BB WiiU Sale - Mass Effect 3: SE - Warriors Orochi 3 - Ben 10 Omniverse $11.99 Each

That's a crazy deal for Warriors Orochi 3.  Playing through it right now on the 360 and it's probably the best Musou game yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the family has been wanting Funky Barn.
Guess its time to give it a try.

.....now that I've ordered it, we're probably going to get a coupon that makes it free like with Tank Tank Tank.

Thanks OP, my wii u needs some loving and ME3 should hit the spot. I knew there was a reason I hadn't played that game yet.

Anyone know if the Wii u version is inferior to the 360 version in any way?

Thanks OP, my wii u needs some loving and ME3 should hit the spot. I knew there was a reason I hadn't played that game yet.

Other than not being able to import your character from the previous 2 games?

My friend from Omon says that he is doubly excited and with 100% certainty, that some of you will get something from the following games:

- Madden 13

- Ben 10: Omniverse

- Rapala Pro Bass Fishing

- NBA 2K13

(If I'm not making any sense to you, then I'm drunk and forget that you even saw this.)

:)

Some frame rate issues here and there, but graphics are very comparable.

Thanks, OP; I picked up a copy of WO3 Hyper with free Expedited shipping (I'm glad I'm Elite Plus).
Rubbing it in huh.... :rofl: JK!

I wish I still lived in the city. Not having B & M stores near kills so many great deals for me and makes me miss out on a ton of stuff. I was going to buy 2 and send one to my cousin but they only ship to multiple address if it's multiple items :whistle2:(

Edit: If you filter by free shipping it lists it, but when you check out it still charges as well. Wonder if it should be free shipping possibly?

Really want to snag ME3 on Wii U for that price even though I have 360 version. I can't unlock the best ending in 360 version because no plays it online anymore and I don't have XBL gold

got Mass Effect 3 for $6 and nba 2k13 for $10. local best buy has alot of games 50% off and they take it off at the register, so ive been getting alot of sale games real cheap lately. last week got a masters edition tiger woods 14 for $20. im trying not to go crazy with it, but i know they have alot of cheap games.

nice, thanks for posting!!  in for several $11.99 wii u titles... 

it will be time for some... (to the tune of 'funkytown' by lipps inc) Funky Barn!

the only games at my bb was NBA and madden and they were both priced at 29.99. Pretty disappointed I wasted my time driving all the way across town.

the only games at my bb was NBA and madden and they were both priced at 29.99. Pretty disappointed I wasted my time driving all the way across town.
nothing at my best buy was priced right, never is, but they always scan correctly at the registers. i usually have them scan to check if im buying more than 1 game, but even if they dont scan right, they will price match their website.

Did you have them scanned? Even if they didn't ring up correctly, BBY stores are supposed to price-match the BBY website's prices.

Was just thinking of getting Warriors Orochi 3 for $20

I'll get it for $12. When it comes to physical games, pretty hard to expect a lower price.

Did you have them scanned? Even if they didn't ring up correctly, BBY stores are supposed to price-match the BBY website's prices.
my gf went in. I told her this, but I don't think she really wanted me to spend the money in the first place. It wouldn't have been worth it for just those two games, as they apparently only had one of each. for trade in, so that's why I didn't do it.

i have 60 days to return. I'll return & rebuy ;)
Oh yeah I forget about that. I haven't done a return/rebuy at BB for a while as I've done a bunch (less than a dozen) when they announced the "new" return policy months ago in the Spring.

Not sure why that guy mentioned Rapala Pro Bass Fishing as a flip. Maybe it tanked midday?

Are they still honoring the old policy or is it going to retroactively change to 45 days?
current Silver members don't get rolled over until November so still 60 days.

Oh yeah I forget about that. I haven't done a return/rebuy at BB for a while as I've done a bunch (less than a dozen) when they announced the "new" return policy months ago.

Not sure why that guy mentioned Rapala Pro Bass Fishing as a flip. Maybe it tanked midday?
Rapala TIV is $13, with bonus becomes $26. Not big margins obviously...but these were the only ones in positive territory...

A lot of reviews say that Warriors is a lousy port.

hmmm tempted to get ME3 SE. got ME3 for ps3 when it came out but haven't play. Does Wii U have good gamepad use?  don't particularly care about what the BB site said about SE, additional squad member, mission, weapon.

It's hard to buy Warriors Hyper, knowing there's an ultimate edition out there, with everything the Wii U version has and more...

No word if it's coming to america yet, but I don't want to buy this and have the better version to get too.

there are also some wii u accessores on clearance ymmv, I bought mass effect as well, couldn't pass that up. They have the pro afterglow controller on clearance for $14.99, picked up one, I already have one and it works great, plus there were a few other accessories on sale some game pad covers and what not, again ymmv.

Picked up transformers prime for 59 cents after tax and using my $10 giftcard. Going to trade it back in, but its a great lazy saturday game. I love beating up decepticons.

Picked up transformers prime for 59 cents after tax and using my $10 giftcard. Going to trade it back in, but its a great lazy saturday game. I love beating up decepticons.

And i played few hours of it, sold it back for $16.80 and got Resident Evil revelations for $15 out of pocket. Not a bad Saturday

Possible you end up Import PS3 version & it'll cost you at least $30 & Up after shipping or Bandai & Namco will bring it to US & for digital version $40 & UP.
It's approx $54 bucks on amazon jp ($56 amiami ) and then factoring in shipping and all.. or wait for NA localization, then wait some more for price drop for a few more character and 2 new story and some stages.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/無双OROCHI-Ultimate-“ハロウィン-コスチューム-ポストカードセット付/dp/B00DOU5KF8/

bread's done
Back