Playstation 4 or XBOX One Controller 59.99 w/$10 gift card Newegg.com

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Picked up a PS4 one on the off-chance that there's a game that supports local co-op next generation.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is extremely tempting, though Killer Instinct is the only local multiplayer I will own on the XB1 for a while I bet until they release something with local co-op hah

So within the minute of posting this I already convinced myself that I needed an extra.. though the release date on the XB1 controller says 11/30 which worries me.. I would like to get it that Friday if at all possible, the 22nd and yet I worry with this it wont be until at least a week after release!

Any insight?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a descent deal.  Don't buy much from newegg but its better than nothing and I plan to play the marvel lego game with my son.  In for a xb1.  Thanks, op.

That PS4 controller feels great once you get your hands on it. I played a few PS4 demos at PAX and it's a good improvement over the already nice Dualshock controller.

This is extremely tempting, though Killer Instinct is the only local multiplayer I will own on the XB1 for a while I bet until they release something with local co-op hah

So within the minute of posting this I already convinced myself that I needed an extra.. though the release date on the XB1 controller says 11/30 which worries me.. I would like to get it that Friday if at all possible, the 22nd and yet I worry with this it wont be until at least a week after release!

Any insight?
My suggestion would be..they haven't updated the release date yet since Microsoft recently adjusted the date. Just order it, you can always cancel later if they don't change the date.

bread's done
Back