Frys Tom Clancy's Spinter Cell Blacklist Paladin CE $70.00 (Now In Store Only) (YMMV BB PM)

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
**EDIT: No longer available for shipping on the Fry's Website. They are still available in store. YMMV Best Buy PM via phone.

:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin CE $70.00 + tax + shipping
http://www.frys.com/product/7803509?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

:ps3: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin CE $70.00 + tax + shipping
http://www.frys.com/product/7803469?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

I was able to PM this at Best Buy over the phone so I saved on the shipping cost. I figure the game trades in for around $40ish so about $30ish for the extras.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very tempting, I wonder if it will be around for a while for another potential drop? The game did well but I don't see a better deal than an RC plane for 30 bucks.

Does anyone know if any BB stores still have this?  I'm tempted to trade in my vanilla copy along with a couple other games and "upgrade" for $16.

I figure it's easier and probably cheaper than waiting for GS to convert to used.

Im trying to reduce my spending on games so I can buy more PS4 launch titles, but I just couldn't pass up on thus deal. Price matched at Best Buy. They have it online for $170. CS price matched and paced the order for me with free shipping.
Ive been wanting an rc aircraft for a while. Anyone know the quality of the one here?

Im trying to reduce my spending on games so I can buy more PS4 launch titles, but I just couldn't pass up on thus deal. Price matched at Best Buy. They have it online for $170. CS price matched and paced the order for me with free shipping.
Ive been wanting an rc aircraft for a while. Anyone know the quality of the one here?
Did you call in or went to a story to price match it?

:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin CE $70.00 + tax + shipping
http://www.frys.com/product/7803509?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

:ps3: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin CE $70.00 + tax + shipping
http://www.frys.com/product/7803469?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

I was able to PM this at Best Buy over the phone so I saved on the shipping cost. I figure the game trades in for around $40ish so about $30ish for the extras.
How??

I just called and they said that they could not b/c it was not available for shipping...

Called in price match at and they wouldn't do it because it has to be within 25 miles of my house. Frys is like 35 miles from me...FML!!! Hoping Amazon price matches this.

I guess I am going to pick this up, can't beat that for a cool little remote control airplane. I'll trade in the game to Best Buy and put towards one of the Xbox One games I was going to get.

Anybody flown this thing yet? Is it sturdy or does it break easily like the BLOPS2 one?
Its harder to fly than you would believe, and There is a fatal flaw. I bought one at launch I'm hopes of learning to the hobby to share with my kids.

The front wheel clip that holds it on is weak.

Park Flyers Sells a replacement wheel, but NOT the clip. The wheel can only be lost if the clip breaks, so its stupid to offer only the wheel. I called and they said to use a pencil eraser. Problem is there is only 1 mm clearance on both sides if the wheel so that doesn't work.

Long story short, once the front wheel breaks, no more take offs or smooth landings.

I just can throw it now to fly.

I price matched over the phone even though it was not avail for shipping. I live close to frys but the BB rep didn't sound like she was checking that. She was just really nice about it.

I price matched over the phone even though it was not avail for shipping. I live close to frys but the BB rep didn't sound like she was checking that. She was just really nice about it.
Same here. The online BB rep just had to check that it was still available at a local Fry's using the "check availability" button on the Fry's site.

She was a little bit confused that Fry's called it the Splinter Cell: Blacklist "Collector's Edition" instead of BB's "Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition".

Funny thing happened to me I called and wanted to see about getting the MGS Legacy Collection PMed at Best Buy. The guy said he would do it no problem and even asked if I wanted the Paladin Edition PMed as well. I passed on the Paladin Edition though. What I really want is the 5th Freedom Edition because I like the statue more. Only problem is it is PAL instead of NTSC. Does that make a difference or no. Is Black List region locked. Yes or No.

NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING. Please edit title for this thread.

Considering how few actual FRYS stores there are in the country, i say its equivalent to posting a deal about your local mom & pop store in bumfuck idaho. Sorry just pissed i live in NY and we dont have any quirky stores like FRYS :(

Pulled the trigger on in store pickup in Temple, AZ (they charge at time of pickup).

I recently was looking at these exact CEs, and couldn't justify $170. The Tempe store had 3 copies for each console.

A lot of GameStops have these in stock, interesting post earlier saying they might be converted to used. You'd really need some luck and catch it the first week. Somebody open a thread when they get converted... thanks.

Thank you OP as this post saved me $100. I had a choice between the 360 and PS3 version and I took the PS3 one in store. They had no problems price matching and simply asked me to pull up the FRYS.COM ad on my phone and did not interrogate and look at the fine print on the ad that said it was only for store pickup. They even said they would price match and have it shipped either to my house or have shipped to the store for pickup if they did not have it. This was after I was declined the price match over the phone as they scrutinized everything. If anyone lives in Miami, FL....there is the 360 copy at the Best Buy at Dadeland.

I price matched mine by calling Best Buy Friday last week, got mine this morning, and so very pissed because the way it was shipped to me. There was stickers plastered over the actual box and every corner was dinged up. Every person that handled it knew exactly what it was and should have been protected better in a box. It's definitely going back and I'm getting another one. I just can't believe the person who shipped it...do they have any common sense? Anyone had this problem with their Best Buy order? Great deal for $70 bucks for those who got a perfect nice clean one.

Yep, I ordered one of those 3D Playstation monitors for $100 last year and they just slapped a shipping label on it's box. Thankfully, it arrived intact and I didn't care about saving the packaging. It was pretty filthy & beat up too.

I wonder if Best Buy shipped the Borderlands 2 loot chest to people the same way? That would be really disappointing as there was no chance of exchanging that for a replacement.

Yep, I ordered one of those 3D Playstation monitors for $100 last year and they just slapped a shipping label on it's box. Thankfully, it arrived intact and I didn't care about saving the packaging. It was pretty filthy & beat up too.

I wonder if Best Buy shipped the Borderlands 2 loot chest to people the same way? That would be really disappointing as there was no chance of exchanging that for a replacement.
It's someone in the warehouse not using any common sense. Collector Editions should be in a sealed in a box out of sight and well packaged.

Received mine today. Came boxed and packed well. There was a shipping label on the game box itself but with some Goo Gone...it was removed with no damage. Very pleased.

Received mine today. Came boxed and packed well. There was a shipping label on the game box itself but with some Goo Gone...it was removed with no damage. Very pleased.
Mine had the shipping label and other stickers plastered all over it. Then all the corners were shot on the box and minor punctures on one of the sides.

bread's done
Back