GameFly September 2013 Used Game Sale (Ends 9/16) Borderlands 2 $10, Crysis 3 $13 and More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
4.jpg

GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Sale ends 9/16.

Xbox 360
Aliens: Colonial Marines $8.99
Borderlands 2 $9.99
Crysis 3 $12.99
Dead Island $9.99
DMC: Devil May Cry $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $8.99
Dragon's Dogma $12.99
Far Cry 3 $14.99
Gears of War: Judgment $14.99
Halo 4 $12.99
The Hip Hop Dance Experience $9.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
Just Dance 4 $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $9.99
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance $14.99
Max Payne 3 $9.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $8.99
Omerta: City of Gangsters $8.99
Prototype 2 $17.99
Resident Evil 6 $8.99
Sniper Elite V2 $9.99
Tomb Raider $14.99
The Walking Dead $9.99
Wipeout 3 $9.99

PlayStation 3
The Amazing Spider-Man $12.99
Assassin's Creed III $9.99
Batman: Arkham City $14.99
Borderlands 2 $9.99
Crysis 2 $9.99
Dead Island Riptide $12.99
Dead Space 3 $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
DMC: Devil May Cry $12.99
God of War: Ascension $17.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
Little Big Planet Karting $12.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale $12.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $8.99
Madden NFL 13 $9.99
Max Payne 3 $9.99
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge $14.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault $12.99
Resident Evil 6 $8.99
Little Big Planet Karting $12.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale $12.99
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time $12.99
Spec Ops: The Line $9.99
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception $12.99
XCOM: Enemy Unknown $12.99

Wii U
Call of Duty: Black Ops II $17.99

The Croods: Prehistoric Party! $9.99

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $14.99
Injustice: Gods Among Us $17.99
LEGO City Undercover $19.99
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate $19.99

Nintendo Land $17.99

Resident Evil Revelations $17.99

Rise of the Guardians $12.99

Scribblenauts Unlimited $14.99

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed $14.99

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct $14.99

ZombiU $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice deals. Shocked Prototype 2 is so high. Kinda upset since Epic Mickey 2 was just on sale for 9.99. A dollar is a dollar!

Why can't I add anything to my cart?  It says it's available... hmmmm. 

EDIT: Looks like it was a problem with Chrome.  Bought from FF just fine.  Thanks, Cheapy. 

Thanks Cheapy.  Grabbed Epic Mickey (360), Lego LotR (PS3), and DmC (PS3).  Had previously ordered Epic Mickey from them for $10, but had to return it since the game didn't play.  Hopefully the one I get this time is better.

I Think I can wait on DmC to be a bit cheaper since Capcom games always hit the $10 mark or less after awhile for used games. Omerta I think for $9 it won't go any cheaper.

Thanks Cheapy, finally picked up Tomb Raider for 360. Was hoping for a 12.99 price point but I couldn't resist at 14.99. On the fence about Halo 4. Already played the campaign but the wife and I will need another game to play through after Borderlands 2.

I have all other DMc games for Xbox but I'm scared to get this one from GameFly so I may have to go with ps3

Any performance issues with either version?

Eurogamer said the 360 version runs a little better, but as long as the PS3 version is nearly as good I always go with PS3 from Gamefly.  I got it for PS3.

Tempted by a bunch of games, but considering my back log, I am only picking up  :wiiu: Monster Hunter. I have been waiting for a price that low.

Oh man, I may have to jump on Resident Evil Revelations and Monster Hunter on Wii U for those prices. I really hope no one rents Wii U games from GameFly; it'd be great to get them near-mint! :D

I feel like I should also jump on Gears: Judgment. I've seen it on sale for this price two other times in the last month; maybe it's a sign.

Assassin's Creed III will probably be free if you are a Playstation Plus member.  It's currently free right now for the European's Plus members.  Great price at $10.  The GOTY editions for Dishornoured and Borderlands 2 will be out next month FYI.

Well worth it.

Ugh I couldn't resist so I bought it. I heard lots of good things about it!

To those using firefox, I added the game to the cart but when I selected go to checkout the cart would be empty. So I used Safari. Also is it my internet or is CAG loading pretty slow lol

I must be missing something in regards to DMC.  I tried the demo when it was first available, and I remember saying to myself that I won't be getting this one.  I absolutely loved the 1st one.  The 2nd or 3rd (I don't remember anymore) absolutely ruined the series for me.

Waiting for Far Cry 3, Crysis 3 and Sly Cooper to hit the $10 mark.  Battle Royal seems to be a prime candidate for Plus.  Although I wish there will eventually be a GOTY edition for Battle Royal, I don't really believe that this will happen.

I must be missing something in regards to DMC. I tried the demo when it was first available, and I remember saying to myself that I won't be getting this one. I absolutely loved the 1st one. The 2nd or 3rd (I don't remember anymore) absolutely ruined the series for me.

Waiting for Far Cry 3, Crysis 3 and Sly Cooper to hit the $10 mark. Battle Royal seems to be a prime candidate for Plus. Although I wish there will eventually be a GOTY edition for Battle Royal, I don't really believe that this will happen.
It wasn't the 3rd that ruined it for you I can tell you that much

bread's done
Back