Back in stcok: Far cry 3 $9.99. PS3. Xbox Gamefly. Free ship

Empty-Wallet.jpg

After all these Gamefly sales.  

Was there any dlc that came out for this game that might warrant a GOTY version in the future?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...I completed all of the :360: version's single-player, but it was so much fun...but my backlog is big as it is without me adding a game I already beat on another system...but it's only $9.99+tax and I could get trophies...

HMMMM...:wall: :whistle2:k :bomb:

Had a $5 coupon so grabbed it for $4.89 shipped.  Fantastic deal, thanks OP!

I was waiting for a good deal on the PC Version (was on Steam for $20 a while back, but had no money then), but I'll take the PS3 version for $4.24 ($5 off coupon). Thanks OP.

Hmm...I completed all of the :360: version's single-player, but it was so much fun...but my backlog is big as it is without me adding a game I already beat on another system...but it's only $9.99+tax and I could get trophies...

HMMMM... :wall: :whistle2:k :bomb:
You hardcore. Buy it to prove you are hardcore.

There's other gamefly games on sale too.  Sleeping Dogs is $10 again, so is Dead Space 3, but again it's only for the 360.  Bought DS3 for the third time, Best Buy was just offering way too much for it the last couple times.

Cocojames333, on 23 Sept 2013 - 1:10 PM, said:
How cheap do you want the game to be before you stop trying to NOT by it?
I always find it silly when people say that about a game that's on sale that in the end would cost less for you to buy it + all DLC than a GOTY version would cost.

I have FC3 at home right now. What happens if I buy it? Do they send me a game case? Also, do they typically send good condition, complete cases? 

I have FC3 at home right now. What happens if I buy it? Do they send me a game case? Also, do they typically send good condition, complete cases?
That's how it usually worked for me when I choose the "Keep it" option. Keep the game, get the case later in the mail.

There's other gamefly games on sale too. Sleeping Dogs is $10 again, so is Dead Space 3, but again it's only for the 360. Bought DS3 for the third time, Best Buy was just offering way too much for it the last couple times.

This is my 7th time buying DS3...maybe it will stick this time. :)

When has Ubisoft ever done a GOTY edition for non-PC/non-digital? The games sure do plummet in price quick though. Sometimes the DLC gets bundled for savings.

One of the DLC, Blood Dragon, was actually a separate standalone game, no need for original game.

OOS...was reading all your comments...lol.  It'll comeback in stock at this price again soon.  Haven't even played Sleeping Dogs that I got for $10.  Trying to beat Dead Space 3 that I got for $10 and I just got my Bioshock Infinite ($15) in the mail today.  Damn you, Gamefly!!! ( I love you Gamefly).

I thought it will be free on September the 25th.

I also picked up the Blood Dragon DLC when it was on sale on Plus last month at around $7.50. That game was so much fun.

It's free for PS Plus next month in Europe. I would bet it's coming to America too.

Just got dead space 3, sleeping dogs, and crysis 3.. $10 each is pretty great. Hopefully I'll play them this time!

No. It's a sale recently with free shipping. Sleeping Dogs is the only GTA game like that I could play without getting a major headache or dizziness. All of the GTA games I've tried made me want to throw up after 10 minutes or so. Sleeping Dogs is a great game. Everyone should have the chance to play this gem.

was sleeping dogs always 9.99? didnt see it there before.

Wow great price for an amazing game. I know it's out of stock currently, but if it does come back in stock, I encourage everyone to try the game. For 10 bucks, I'd definitely get it even if it is coming for free on PS+.

Good god. If you haven't played FC3 by now, as it's been extremely cheap for months, then you're just not interested and should move on. Even at $50 it still had hundreds of dollars worth of content.

No. It's a sale recently with free shipping. Sleeping Dogs is the only GTA game like that I could play without getting a major headache or dizziness. All of the GTA games I've tried made me want to throw up after 10 minutes or so. Sleeping Dogs is a great game. Everyone should have the chance to play this gem.
It's because you drive on the other side of the street.

Just wondering if anyone ever got a refund from GF that they didn't ask for. I bought 2 games last week and got an email today saying they received the game and issued me a refund. I used paypal to pay for the first time if it makes any difference. I wonder if someone else did the returned and credit me by mistake.

Good god. If you haven't played FC3 by now, as it's been extremely cheap for months, then you're just not interested and should move on. Even at $50 it still had hundreds of dollars worth of content.
...Or, you have tons of games to play and don't mind waiting so you can save some money? I'm pretty sure that's what the majority of us here do, being it's CAG and all.

bread's done
Back