Buy 1, Get 1 50% off in-stock games & 25% off all $9.99+ PC Downloads at GameStop.com

Don't forget to use SAVER for free shipping on orders $24.99 or more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried to do it with Titanfall PC and its a no-go. Says its expired or invalid
That's strange, have you tried it through the gamestop desktop app?

9732657797_9a896bb67a_b.jpg

I can't get the code to work for B1G50. I get to the last screen and nothing. I'm trying to get last of us and blacklist
Huh. You're right. Maybe it only works on used games?

Edit: For some reason Blacklist doesn't work. I was able to add random new games and that got the 50% off, but it doesn't work if Blacklist is in there. It works for TLoU.

Does this ring up in-store, too?  Or is it only online?

Also, as for PUR -- remember the 10% discount ONLY works on used games, not new ones.

Anyone know if you can buy two games, get the one half off, then return the full-priced game? It would make for some nice deals...

Does this ring up in-store, too? Or is it only online?

Also, as for PUR -- remember the 10% discount ONLY works on used games, not new ones.
How do I rephrase this question? I don't know why people aren't getting it.

Does PUR Pro on a used game work with this code?

Screw it, I looked around, and there just aren't any games out right now that are worth paying full price for. At least none that are available. The 50% off is nice, but there's no games I'm willing to pay full price for to get it...

Gah, wanted to use this for Kingdom Hearts and Deadly Premonition on PS3, but DP is only available as pre-owned....eh...

why isn't b1g1 50% working on kingdom hearts?

edit: it works with kingdom hearts but not splinter cell blacklist

In for Killzone Mercenary and Puppeteer.

Also did Diablo III and New Super Mario Bros U (gonna get that new Wii U soon).

I was also trying to get anything to work with Defiance, but it won't.  I guess games that have a temporary price drop like Defiance and Splinter Cell are not working with B1G50.

Edit: I tried to place a third order for New Super Luigi U and Soul Sacrifice, and now gamestop website is giving me the bullshit about how my CC info is wrong even though it is OBVIOUSLY not.  Sad that I can't seem to even throw money at them without there being problems.

Any other day you can add it to cart no problem. Typical GameStop bull$#!+

GameStop, you're nothing to me now.

H@P
Called customer service asking about it not adding to my cart, they said they took it down "for maintenance" and that it would be available "tomorrow morning". Just in time for the coupon to expire, how convenient......

I wonder why BF4 Premium for PC is available for sale, but Premium for the consoles is not?  (Not that it would work on this deal, since it excludes pre-orders, but still...curious...)

I wonder why BF4 Premium for PC is available for sale, but Premium for the consoles is not? (Not that it would work on this deal, since it excludes pre-orders, but still...curious...)
They might not actually have "Premium" for sale, just 4000 MSP/$50 PSN cards labeled with "Battlefield 4 Premium" on them, kinda like what they did with Call of Duty Elite back when you had to pay for it.

They might not actually have "Premium" for sale, just 4000 MSP/$50 PSN cards labeled with "Battlefield 4 Premium" on them, kinda like what they did with Call of Duty Elite back when you had to pay for it.
Ah, thanks. That makes sense. And would also explain why I couldn't find Premium for the consoles on BF4's own website store (the links direct to you Xbox Markeplace/PS Store).

Thanks, Cheapy! Just got a Wii U, and wasn't willing to pay full price for Rayman. Bought it with Diablo III, which I will return next Tuesday for a new copy of Wonderful 101. $45 each ain't bad at all. Now to get a cheap Puppeteer and something similarly priced.

I'm also in for Puppeteer and Killzone Mercenary. Both for $60 with free shipping is a fine deal the same week as release!

Was thinking about getting Batman Arkham City GOTY and Sly Cooper for $15 each. Have they been much cheaper than that lately?
Batman Arkham City GOTY is $14.99 at Amazon, right now.

Sly cooper Thieves of time was $14.99 at BestBuy and Amazon few weeks ago. $16.95 at Amazon right now.

How do I rephrase this question? I don't know why people aren't getting it.

Does PUR Pro on a used game work with this code?
You're asking is if the 10% off used games combines with the B1G1 50% off (PUR always refers to the 10% discount here), correct? Then yes, PUR does combine with the B1G50 code.

Assuming you have two used games, GS will take 10% off both games first, and then apply the 50% off the cheaper title.

Batman Arkham City GOTY is $14.99 at Amazon, right now.

Sly cooper Thieves of time was $14.99 at BestBuy and Amazon few weeks ago. $16.95 at Amazon right now.
Ok, thanks for looking that up for me, didn't think it would be that cheap right now. Not really worth it then.

Hmmmm I'm tempted to pick up the Killzone Trilogy and Persona 4 Golden with the B1G1 50% off. Do the vouchers for the Killzone Trilogy still work? If not I should probably just wait it out.

You're asking is if the 10% off used games combines with the B1G1 50% off (PUR always refers to the 10% discount here), correct? Then yes, PUR does combine with the B1G50 code.

Assuming you have two used games, GS will take 10% off both games first, and then apply the 50% off the cheaper title.
Yes. That's what I was asking. It's because the new updates to the website make the coupons remove PUR's discount for some strange reason.

Yes. That's what I was asking. It's because the new updates to the website make the coupons remove PUR's discount for some strange reason.
Unfortunately, there's a LOT of glitches on GS.com when it comes to promos. Codes/discounts sometimes combine one minute and then don't the next, or work for some people and not others. SAVER is one that people have issues with.

PUR on used games is about the only thing that works with sales/discounts, though there have been cases where even that doesn't work.

bread's done
Back