that I might get off easy on this sale and just grab that and Anarchy Reigns.  Guess I'll see if I can grab those while I'm there tomorrow.

Some decent stuff, looks like I will be picking up a couple of items. Hopefully this sales lasts a while, I need a break from these GS sales

Well it's a shame that Hot Shots Vita has an online pass but I think that I might get off easy on this sale and just grab that and Anarchy Reigns. Guess I'll see if I can grab those while I'm there tomorrow.
I think the system still prints out a online pass if you buy it pre-owned.

That's the fine print from the 3/$10 sale going on till 9/8. They re-used the same sheet, and changed some of the games, that's why it says the sale is valid from 8/19-9/8. Whoever did the marketing sheet, forgot to change it.
Oh, ok good. I saw this sheet in a store yesterday next to the one with the 3/$10 games and noticed a slightly different list, but the 8/19-9/8 dates and I was wondering how I hadn't seen it posted on here.

Has anyone else noticed the fine print at the bottom that says "must purchase 3 eligible games for discount"?

If it were any other retail store, the person who made the sheet would be in trouble.

I should check on MGS4 stock to see which store I should visit first.

Keeping an eye on MGS4, Enslaved:OttW, GoW Collection, and Resistance 3. I just got a ps3 a few weeks ago. Anyone recommend anything else that wasnt on the 3/10 list?I got most the worthwhiles from that stack(Bionic Commando, SW:FE, Heavenly Sword, KZ2, Dragon Age, Riddick) and grabbed Resistance 1 and 2 from the B1G1.

There are definitely some gems in this list, I might actually have to venture out to GameStop for a change. Though I really shouldn't...backlog...cheap games....oh who am I kidding, can't stay away from a good deal :whee:

I have tons of online passes LOL. Most of the time I just play single player and never use them and I'm too lazy to list them for trade/sale on the forum.
Lol I get you. From all the trades and purchases they can add up. Although I use them unless I have doubles which isnt very often. Im hoping my Ascension comes with its online pass. I enjoy playing all games online that I buy.

Keeping an eye on MGS4, Enslaved:OttW, GoW Collection, and Resistance 3. I just got a ps3 a few weeks ago. Anyone recommend anything else that wasnt on the 3/10 list?I got most the worthwhiles from that stack(Bionic Commando, SW:FE, Heavenly Sword, KZ2, Dragon Age, Riddick) and grabbed Resistance 1 and 2 from the B1G1.
All I got from your post was "My backlog is going to over meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." :rofl: I would say if you haven't played Darksiders it might me worth a shot and if you happen to really really like JRPGs play White Knight Chronicles, if it is the right price. White Knight Chronicles 2 comes with the first White Knight Chronicles 1 so that may still be a better buy.

I might be completely wrong but, just so you can return them and buy them again that day, kind of to make sure that the item is there when the sale is,

nomsayin
Seems like hassle to me personally but if it works out good for some of you then that may be a good idea.

Im just happy I got Hotshots for Vita for $4 new awhile back.

Why do you keep saying tomorrow when this offer isnt good until two more days (monday)?
Because the stores I frequent get cleared out of the best stuff quickly since they're high traffic stores. The guys at my normal stores have quickly gotten to know me and don't even balk at doing return/rebuys for me anymore. So when I know where I can get complete copies of the games I want I would rather pick them up tomorrow when I'm going to be going that way anyhow.

Seems like hassle to me personally but if it works out good for some of you then that may be a good idea.

Im just happy I got Hotshots for Vita for $4 new awhile back.

Not like I'm not at GS a minimum of three days a week anyway. I'm still mad that Tiger Direct cancelled my order when they had it for $8.

I scanned the list and only noticed a few things that come to mind worth owning to my personal tastes. I want to pick up Enslaved (amazing game) and Resistance 3 again to own permanently as I traded them in years ago. What else are people looking at? Im wondering if I missed something.

I scanned the list and only noticed a few things that come to mind worth owning to my personal tastes. I want to pick up Enslaved (amazing game) and Resistance 3 again to own permanently as I traded them in years ago. What else are people looking at? Im wondering if I missed something.
I'm grabbing Anarchy Reigns and maybe Binary Domain as well. Both are games that might not have been game of the year material but I frequently hear recommended at the right price.

ooh nintendo land, and possibly anarchy reigns for me.... is the online for that still kicking? and what about bayonetta? was she just pre-order dlc?

I'm grabbing Anarchy Reigns and maybe Binary Domain as well. Both are games that might not have been game of the year material but I frequently hear recommended at the right price.
Ooh yea I forgot about Binary Domain. I will admit thats one of the very few games Im avoiding because Im a completionists and that game is a pain in the ass and has online crap when no one plays it. Other than that though I would have played it but dont have the time to put into it when I can play other games. It really is a sleeper hit though.

Well it's a shame that Hot Shots Vita has an online pass but I think that I might get off easy on this sale and just grab that and Anarchy Reigns. Guess I'll see if I can grab those while I'm there tomorrow.
I'm pretty sure you get the online passes for Sony made games on the receipt, I definitely did for The Last of Us.

Hope corporate has some dumb intern doing that and not paying someone full time for it. Seems lots of companies don't bother proofreading their advertisements etc after spending so much.

not sure if there's anything I'll get. It seems Rayman 3d and maybe gow collections are good.

bread's done
Back