Humble Indie Bundle 9 - Bonuses unlocked: Rocketbirds, A Virus Named TOM, Bastion, LIMBO

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Pay What You Want ($1+ for Steam keys)

• Trine 2: Complete Story
  • Mark of the Ninja
  • Eets Munches Beta
  • Brutal Legend
BTA:

• FTL: Faster than Light
  • Fez
  • Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Edition*
  • A Virus Named TOM*
  • Bastion*
  • LIMBO*
*Bonuses added on 9/18 at 11 AM Pacific. Unlike previous bundles, you must beat the average at the time of your purchase to get these regardless of when you bought it.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

There has been talk of not wanting to support Phil Fish if Fez was ever bundled. Please do not use this as an opportunity to punish the other developers. You can choose to adjust the payment that goes to each. But remember, if you decide that a game is worth redeeming and playing, it's probably worth paying for.
how-to:
czwRxOk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lol... it started with 15 bundles sold and an "Average" of $12.57.

I saw the comedy bundle ticker go down to 0 then refreshed and it loaded right away.

More games coming soon!
Pay more than the average of _____
to unlock them when they arrive!

There are going to be a ton of people up in arms about this. 

Fantastic bundle, looking forward to finally playing FTL!

No interest in Fez, got FTL... own all the $1 tier games.  Guess I'll pitch in the $1 and keep my fingers crossed.  Worried that since it's Klei and Double Fine we'll just get more of that like Shank or Costume Quest or w/e.

I've activated 2 keys so far and they came up blank... not sure what's happening but that doesn't sound good.

Edit:  Resolved by restarting Steam.  (Thanks to Fatality for that)

Sweet, been waiting for Trine 2 and FTL to be bundled. Glad I have a tab opened with BTA @ $3.11. Seems like the lowest since it's skyrocked back up to $3.50+.

Amazing bundle, once again making me annoyed with myself for buying most of these games individually. Alas! I suppose it'll be nice to have Fez and Brutal Legend on Mac. Average is quite low right now at the time of this post, $3.53.

No interest in Fez, got FTL... own all the $1 tier games. Guess I'll pitch in the $1 and keep my fingers crossed. Worried that since it's Klei and Double Fine we'll just get more of that like Shank or Costume Quest or w/e.
I'm hoping for Don't Starve, and wouldn't mind alpha access to Incognita.

Also, I thought $2.50 was cheap for Mark of the Ninja when I bought it from someone in the trade thread.

I got Don't Starve, too!  Dunno if they'd give out Incognita alpha as they just started selling it yesterday.

Glad I held off on Fez, Brutal Legend, and FTL. Great bundle.

But yea, sounds like you must BTA to get the bonus games.

I also refreshed immediately when the Comedy bundle ended and saw the $12.57 average. A moment later it was down to $3.19, so I think I got in at a good time.

So is this the first time a game that was in a previous humble bundle gets put into another one? I'm not talking about "as a reward for this bundle you get a previous humble bundle." I mean Brutal Legend was in the Double Fine bundle, now it's in HiB9...

Finally, a chance to get Fez without giving Phil Fish any money.

It was easy enough to set Fez to $0.
Like it, or not, that dude spent a shit-load of time working on that game. It's a labor of love. If you really hate the guy so much, you shouldn't even bother playing the game.

So is this the first time a game that was in a previous humble bundle gets put into another one? I'm not talking about "as a reward for this bundle you get a previous humble bundle." I mean Brutal Legend was in the Double Fine bundle, now it's in HiB9...
It's happened a few times.

No: they've repeated a bunch of games.

Haha, yeah! I feel that way too. I should've listened to all the "Trine 2 will get bundled" talk in the Steam thread instead of buying it. :p
Add me to the list of people that should have waited. Makes me just not wanna buy anything unless its during the Steam Sale and even then I question whether the games will end up in a bundle

There's no point in supporting indie devs these days. They all stick their games in some bundle eventually, which just means wasted money for the consumer...

I forgot to check at 2 pm and when I thought about it a half-hour later, the BTA was already $3.92 and by the time I put in my $1 order, it was at $3.97 and is now $4.06! I didn't get the Double Fine bundle because I already had Psychonauts on Steam (as well as OG Xbox) and Brutal Legend for X360.

EDIT: 15 minutes later, the BTA is up to $4.19. Better hurry!

It's funny to see this bundle sell more in a half-hour than that terrible "comedy" thing did in two weeks.

There's no point in supporting indie devs these days. They all stick their games in some bundle eventually, which just means wasted money for the consumer...
YEAH! Supporting indie developers by buying their games before they get tossed into a bundle is stupid! No one should do it! The developers will just put in all the work to make their games and accept 20 cents for it! YEAH!!!

Unreal. Why not just pirate the games to save ALL the money? Yeesh...

Already have Fez on Xbox, no intention on replaying it anyway, so here's a Fez key up for grabs if you want it:

XAHN6-5F3QA-3XI6G

All in all, satisfied w/this bundle. Already have Mark of the Ninja, but don't mind owning it on Pc, as well. Had Trine 2 + FTL on my wishlist, so Eets and Brutal Legend were bonuses, for me.

Ugh now I have to wait. What the heck, why do I have to beat the average to get the bonus games!!

Lame.

I picked up Fez on XBLA the day it was available and I already have FTL...

Looks like I am going to have to wait until the bonuses are revealed to decide how much I am buying this for.

Already have Fez on Xbox, no intention on replaying it anyway, so here's a Fez key up for grabs if you want it:

XAHN6-5F3QA-3XI6G

Thank you very much for posting I took it as I was thinking about picking it up several times before

Separate keys, sure grab even if you miss just 1-2 games. Plus you get them also DRM free.

Makes my buy of the Amazon Mark-of-the-Ninja bundle rather questionable. :rofl:

Had a problem with my CC though, was "rejected", but it worked the last couple of times. May be a problem on their end.

Ugh now I have to wait. What the heck, why do I have to beat the average to get the bonus games!!

Lame.

I picked up Fez on XBLA the day it was available and I already have FTL...

Looks like I am going to have to wait until the bonuses are revealed to decide how much I am buying this for.
It can still be worth it to buy early, because you have to beat the average at the time of your purchase, which today was as low as around $3.10. By next Wednesday it may be $5+

XAHN6-5F3QA-3XI6G

Wow, thanks for that! I wasn't able to redeem it, but that's very generous of you. Too bad, because Fez is the only game I was interested in from this bundle.

Already have FTL, here is my code:

If you take this, please leave some feedback and post that you've taken it and I'll remove it ;)

Edit: code been redeemed!

This is my obligatory "I'm late to this bundle, how low did the BTA get?" post.

It's @ $4.30 now.

bread's done
Back