Best Buy Clearance - up to 75% off PS3, Xbox 360, Vita, etc Games (YMMV)

kickrockz713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
Note - take the percentage off the price next to it(those are reg prices not the sale price)

I didn't know if this was worth posting but I seen a bunch of games on clearance for some ok prices. I did pick up XCOM enemy unknown for $15 and two the Club games for the PC (came with 1 month gold trials)
Im going to post the regular price with the percentage off next to it.

Xbox 360 - Xcom enemy unknown $29.99 = 50%
PC/WGFL - The Club - $8.99 (comes with a 1 month gold trial) = 50%
PS3 - Mayhem - $29.99 = 50%
360 - NHL 12 - $29.99 = 50%
PS3 - NHL 12 - $29.99 = 75%
360 - Brutal Legend - $9.99 = 50%
360 - Binary Domain - $19.99 = some where 50% and some where 75%
360 - NHL 11 - $29.99 = 75%
360 - Madgascar 3 - $29.99 = 50%
360 - Truth or lies - $9.99 = 50%
Vita - Army corps of hell = $17.99 = 25%
360 - My sims Heroes = $14.99 = 50%
PS3 - Harry Potter Deathly Hollows part 1 = $17.99 = 75%
360 - Darksiders 2 limited Edition = $39.99 = 50%
360 - Darksiders 2 = $39.99 = 50%

While typing this I realized how much crap this really is lol, so sorry in advance. There was much more including DS, Wii, 3DS but I can't remember those. Obviously YMMV, I found them layed out on a table in front of the gaming section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up, OP.  I think I'll swing by a BB this morning to see what they have.  I'm surprised the one month Gold card had not already expired in boxes of The Club!

Last time my Best Buy had a "clearance section" out in the open they had Tron: Evolution (Collector's Edition) for $90 (or maybe it was $99, can't remember exactly).

My BB has just had awful clearance deals but I will check for some of these today.

Thanks for the heads up, OP. I think I'll swing by a BB this morning to see what they have. I'm surprised the one month Gold card had not already expired in boxes of The Club!
I'm pretty sure that Gold subscription cards never expire. (note: I'm talking about 1/3/12 month cards, not the 2 day or 14 day trials)

I got Brutal Legend for PS3 from BB a few months ago NEW for something like $1.50, I still havent opened it :).  It was already like 9.99 and in a pile of clearance games for like 75% off, and I had a coupon or something for 10% off or so.  Beat deal I think I have ever come across :)

I'm pretty sure that Gold subscription cards never expire. (note: I'm talking about 1/3/12 month cards, not the 2 day or 14 day trials)
True. I haven't used mine yet but from past experiences I never came across a Xbox Live code that has expired. I've used codes that have supposedly expired 2 years ago but still worked.

As of last week, the only BB clearance I saw was Twisted Metal PS3 at $29.99 with a tag for 10% off.  Other than that it was Vita accessories for $2 or camera batteries.

True. I haven't used mine yet but from past experiences I never came across a Xbox Live code that has expired. I've used codes that have supposedly expired 2 years ago but still worked.
Back in the OG Xbox days the trial codes definitely did expire, and they're obviously expired now (although YMMV on using OG 12 month codes on the website, worked three years ago for me). I have yet to come across ANY :360: XBL Gold code that expires. A few days ago my wife used a 48 hour trial code from one of my Burger King games that I bought new seven years ago and it still worked. I do know that some non-Gold content does expire though (Mortal Kombat movie download in MK Komplete, 480 MSP in Seasame Street: OUAM, etc).

I haven't seen any good clearance at my local BBs other than the white :wiiU: Pro Controller markdowns.

These clearances are usually store-specific manager clearances.  My local store puts up a $5 bin every now and then when they want to get rid of stuff, and other similar clearances have been springing up here and there at other stores.  So, ya, these items/prices are most likely a regional deal exclusive to that one store.

I run the gaming department at the Columbia, MD BBY. We've got something similar going on, and I dropped a lot of the games to $5-$10. There's a hefty amount of shovelware, but there are/were a few solid titles in there. Original Skylanders starter pack for $10 and mega pack for $25 are the only ones I can remember at the moment, though.

LOL...Brutal Legend for 9.99? They still have copies of this around? I swear its gone on sale for 2.99 and below several times over the past couple of years.

bread's done
Back