Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix PS3 Fry's In-Store $19.99 AC - 10/08-10/13

xelhefex

CAGiversary!
Got an E-mail from Fry's this morning.

Offer is from 10/08/13 to 10/13/13

E-Mail subject line - "Exclusive Fall Savings Just for You!"
E-Mail fine print says-
"Bring your exclusive promo codes to the store and save!"

Promo code offers must be redeemed in-store. Not available online. One promo code per product per customer. Present the promo code to the cashier at the time of purchase. The promo codes are good for one time use only between 10/08/13 and 10/13/13. Cashier Instructions: Enter the PROMO CODE number into the Promo Code discount field. To access promo code discount field, press ALT-I and select PROMOTIONAL CODE DISCOUNT from the menu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bring your exclusive promo codes to the store and save!

Offer must be redeemed in-store. Not available online. One promo code per product per customer. Present the promo code to the cashier at the time of purchase. The promo codes are good for one time use only between 09/24/13 and 09/29/13. Cashier Instructions: Enter the PROMO CODE number into the Promo Code discount field. To access promo code discount field, press ALT-I and select PROMOTIONAL CODE DISCOUNT from the menu.

Maybe its a universal code? anyone mind posting like the last letter/ number of their code and see if its the same as another persons?

Maybe its a universal code? anyone mind posting like the last letter/ number of their code and see if its the same as another persons?
Since i'm not planning to get the security system or cellphone thats part of the email my code for those are "417002" and "416894". Anyone else that got the email get these same codes for those?

Since i'm not planning to get the security system or cellphone thats part of the email my code for those are "417002" and "416894". Anyone else that got the email get these same codes for those?
I got the email - my codes are different (they're in the 500000's). Looks like they're unique for each subscriber.

So you can go pick me up a copy? Your such a great friend! :grouphug:
I'm a Bum so I'm keeping it since you already bought it.

I'll give you a dirty plate of pancakes with dried cheese and a hair on the side for your coupon! :grouphug:

Subscribed to their emailing list. Hope I get the code. Haven't booted up the PS3 in half a year, but I remember having a lot of fun with KH.

I have a Fry's about 30 miles near me and I know my local Best Buy's will price match it but that code is really killing it. Anyone know if BB will price match without the code or can I just get someone else code and BS my way to getting it.

Oh well... nearest Frys is over 75 miles. I think it'll be cheaper to just buy it at any store near me rather than wasting gas getting it even if I had the code :(

I don't have one of these codes. If anyone has one that they're not planning on using, I'd really appreciate the share.

Got a code (shout-out to Wario64), and have a Fry's very close to me with KH in stock... but I just bought Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate...

Ah, what the hell. I always wanted to play KH1.

So i just got back from the Woodland Hills location and they actually had a tag on the shelf that shows the $19.99 price. When the actual game was scanned it showed the $39.99 price so they took it to the customer service area and adjusted the price for me. I didn't have to use my code. I took a picture of the tag but i'm not sure how to post pictures on here but i have them on my SD post.

6zEVwIP.jpg

Is that the regular version or artbook?

Didn't get one. Is the code specifically for this game or just certain products? Anyone have a spare code, if not my best bet is to see if they have the sign for $19.99.

Is the artbook version pretty limited anyway? I really wanted that version so I'm a bit disappointed. $20 is a good price though

I work next to fry's i might as well check it out after work. If anyone wants it i can get it for you if you pay the shipping/tax. California tax is a bitch

Im going to the city of industry one. 

bread's done
Back