- - - - -

GGT 269 Has higher production costs than GTA5

Money Cars SWTOR GTA$

#61 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

I'm pretty sure it's Capcom.  Haven't you ever heard of the Capcom code?  Up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-select-start... 

That used to be the Capcom code. Now it's paid DLC. 

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#62 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39374 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

LOL, i guess you have too much money from all the work you did over the summer. gotta spend it on something

hookers &nbsp&%nbsp; blow

#63 MoCiWe   is a space smuggler CAGiversary!   6593 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago   Now streaming Star Wars: Republic Commando live on Twitch

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

Just remember kids.  Sales != quality.

Well, there's a reason it sell! People love them, and the quality of the game is easily worth the sales in this case!

659629.png?68329996

I like to stream sometimes! twitch.tv/mociwe

#64 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17028 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

All these haters hating on GTAV and they haven't even played it.

Trevor might be the best character in any game ever. Superbly written and voice acted.

Also, gunnm you should check out Superior Foes of Spider-Man. Only Spidey book I read, despite it have almost nothing to do with any Spider-Man.

I read superior spider man team up. Why don't you like superior spider man?

#65 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5502 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

WTF. The 3DS version of Monster Hunter doesn't have Online MP? 

Eff that. 

#66 weevles   No. CAGiversary!   17504 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

Sriv is fun but it is buggy as shit. I can't tell if that was intentional or not. Probably both.

#67 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6310 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

WTF. The 3DS version of Monster Hunter doesn't have Online MP? 

Eff that. 

Yeah, it's dumb.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 12-30-14. World's Greatest Dad    |      Trade List

My Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com...ctionKazimerArt

I do art commissions. Ask me to draw for you.

The game that I animate for is OUT NOW! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#68 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

People still expect online multiplayer on Nintendo systems? 

Weird. 

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#69 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6310 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

I'd at least like to know why the 3DS version can't handle it. The online for the Wii U version is better than a lot of games I've played.

#70 jkam   Smash It Up CAGiversary!   9230 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:27 PM

As someone who knows nothing about Monster Hunter is it a big deal the Vita is getting one in the form of Monster Hunter: Frontier G? Says it will have online play. Happy about Gravity Rush 2...enjoyed the first.

jkam2.png

Quitter (My Band)    -    Trade List    -    Join Bing Rewards

#71 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17028 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

I'd at least like to know why the 3DS version can't handle it. The online for the Wii U version is better than a lot of games I've played.

Not to shit on the wii u but isn't that because they need less resources due to a smaller fan base?

#72 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6310 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:34 PM

There's no denying that server load is something to account for, but they handle general netcode and latency pretty admirably. The lobby organization and room management is pretty convoluted, but the online quality's at least there. Granted, it's the only Wii U title I've played online, so who knows if they all run as well.

#73 YBX87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   11212 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

#74 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39374 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

As someone who knows nothing about Monster Hunter is it a big deal the Vita is getting one in the form of Monster Hunter: Frontier G? Says it will have online play. Happy about Gravity Rush 2...enjoyed the first.

Not exactly.  The doomsayers are basically calling it an insult, as it's an MMO type experience, as I understand it, and it's already available on a bunch of other platforms in Japan.

But as Shahid says, it's a start.  First "real" game Konami is releasing on Vita since SFxT.

#75 jkam   Smash It Up CAGiversary!   9230 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

But as Shahid says, it's a start.  First "real" game Konami is releasing on Vita since SFxT.

Lol, Capcom. You know I'd take a frigging port of RE4 on Vita still can't believe they didn't throw Revelations on Vita.

jkam2.png

Quitter (My Band)    -    Trade List    -    Join Bing Rewards

#76 MoCiWe   is a space smuggler CAGiversary!   6593 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago   Now streaming Star Wars: Republic Commando live on Twitch

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

It's already out on like 3-4 systems already as well and hasn't had the most positive feedback on those already, but I'm sure some people will still get a Vita for the more portable MH experience, I still wish it would have released on 360 outside of Japan though and am curious to see how it does

659629.png?68329996

I like to stream sometimes! twitch.tv/mociwe

#77 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   15971 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

And GTAV is still good. Better than the other boring GTA games.

I'm honestly digusted with you right now.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#78 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5502 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

What if they added dragons to GTAV? Would you like it then, Indig?

#79 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17028 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:40 PM

Go steal stuff in a game bro.

Good come back.

#80 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   15971 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

What if they added dragons to GTAV? Would you like it then, Indig?

I already do like it.

It's whoknows liking it that's disturbing.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#81 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   34682 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

I'm honestly digusted with you right now.

But why bro?

All these haters hating on GTAV and they haven't even played it.

Trevor might be the best character in any game ever. Superbly written and voice acted.

Also, gunnm you should check out Superior Foes of Spider-Man. Only Spidey book I read, despite it have almost nothing to do with any Spider-Man.

I like GTAV, but that's extreme overexaggeration on Tevor. He's a good character, but best character ever is like saying the story in GTA4 is oscar worthy. Nobody would probably say that about GTA4 though.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

#82 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17028 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

I already do like it.

It's whoknows liking it that's disturbing.

He's in every GTA V thread defending it as well. Its like he has to tell the world how much he likes the game or he'll die.

#83 weevles   No. CAGiversary!   17504 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

No.  Frontier G is a ghetto-ass MMO.  Easily the worst selling, worst received, worst MH game in the entire line up.

Crapcom at TGS was just one fucking troll after another.  Brand new, full RPG from the creator of Breath of Fire???  Fucking iOS smartphone game.  Fuck YOU CAPCOM.

#84 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   15971 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:58 PM

But why bro?

Cuz this isn't you.

He's in every GTA V thread defending it as well. Its like he has to tell the world how much he likes the game or he'll die.

It has to be some elaborate troll.

It just has to be.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#85 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6310 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

Blazblue getting some D-Arts love.

BUfO_ndCAAA2lVy-noscale.jpg

#86 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   34682 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

Cuz this isn't you.

It just has to be.

Maybe

#87 j-cart   PAPER TRAILS on a mountain CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

Oh snap, translations are underway for ToX2.

#88 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   15971 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

Oh snap, Jacob Heart in dem credits!

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#89 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   34682 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

I should finish Xillia.

It's almost as good as GTAV

#90 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17028 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:43 PM

Cuz this isn't you.

It just has to be.

of course he doesn't not ever not troll. Our modern boy who cries wolf story