Holiday Bundle Announcements

samaside

CAGiversary!
All right, so, I've recently been going through some health issues and in my growing sadness I've decided that I really want to pick up a Nintendo console. I love my PS3 and my 360 and I take my PS Vita with me to the doctors' offices a lot but I don't know. I just don't feel like dedicating a lot of time to anything. I just want to play silly Mario Games and Mario Kart and such. So I'm looking to either pick up a 3DS XL or a Wii U at some point. But when I started looking around I realized that It's almost October. Holiday bundle announcements have to be getting made sooner than later, right?

So my question for you CAGs, when should we start seeing companies announcing their holiday bundles for systems? Obviously we're not going to see anything for the PS4 or Xbox One considering they launch right before Black Friday but what about the 3DS, 3DS XL, Wii U, PS Vita, and maybe the last round of PS3/360 bundles?

When does that usually happen in the year? I haven't bought a new console since Black Friday 2009 so I'm way out of practice here. Actually, that's a lie, I bought the Assassin's Creed PS Vita. But you get what I'm saying. I need your guidance and I see your wisdom.

There will be something by Black Friday. Other than that, Nintendo recently released the Zelda Wii U bundle. It's $299, comes with a special game pad and a digital version of Wind Waker HD.

There usually is something for Black Friday. I think Nintendo usually has one on Black Friday but it doesn't release anything more than that.

Just wait through October to see if there is an announcement but don't be surprised if the Zelda bundle is the only one for WiiU. You have the best chance of seeing a 2DS/3DS bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:
There will be something by Black Friday. Other than that, Nintendo recently released the Zelda Wii U bundle. It's $299, comes with a special game pad and a digital version of Wind Waker HD.

Yeah, some how I'm like the only person in the world who doesn't like the Legend of Zelda series. That said, I've actually been tempted but I'd just feel like a liar with my special edition game pad, lol.

Thanks guys. I'll look for the Black Friday bundles, I guess. I'll try to hold out.

bread's done
Back