GTA Online/CAG Crew Thread

SEH

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
7ti7a45.jpg
LINK TO THE CAG CREW
Grand Theft Auto Online, the multiplayer component to Grand Theft Auto V, will launch two weeks after Grand Theft Auto V. It will be free for everyone who bought a copy of the game.

Grand Theft Auto Online is a dynamic and persistent online world for 16 players that begins by sharing gameplay features, geography and mechanics with Grand Theft Auto V, but will continue to expand and evolve after its launch with new content created by Rockstar Games and the Grand Theft Auto community, according to Rockstar.

The game will let you and friends team up to tackle missions, activities, ambient events and other things, as well as competing with others in more traditional game modes.

When playing Grand Theft Auto Online, you take the role of a custom character. With this character, you can customize your appearance, increase stats, and own property and cars. You use this character to earn reputation and money to open up new opportunities for you and your friends.

'Crews', which have been seen recently seen in Max Payne 3, will also be used in Grand Theft Auto V. The 'Crew' mechanic makes use of Rockstar's Social Club, which has been in use since the release of Red Dead Redemption. By creating a 'Crew' in a game such as Max Payne 3, players will be able to port across their character between the two games.

Rockstar boss Dan Houser said: "Multiplayer is an ever-more important part of all our games moving forward. By creating crews through Social Club, the crews that you create in Max Payne 3 will be ready and available for you to play in Grand Theft Auto V from day one."

GTA V will let players form private crews with friends, or join public crews. Players can be a member of up to five at the same time, and completing tasks as a crew will gain experience points for the player. In late 2012, Rockstar said that "refining open-world multiplayer into something really special" had been a huge focus in the development of GTA V.

MEMBERS - PSN ID
SEH - SlurringRhythms​
SynGamer - SynGamer​
Darkwormer - Darkwormer_II​
Yanksfan - MattNY​
Dormin - ICTHYO​
bfinup - Blainex​
maguszxz - blackwindguy​
sky03 - mushh​
sumoboy21 - sumoboy21​
knightsdwn - KnightsDwn​
camelking6969 - Camelking6969​
mwynn - marvinwynn​
pampee santiago - zracer214​
keyz0666 - magnumoscar​
Ace_Defective - Natural_Defect​
YBX87 - blinoak​
ShadowX - ShadowSoldiers​
WRXKayaker - WRXKayaker​
Mageshadow - Mageshadow​
xcappax-xXCappaxX​
Locoxx - Locoxx19​
Cromzz - JCromzz​
NickDC97 - NickC97​
senator81 - blk1119​
keyz0666 - magnumoscar​
CrysisNYC - CrysisNYC​
ryuudou - ryuudou27​
RogueSplinterCell - TB-RPGOD​
jlazenby1 - BodomReaper87​
Emoney244 - Emoney244​
purplepanda - brain_freeze_92​
obxbum41 - obxbum41​
da1nonliiny - Two_HoOd​
maxim2boobles - automaticpillow​
WafflesPlox - HappyHeckler​
kube00 - kube00​
Tronny - Gregatron1​
indef - Paraslacks​
DaBoltz - BR0ba-Fettt​

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried making this a wiki thread, but I couldn't find the option to do so, so for now just post your PSN names and I'll update the OP.

PSN - SynGamer

EDIT: I don't think they have a wiki option anymore, but I could be wrong. I think it disappeared with the new CAG 3.0.

Alright, I got PSN friend invites out to everyone who has provided their PSN in here, as well as those who have their PSN linked to their Rockstar account.

Thanks for the adds guys as a note to people who haven't done it yet make sure to "stalk" some of the shops on the facebook thing for GTA V gets you lots of free stuff out the door (hair-cut/ tattoo's) for your character :).

I love that we already have 15 members. One more and we can completely fill an online game with only CAG's.

I love that we already have 15 members. One more and we can completely fill an online game with only CAG's.
sorry if this is a stupid question, are we obligated to play this consistently, if we joined the cag crew? because i doubt i will be able to commit to that

I don't think we have any times lined up. Just kind of a group for everyone to join so that when when you are able to play online, there should always be someone around to play with. By no means are you being forced to play by joining the crew, that'd be silly.

I just simply made the comment because I think it'd be quite cool to have a full 16-man game with only CAG's roaming around the map. Obviously I dont expect that to happen every single day for hours on end.

sorry if this is a stupid question, are we obligated to play this consistently, if we joined the cag crew? because i doubt i will be able to commit to that
I don't think we will have mandatory nights. We will have a game night and if you aren't busy, you can play with us. I don't think this is like DOTA where you practice for the International. This is just for fun and hanging out as a community. At least I hope it is.

I don't think we will have mandatory nights. We will have a game night and if you aren't busy, you can play with us. I don't think this is like DOTA where you practice for the International. This is just for fun and hanging out as a community. At least I hope it is.
i was just worry it might be something hardcore like ncca/madden cag league. Lol

No YB those are because they play full seasons this is just so we have someone to party up with in our crew so when we do we don't play with all randoms.

No YB those are because they play full seasons this is just so we have someone to party up with in our crew so when we do we don't play with all random
I hate playing randoms sometimes especially when you are trying to complete something. Like in RDR, I am just trying to play coop when someone just drops a dynamite stick for no reason. fails the mission because everyone dies. Why? because you are taking some of their kills, lbvs.

It'll be even worse in GTA. You'll rob a bank, then the leader will be a dick and either kill you or not give you your share.

It'll be even worse in GTA. You'll rob a bank, then the leader will be a dick and either kill you or not give you your share.
is that what you are planning to do? lol

edit my psn id: blinoak, it is an O not zero

Guys, I remember when I was playing Max Payne 3 I asked for a request for the CAG crew, do I need a new request? or that one from Max Payne is enough? I am asking this cuz is from the same company, Rockstar.

Online launches October 1st.
i know online launches october 1 st, but i am saying do we need to beat the whole game to unlocked multiplayer option, or can i just jump straight into multiplayer on october 1 st, without even playing the single player/campaign portion at all. since i do not receive my game till next week, i doubt i have time to play any single player at all.

i know online launches october 1 st, but i am saying do we need to beat the whole game to unlocked multiplayer option, or can i just jump straight into multiplayer on october 1 st, without even playing the single player/campaign portion at all. since i do not receive my game till next week, i doubt i have time to play any single player at all.
Ah got ya. I believe you can jump online.

add me please, PSN name is  xxCappaxx and my rockstar club name is same as my cag name xCappax

bread's done
Back