Giveaway:Dead Space on Steam or Mirrors Edge on Origins.

MetalMegaGio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Hello my fellow CAG i am back with another giveaway I have a bunch of Steam codes that I don't need so thats why I have been doing these giveaways.

Its pretty simple all you have to do to be eligible for the giveaway is go to my Youtube Channel Subscribe,Comment,and like a video and make sure you post here on CAG what your Youtube Channel is and which video you Commented/Liked. If you dont want to put your Youtube channel in the comments just send me a message on CAG with the Youtube Channels name.

My last giveaway I set a goal of 30 Subscribers(and 4 people unsubscribed because they didn't win  :roll:) lets see if we can get me up to 50 Subscribers.

Once I hit 50 Subscribers ill put everyone in a drawing and announce the winner here.

Best of luck to everyone.

My Youtube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/MetalMegaGio

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man, I subscribed under xSwampKalmah. I think I was lucky #50, lol.  I'd love to replay Dead Space on the PC.

Currently at 30 Subscribers and I added a new game that you could win if you don't want Dead Space now you also have the option to choose Mirrors Edge on Origins if you win.

I don't think this is a good way to help you get subs OP. Lots of people will unsub after your contest. Only making good content (or copying other retarded LP trends) will get you more subscribers, but honestly it's pretty lame to even care about such numbers. LP in general is not an easy way to make money off google, a lot of game devs are flagging vids for copyright reasons. Good luck with your contest, but I think making friends or joining a network might be more beneficial than promos.

I don't think this is a good way to help you get subs OP. Lots of people will unsub after your contest. Only making good content (or copying other retarded LP trends) will get you more subscribers, but honestly it's pretty lame to even care about such numbers. LP in general is not an easy way to make money off google, a lot of game devs are flagging vids for copyright reasons. Good luck with your contest, but I think making friends or joining a network might be more beneficial than promos.
To be honest I am not even doing it for the Google money I had another account where I would upload a lot of random videos and I was partnered with Youtube and they barely gave any money I believe it was like .2 cents per view.Right now I upload some gameplay videos here and there because I enjoy doing this during my free time from school.

commented liked and subbed  

Let's Play|Street Fighter:Alpha 2|Ep.1|"I Am The Red Cyclone"
 user wario67 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back