*Updates, stuff still selling quick* Games, systems, and more: 3DS, Wii U, GameCube, N64, DreamCast, PlayStation, PC. iPod and Movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guimengo

Welcome! I will combine shipping (not included) for multiple items when possible, and discount bundles. I have some feedback here and also on my e-Bay account here. I will only ship to the continental US states and the price may increase just a tiny little bit depending on increased shipping cost for me. Unless stated otherwise, assume all PINs or serials have been redeemed. Like new = Complete in box and in excellent condition.

Nintendo 3DS  
3ds.png

PilotWings Resort like new : $13

Nintendo Gamecube  
gc.png

InterAct 64mb excellent very high capacity memory card : $8 shipped (sells for more than double that) Image

Nintendo 64  
n64.png
 - Cartridge only, in very good condition. Both $35 shipped.

Flying Dragon : $10.50

Kirby 64 : $25

Playstation 3  
ps3.png

Grand Slam Tennis 2 like new : $10

Mass Effect 2 like new, played only first level : $8

Portal 2 like new : $15

Virtua Fighter 5 like new : $8

250Gb Slim Playstation 3 (2001B) with DualShock 3 controller in original box, very good cosmetic and working condition. Supremely reliable! Well ventilated and regularly vacuumed : $190 shipped

Playstation 2 
ps2.png

- $85 shipped for everything
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 in like new condition : $5

- Grand Prix Challenge in very good condition : $6

- Playstation 2 Slim in excellent condition, only to be sold with everything else. I will include SSX 3, three controllers, and memory cards (one very high capacity).

Playstation 1 
ps1.png

- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver disc (only) in very good condition in generic CD case : $4.50

- Street Fighter Alpha 3 in very good condition (with Gamestop sticker on the back) : $9

SEGA DreamCast  
dc.png
 Image - everything listed below (photo is for reference) for $55 shipped. I'll include a controller if the bundle is purchased.

Capcom vs SNK: Millenium Fight 2000 Blockbuster disc : $7.50

CART - Flag to Flag very good (Brazilian case) : $3

NBA 2k1NBA 2k2, NFL 2k1 good (nba 2k1 with a couple of cracks on front case) : $9

Ready 2 Rumble Boxing crack on front CD case, Brazilian case : $6

Soul Calibur like new : $30

- The House of the Dead 2 good condition with a fine crack on the front upper left of the case : $7

Virtua Athlete 2000 very good : $3

Virtua Tennis very good : $6

- 2 original VMUs in great shape and no scratches on screen, includes end caps : $7 for both

PC Games 
pc.png
 - Games are complete and in excellent condition (with serial key if applicable). All shipped for $17.50 (you can thank the giant SIM Golf box).

Driver - the original Driver game, in its jewel case with insert. Excellent condition : $3

Sid Meier's SIM Golf - in original rectangular box with jewel case and inserts. Excellent condition : $5

Stoked Big Air Edition - complete in DVD case (French import, in English) : $5
- Superbike 2011 - complete in DVD case (French import, in English) : $5

DVD   :dvd: 
Back to the Future Trilogy new but not wrapped: $16
Star Wars Episodes IV-VI box set, I-III individual DVD cases : $30 (the price for all six movies), or $11 for I-III.

iPod - Image 1 Image 2
- iPod Touch 32GB (Slim) 2nd generation in pristine condition with screen protective film and silicone cover, original box with headphones, rarely used and like new (with engraving that isn't visible under cover). The tiny specs in the photo is only dust, both front and rear truly are perfect : $150 (shipping included)

What I am looking for

- Money or nominal check, I suppose :p

PayPal

Amazon credit

Thank you very much for looking!

Last edited:
Have chrono trigger for ds, do you still have those GameCube games?
Hi, no I don't. The photos were for reference of everything, including the sole remaining item which is that memory card.

mJ8vfJ1QOvKTgZcZp7JUmlQ.jpg

Last edited:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SskKCSr7mo[/youtube]

Sold Yu Yu Hakusho vol. 2 and 4, only 1 and 3 left

81aFfrmu1iL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Steam early-access coming soon!

484734_10151970199343069_401309093_n.jpg

For those not versed in sim racing, Assetto Corsa is supposed to be the equivalent to perfecting the wheel shortly after its invention. Surely it won't be but there are good hopes it'll be the most comprehensive (driving wise) simulation we can have.

And thus, Assetto Corsa early-access is now available on Steam.

yo50.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back