PlayStation Vita Solution Bundle at Walmart

Didn't someone, maybe you, post this the other day?  Not really a deal when the Vita's $200 now, that accessory has been on clearance a lot of places for under $10 and all those games have been available for $20 or less recently.

it's cheaper to buy most of that stuff separately

console: $199.99

stand: $2.50

some games: $19.99

total: $222.48

Didn't someone, maybe you, post this the other day? Not really a deal when the Vita's $200 now, that accessory has been on clearance a lot of places for under $10 and all those games have been available for $20 or less recently.
the accessory is $2.50 at walmart right now lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Also translates to a deal if you pick CoD as your game, it's not like all of those games have been $20.  

This late in the game though you might as well just wait for another BF deal.

I'll wait to see if US is getting the new model and/or Vita TV that Japan is getting.
^ This! Usually we get hardware much cheaper than the conversion rate implies and, the Vita tv is only around $95 when converted from Japanese Yen. There's also a bundle planned that includes an 8 gig vita memory card and a dual shock 3 controller for around $150 when converted to U.S. currency. So the U.S. might get lucky and get the stand alone model for only $70-$80.

I always disliked the Vita's analog sticks and I usually played it (my brother's Vita) at home anyhow, so this is great for me. Plus you can stream Nettflix and other services on it, play your own media (At least that's what I understood) off of it, access the PS Network, Play PS 1 classics & PSP DL Games, use a dual shock 3 for all of it, and in the future be able to stream PS4 into another room/tv.

I'll most likely purchase it as long as it's under $90 for the non-bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that concerns me about the Vita TV is that it obviously won't work for touch control games. I do hope that they can make these compatible with the DS4. Perhaps the touchpad on that controller could work.

The only thing that concerns me about the Vita TV is that it obviously won't work for touch control games. I do hope that they can make these compatible with the DS4. Perhaps the touchpad on that controller could work.
I've never been a fan of touch games, except for some on the DS/3DS, so I hope the announcement of Vita tv encourages developers to either not include it in their Vita games or at least, not make it mandatory in future games.

Vita TV is confirmed for worldwide release, and includes some emulation of the touch screen.
I have yet to read anywhere about Sony confirming a worldwide release and I thought Sony had already stated that some Vita games won't work with it due to not supporting touch controls.

bread's done
Back