Bigotry in America? Did a racist white woman + N.C Police lead to the death of a innocent black man looking for help

Finger_Shocker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/16/justice/police-shootings/index.html

Just wondering how race placed a role in all of this...

If it was a white man or white female banging on door looking for help would it have lead to such a ending?

Must be that conservative perpetuated "white" angst  that minorities are all freeloaders looking for help and taking advanatge of all these freebies....lol

Well in the Zimmerman world a black man screaming for help means he must be justified to be killed with a claim of self-defense :whistle2:o

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet you feel really good championing your political ideals on a message board about cheap video games. What a hero.

Can you post something about a black racist woman? 

Silly conservative Rand Paul, silly white man trying to help blacks. 

http://youtu.be/6W7St2IOyTs

The cops acted inappropriately, not the woman who called them.

^ I haven't seen much else be released since the initial story hit Yahoo! news. I'm assuming there is more to the story or otherwise the media would be having a field day.

I wonder if the victim had a head injury from the crash.  I've seen people get combative after suffering such injuries. The article says the officer tried a stun gun and, hopefully :roll: , tried to communicate with him. Did he yell "Freeze!" like in all the cop shows? The injured victim, in an  altered mental status, could have kept approaching the officer causing him to panic. The victim was a football player, so probably a big, athletic looking guy. Shooting 10-12 times is overkill unless the victim kept coming. I think "adrenalized" panic overtook the under trained/ incompetent officer. Race played a part, but I doubt it was the main principle guilty party for this tragic misunderstanding.

bread's done
Back