Final Fantasy 13-2 PS3 $9.99 @ Amazon & Best Buy

I saw this earlier this morning at BB and submitted a the lower price to Amazon in hopes that they would price match. Looks like it worked, so now I can use some Amazon credit and get this for free.

Meh, I rage quit the original FF13. I don't see myself ever playing the sequels.
This price tempts me, Blumpkin. But I got so bored about five hours into FF13 and never looked back. If I got this, I'd want to finish the original FF13... but the chances of that happening? Slim...

Have not finished the original FF XIII, but I decided what the hell, it's $10. Wont go back to FF XIII because I sold it but hey might as well try this because it's supposed to be improved gameplay.

Have not finished the original FF XIII, but I decided what the hell, it's $10. Wont go back to FF XIII because I sold it but hey might as well try this because it's supposed to be improved gameplay.
I haven't even finished XII, but I enjoyed what I played (it felt like FF XI gameplay, no?). I *could* just read the synopsis and watch Let's Plays of FF XIII I suppose....

It's worth a play even if you disliked 13. But don't expect the greatest game ever -- the biggest problem is the characters and story relate to 13, which did a shitty job of that.

bread's done
Back