Walmart Anniversary Sale (Bioshock: Infinite restocked PS3 walmart.ca) [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
The flyer is up at the Walmart website for Quebec. It starts Sept 11th for Quebec and September 13th for the rest of the country. Flyer

3DS XL $149.45

360 250GB $202.75 

PS3 500GB with infamous 2 & GT5 XL $202.75

360 & PS3 controller $40.25

Games $10 

Little Big Planet 

AC II

Playstation All Stars Battle Royal Link

Twisted Metal 

Star Wars Kinect

Rainbow Six Vagas 2

Games $15 

Bioshock Infinite 360 Link Ps3 Link 

AC III

Red Dead Redemption 

GTA4

Just Dance 4

Games $30

Tomb Raider

Injustice

COD:BLOPS II

Metro Last Light

Skylander Giants with portal 

Skylanders Giants characters $7

Future Shop

250GB 360 $199.99

Saints Row 4 $39.99

The Bureau $39.99

Gears of War Judgement $29.99

Forza Horizon $29.99

Halo 4 $29.99 

Best Buy 

250GB 360 $199.99

Saints Row 4 $39.99

The Bureau $39.99

Gears of War Judgement $29.99

Forza Horizon $29.99

Halo 4 $29.99

Over 50 games on sale for $14.99 in store or online

shows:

Borderlands 2

Medal of Honor Warfighter

LBP: Karting

ToysRUs

Buy 1 get 1 55% off all 19.99 games 

Injustice $29.97 

250GB 360 $229.97 + free $25 gift card

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, infinite for 15, and PS3 500GB with infamous 2 & GT5 XL $202.75 are some really good prices.

Man, I kind of wanted to be done buying games until next gen (you know, get through the backlog before the new system), but Infinite is super tempting at that price.  Maybe even AC3. *sigh*

Thanks for the heads up, PZ. I think $10 for Playstation All Stars Battle Royale is pretty good, even if it's a Smash Bros. clone. I also wanna get a back up PS3 at some point, but with the PS4 right around the corner I can't justify the purchase at the moment. I'm sure by the time I do get around to it, it'll be sub $200.

Hope this is offered in my area. I would be all over All Stars, Infinite, Tomb Raider and even Twisted Metal.

So it is coming to my area in 2 days...I will be getting All Stars, Twisted Metal and Bioshock Infinite! Maybe Tomb Raider but I feel like that will drop to $20 soon.

Since the prices are active in Quebec I took a chance and tried to get a price match on a Blue/Black 3DS XL. Success! My Son now has a cool birthday gift. I printed off the price from the website listing the price and the store had stock. Best Buy verified the price and stock on the computer. I explained that the flyers start early in Quebec but I didn't feel like driving across the river, they approved it.  

No, but check your local store stock from the Walmart website. Future Shop/Best Buy may price match it if the website says the store has stock. 

I just picked up Transformers: Fall of Cybertron for $15, along with God of War Ascension, so that's more confirmation for GoW at that price, and another game to the list for anyone who's interested.

Wal-Mart. Saw a few copies at one of the Fredericton locations. Didn't bother grabbing one though.
Thanks, I'll keep my eyes peeled here. I know a couple people who play it so it'll be worth $15 to me.

Also keeping my eyes peeled for BioShock Infinite and PlayStation All-Stars, as well as the non-LE Darksiders II at Best Buy for $14.99.

Went to my local WM looking for Bioshock Infinite and they were pretty much sold out of anything with a $15 price tag (or maybe just didn't have much stock of those particular games).  Lots of $10 games and most of the $30. 

Not wanting to go home empty handed I picked up PS All-stars after reading that you also get the Vita version, which is a big plus as I get to much more handheld gaming then console lately.  All is good though, I went home and was able to snag a X360 copy of Infinite online.

Thanks Princess Zelda,

I totally forgot about checking online .... thankfully for  your link I was able to get Bioshock Infinite.

The two stores in southern Winnipeg didn't have any copies, but they did have PS all stars and transformers if people were looking for them (prefer MvsC3 ...actually only fighting game in my library)

Update: I just received an email from Walmart telling me that my order of Bioshock Infinite (X360) is not available and out of stock.  If they get more stock within 10 days they will ship it to me.  If not, my order will be cancelled...bummer...my guess is that I'm SOL

Just checked the Walmarts around Halifax.

Dartmouth Crossing is pretty much cleaned out. Mumford Road had a bunch of Red Dead & Assassin's Creed left. Slim pickins at Bayers Lake, too. BioShock Infinite was nowhere to be seen. Lots of PS All-Stars, LBP Karting, Transformers, etc. at all locations.

Best Buy in Bayer's Lake had a couple Darksiders II for $15 (normal edition).

Hmm..  I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and by the COD on sale and then buy the map packs that I want.

Although I thought COD used to have GOTY editions... COD4?  and World at War?  But those might not have all the map packs either...

My local Walmart claimed to have stock of a few games (SimCity and SC2 Heart of the Swarm namely) but when I went to check, they couldn't find any. The guys were actually kind of clueless about what the games were.

FS and BB were both sld out :/

I happened to stop by this morning and saw Twisted Metal in the dump bin. I dug deeply in it and didn't find anything else.

Just checked the Walmarts around Halifax.

Dartmouth Crossing is pretty much cleaned out. Mumford Road had a bunch of Red Dead & Assassin's Creed left. Slim pickins at Bayers Lake, too. BioShock Infinite was nowhere to be seen. Lots of PS All-Stars, LBP Karting, Transformers, etc. at all locations.

Best Buy in Bayer's Lake had a couple Darksiders II for $15 (normal edition).
my friend went to Bayers Lake either Saturday or Sunday and saw no AC3 i called up today at mumford road and they said that they had no $15.00 copies of AC3 and also that ( they never received that at all only inFAMOUS was part of there Anniversery along with Bioshock infinite and that was it ) and i said well why does the flyers say those games are for sale when yet they are not in all stores

his reply " well EA ships us a box of games with random stuff ( AC3 is not a EA game so i know this guy isn't a gamer or he just used EA as a example ) so each store shipment varies " but they had AC3 in but it was " the wrong SKU number for those games " i can't believe that.. i didn't know it was like that at all not that i looked at the flyer mind you but my friend forgot to go pick one up on Friday and now he missed out

Well I received an email from Walmart saying thanks for your purchase and reporting that they sold a $&*% tonne of stuff over their anniversary.  Because of this it may take longer but dont worry it will come.  So hopefully they turn off that automatic cancel after 10 days of not shipping.

Been playing All stars on the Vita since I got it though.  Yup, it's a SSB clone, but kind of fun and a good change of pace from other games for a quick match here or there.  Lots of easy trophies too.

Xbox 360 now in stock on the website!

I should note, on the search page it shows out of stock, but if you open the item it shows in stock. Id add the direct link but im on my phone.

bread's done
Back