Kickstarter Video Game Projects List

Gamer SDP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (98%)
I figured I would start a thread and compile a list of Kickstarter projects that CAGs would be interested in.

If projects are listed on other crowdfunding sites, let me know.

Some projects have been funded and have a huge following, while others are still waiting to meet their goal.

I will be listing projects that I am interested or think others will be interested in.  If several CAGs mention projects not listed, I will add those to the list. 

While I may be biased towards certain types of games, I will try to list projects that appeal to a range of gamers and that may need more support.

Mighty No. 9

$900,000 goal FUNDED - Deadline Tuesday Oct 1, 8:19pm EDT

CAG thread

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

WayForward's (Ducktales Remastered, Adventure Time, & Contra 4) own IP followup without Crapcom backing

$400,000 goal FUNDED - Deadline Friday Oct 4, 1:01pm EDT

General Chaos II: Sons of Chaos

Official sequel.  Started by the artist of Spy Hunter and Rampage among notable games.

$125,000 goal - Deadline Monday Oct 7, 12:59am EDT

River City Ransom: Underground

Officially licensed North American "sequel" to River City Ransom

$180,000 CAD goal - Deadline Wednesday Oct 9, 12:59pm EDT

Hyper Light Drifter

$27,000 goal FUNDED - Deadline Saturday Oct 12, 3:38pm EDT

Taxi Journey

Second campaign for this gaming project

$130,000 goal - Deadline Saturday Oct 12, 3:51pm EDT

Slip

Side scrolling platformer a la "the likes of classic games like R-Type, Contra, Ikaruga etc."

$15,000 goal - Deadline Thursday Oct 17, 12:28pm EDT

Citizens of Earth

A modern RPG with the "setting and humorous tone of Earthbound".

$100,000 CAD - Deadline Sunday Oct 20, 8:47am EDT

Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim

Action adventure game "inspired by The Legend of Zelda games and Dark souls". 

$30,000 goal - Deadline Saturday Oct 26, 1:58pm EDT

Last edited by a moderator:
If you guys are actually interested in this at all, I put up multiple articles per day about various, ever changing, struggling Kickstarter/crowd-funded projects on krakrabbit.com Check every day's headlines

If you guys are actually interested in this at all, I put up multiple articles per day about various, ever changing, struggling Kickstarter/crowd-funded projects on krakrabbit.com Check every day's headlines
Does Skyrim still have a perfect 10 in the "multiplayer" category?

Lol someone 1 stared this
I've been here for like 5 years, and for as long as I can remember, there has been someone going around the General Thread and the PS3 Thread (and possibly other threads) dolling out 1-star ratings. I'm pretty sure it's the same person, and most likely a regular... though I'm not sure if they do it jokingly or if they have a Gargus-level grump factor.

Reading comprehension is a skill, but a pretty important one. You should try to get somebody to teach it to you. As well, the entire site was redesigned, in addition to the scoring system overhauled. Now 72.94% improved.

Trilobyte Games, LLC announced the final episode in the studio’s blockbuster franchise; 7th Guest 3 foyer image of ghosts The 7th Guest: 3, and unveiled a new Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign designed to underwrite production of the videogame.

There's so many kickstarter campaigns that I need to help fund. Wish I had the money to do so though. :(

There's so many kickstarter campaigns that I need to help fund. Wish I had the money to do so though. :(
Me too! I feel somewhat bad that I couldn't help River City Ransom more as it was one of my favorite Kunio Kun games. World Cup Soccer starting it all. It ended fairly recently.

Anyway, trying to figure out how to come up with the $200 for Shantae in time. Still don't know when it will really end.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/825090003/t-o-t-o-m-e?ref=category_featured

This seems nice.  Wish I had $50 to throw towards it.

Totome a Android/iPhone game where you're running one spot and trying to jump as arrows are being shot at you.  I wouldn't mind if it was a PS mini.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1941730245/culina-hands-in-the-kitchen-visual-novel-restauran?ref=category

This seems nice too.  Visual novel with a kitchen theme.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1480355082/event-horizon-immolation-for-xbox-360-xbox-one-and?ref=category

Mass Effect clone.

I don't come here often, but this is looking like it has a lot of damn potential. I backed it, and I've never backed anything. So...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/trinket/battle-chef-brigade
This seems interesting. I might consider backing it.

I don't know if this was posted elsewhere but, For those of you into Pinball Arcade, they're trying to get the funding for a Pinball Arcade version of The Addams Family table.

http://pinballarcadefans.com/content.php/419-KICKSTARTER-ACTIVE-Help-Bring-THE-ADDAMS-FAMILY-To-The-Pinball-Arcade!-UPDATE-1-Amazing-first-day!!!
I'm not into Pinball Arcade. More unique pinball tables is always a good thing.

This seems interesting. I might consider backing it.

I'm not into Pinball Arcade. More unique pinball tables is always a good thing.
Looked fascinating to me. Never seen anything like it so I was intrigued. I don't know a ton about the studio though. Looks like a small team but the hype around this is strangely large for somebody I've never heard of. Looking justified IMO

bread's done
Back