2K Store Sale: 50% off WWE 13, Darkness II, Spec Ops: The Line, MORE!

Big D.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey everyone, this is my first deal I'm posting. I'm a long-time lurker and deal seeker but haven't posted here much. Anyway, 2K's Facebook page posted that they are having a sale of 50% on many titles across many platforms. Sorry if posted already, but I didn't see this anywhere on the forum. Link below.

Games on sale include:

WWE 13 - $20 

Darkness II - $10 

Spec Ops: The Line - $10

BioShock - $10 

Mafia 2 - $20 

Duke Nukem Forever - $10 

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $20

https://store.2k.com/Category.aspx?pi=All&srt=&c=BacktoSchool&utm_source=2K&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=backtoschool

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered Spec Ops for PS3 on 9/1 and still haven't received the mailing confirmation.  This sale has been going on since at least Labor Day.  Shipping was $1.99, which is fairly reasonable.  Free shipping would have been better but c'est la vie.

I feel sorry for those who will jump on DNF at that price....
For anyone seriously considering DNF, GameStop has used copies for $2.00 right now with the 50% off promotion. They've converted all new copies to used also, I bought one yesterday (glutton for punishment) and it was brand new minus the wrap.

For anyone seriously considering DNF, GameStop has used copies for $2.00 right now with the 50% off promotion. They've converted all new copies to used also, I bought one yesterday (glutton for punishment) and it was brand new minus the wrap.
id return that game, its not even worth 2 dollars, i regret buying it for 6 dollars brand new 2 years ago. smh lol

Has anyone ordered anything from this sale and gotten any kind of response?  Its been six days since I ordered, I sent them a message asking for a status and no reply, yet they charged my credit card over the weekend.  I think a chargeback might be in order.  if you are going to charge my card I expect the order to ship and get some kind of tracking number. This is easily the worst experience ordering online I have ever had.

Has anyone ordered anything from this sale and gotten any kind of response? Its been six days since I ordered, I sent them a message asking for a status and no reply, yet they charged my credit card over the weekend. I think a chargeback might be in order. if you are going to charge my card I expect the order to ship and get some kind of tracking number. This is easily the worst experience ordering online I have ever had.
Yeah same here. Ordered on the 10th, haven't received any update since then.

I ordered Spec Ops for PS3 on 9/1 and still haven't received the mailing confirmation. This sale has been going on since at least Labor Day. Shipping was $1.99, which is fairly reasonable. Free shipping would have been better but c'est la vie.
I finally got my Spec Ops yesterday, 9/16. I contacted customer service and they said shipping was 5-10 business days and my expected delivery date was 9/13. I never received an e-mail saying that it shipped.

Sweet Bioshock is $10! Should I get it at this price? I've had it before and wanted to play through it again, and had my eye on the new bundle that recently came out. But I have Bioshock 2 and the bundle is currently at $30. What should I do guys!??!? D: 

has anyone received their orders yet or let alone their shipping confirmation?

I ordered last Wednesday but i have yet to get my shipping confirmation even though my card was charged.

has anyone received their orders yet or let alone their shipping confirmation?

I ordered last Wednesday but i have yet to get my shipping confirmation even though my card was charged.
About 3 posts up someone said they got there order but it took 15 days. They didn't get shipping confirmation either.

I did receive my :ps3: Mafia II CE. Ordered on the 10th. Not too bad. As others have mentioned, no shipping confirmation email.

How is that CE? What does it include?

I got my Civ Rev and Spec Ops today as well.
I think it's amazing but I might be bias as I've been trying to get a copy at a decent price for awhile.

It came with a G2 steelbook (embossed), hard cover art book, a map, a CD with the game score and some DLC (probably expired).

I think it's amazing but I might be bias as I've been trying to get a copy at a decent price for awhile.

It came with a G2 steelbook (embossed), hard cover art book, a map, a CD with the game score and some DLC (probably expired).
For $20, I might get me one of those, if not only for the steelbook :D

is this deal over? when i put something in my cart there is no discount.
Strange, it should still be going until midnight tonight on the East Coast.

yay, got my games as well (mafia ii collectors, spec ops, darkness 2). ordered 9/11. one thing i like about ordering directly from a publisher (i.e, 2k.com, capcom.com) is that the games always appear extra minty sealed. ^_-

thanks op.

bread's done
Back