Wobat refuses to call anyone black yet slanders gays, Asians, Christians, and others.

Lord Jezo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Every since, I think, Army of Two, or whatever that shitty fist pumping game was, Wombat on the podcast has never used the term black person, he even went as far as to call some guys from Jamacian decent or whatever they were who had nothing to do with America "African-American"

F u !

If you are not even a citizen of America you are not American, so how the hell could some black dudes in Hong Kong be called African Americans?

Yet with his refusal to use the term black he will call out Christians by using the Lord's name in vain, mocks Asians by calling games "Japanesy", and has fun with the homosexual population by joking about getting dicks in his ass when jokes are made.

This needs to be stopped, Wombat is a broken political correctness machine out of control.  He thinks that because he is some high powered NYC media mogul he can do what he wants and and everyone will accept it.

It's time to bring this to an end.

I would like to add one thing.

I am black, I am American. I am not African American. I am offended by the term African American. I don't want anything from Africa, I've never been there, I will never go there. I am not African, my parents are not African. No one I know is African.

The media created the term African American to try to not offend people, but personally that term is worse to me than the N word.

So yes, I am black, not African American.

Well he does work in an ad agency, I pushed it a little bit far with that statement, it was him bragging about his new expensive car that sent me on a tear.

But really though, he refuses to call people black.  It all came to a peak that time he called the security guards you had to shoot in Hong Kong "African American", it was from that point on I noticed how much of a aversion he has to the word, it doesnt matter if you are from America or of a completely foreign nationality who has never been to this side of the globe, to Wombat you are always African American.

I would like to add one thing.

I am black, I am American. I am not African American. I am offended by the term African American. I don't want anything from Africa, I've never been there, I will never go there. I am not African, my parents are not African. No one I know is African.

The media created the term African American to try to not offend people, but personally that term is worse to me than the N word.

So yes, I am black, not African American.
Well, all are offended here, "burritoman" <----

But you are African, well, African decent. Your not Caucasian nor are you Hispanic. I should be more offended than you, at least this country gives you a damn county where you decent from.

Like WTF is Latin or Hispanic, where the fuck are those countries at? They don't even make sense when you think about it.

White folks have it the hardest. What the hell is a "caucasian?"
Do your research, homie. You got a place where you decent from. Ever of the Caucasus region? Your ethnicity derives from that place.

Plus, you can blame your own people for that. We all know the white man made all of the categorizing in this country.

Do your research, homie. You got a place where you decent from. Ever of the Caucasus region? Your ethnicity derives from that place.
Well duh, my point is that its old and irrelevant. Saying you're from the Caucasus isn't much better than saying you're "Pangean." And what's with this "you people" stuff!?

527.png
is racist?!

Hell if I know. I just know I'm supposed to check that box on forms but I'm Norwegian/Danish-American. THERE AINT NO CHECKBOXES FOR THAT
Ever see a form that simply has the two options of [] Hispanic or [] Not-Hispanic ?

I'm always tempted to try the Hispanic box and see if I get put at the front or back of the line. There's no legal way for the "system" to disprove your heritage, and my last name sounds slightly Hispanic or Italian, yet it's neither of those.

Anyone have straight info on the race choice on forms? I know they say it doesn't make a difference, but it does. I was even told once regarding an excellent state-run pre-school program I wanted my son signed up for that they will accept all applications from low-income Hispanic single mothers before anyone else, and that mine will be pretty much stuffed in the very back. They also told me I would receive a call regardless of the decision, that was over 3 years ago :oldman:

Why does talking about this make me feel like Slidecage?

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys want the truth? Look at what he is and where he lives.... if he slanders a certain group in the wrong location, he won't be coming home at night. He does what he can get away with and still breath air and be funny just like most people. So leave Wombat alone!

He is a racist. This guy sucks. Show is better with ship and cheaply. Dump this loser. Tired of you mocking japanese people. Velcro-San? Very lame you should be ashamed you racist prick!

I don't see why saying Velcro-San is offensive.  Would you be offended if a Japanese person called a car, "Mr. Car"? 

It's not what he said, but how he said it. If you mocked black people like this you would have your ass beat.

It's not what he said, but how he said it. If you mocked black people like this you would have your ass beat.
You are using a racial stereotype in a post about being mad about about Wombat making a stereotypical comment. You are a hypocrite.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish the Cagcast was a bit more offensive.  Like a good stand-up comedian, podcasts are best when they make you think.  Really would help the show if they put in some jokes about "your momma".

This is the new face of racism:   "I'm not a racist, I'm okay with (insert one other race that isn't your own), but I subtly if not openly hate every other race/group."   Tolerance progressing, but at a snail's pace.

bread's done
Back