Buy any used game over $19.99 and Get a free pre-owned copy of Modern Warfare 3!

Damn.I wonder if they have GTA5 in stock yet
Individual stores send trade-in copies out to be resealed, so it's incredibly unlikely there will be any copies of GTA in stores yet. I guess there's a chance that they'd get a few for online orders.

Edited for clarity

Last edited by a moderator:
Good deal. Found a copy of a game I want. Its exactly $19.99 so I will trade mw3 right back to them. It will make my $19.99 game $18.99.

Heck yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Seemed like a good deal at first, but after seeing the prices of everything I want, I'd be better off just using my B2G1 GTA coupon at GS and paying 5$ more to get another game I actually want.

Had the $20 RZ certificate from the GTA V promo, despite getting GTA V free...lol. Anyways, also used the $10 off pre-owned 29.99 and up to get New Super Mario Bros. Wii U for $10. I'll just craigslist the MW3 game for $10 and be getting Mario for free. Really digging BB lately.

Thanks for the post. I was about to buy a Wii game off of Best Buy. I've never owned a Modern Warfare game, never really had a desire to. But I got it for 360, free game is a free game. So thanks!

bread's done
Back