Resident Evil 6 360 $7.99 @ Best Buy

The CAG in me is really considering it, only because it seems like an excellent deal.

I'm not really into the RE games - not since 2 or 4-until-you-get-the-girl.

I got denied the pm from newegg yesterday because ” they would lose too much money” Im going back just to see the look on the manager's face ha

ugh all the stores around me don't have a copy. with shipping and tax it comes out to $10.xx. dunno if i still want it

edit: should have acted quickly on the shipping. it seems that not its only available for store pickup. guess im going to skip this one. 

2nd edit: shipping became available again so I got it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh all the stores around me don't have a copy. with shipping and tax it comes out to $10.xx. dunno if i still want it

edit: should have acted quickly on the shipping. it seems that not its only available for store pickup. guess im going to skip this one.
Call your closest store and ask if they have it in stock. Stock locator won't show in stock if under 3. Also, they can look and see if any nearby stores have it.

Hell, you may even be able to talk them into ordering it for you at that price and having it deliver to the store.

Actually, is ship to store not an option for you on the site when you search for nearby stores for pick up opportunities?

This is biting price for me but my area seems to be OoS as well. Which i find really hard to believe. Must be a low inventory issue.

Thanks gonna check the store later today to see if it's in stock. Those extra 2 dollars for shipping make it hard for me to bite ha

The demo for this game just does not do it for me.  The clunky movement and aiming along with a really tight camera is just not my cup of tea.

They might. Last month Best Buy had the game at $9.99, then a day or two later Amazon matched it. That's when I bought it.

I still haven't played it. I just started Resident Evil 5 last week.
Not holding my breath, but I did submit it to Amazon. Hopefully enough people do it that they match it.

Bought it for 10 months ago, played it for way longer then I thought I would, pretty fun co-op, and a co-op reverse horde-ish mode that is fairly fun as well.  If you have a co-op bro or broette, you can do a bunch worse for 8 bucks.

IMO, this game is better than previous RE games. I know some fans of the series disagree, but I really never enjoyed the cumbersome, clunky controls of the RE games. Can't move and shoot? Well at least that was changed in 6. I also like more action, which 6 has. I prefer buying on PS3, but for this price I'll go for a 360 copy. $8.33 shipped works.

Trying to buy this but unable to log into my Best Buy account, but somehow I'm able to log into my rewardzone account. BestBuy.com is ****.

Yeah I bought it for 40 on black friday weekend, then PM'ed it when it went to 20.........game play changes made this a turn off for me.....played the first Leon story then stopped...argh......

Thanks op. I played a little bit of this during a Redbox rental and wasnt terribly impressed, but for $8 bucks its worth giving another shot for coop. Didnt hurt that I was next to a BB at work today.

Wow how bad did that game perform. I haven't seen resident evil Revelations 3ds go that cheap. That is a hand held game.

Wow how bad did that game perform. I haven't seen resident evil Revelations 3ds go that cheap. That is a hand held game.
According to Capcom, about 5 million copies as of spring. Total failure. Lol. And Revelations actually did go on clearance at Target for a while and dipped under that price in some stores.

So this is in store? That pretty much kills the deal for a lot of people, as gas costs a lot. Anyway, this has been on sale for $10 a few times now from other sites, with free shipping. Come black Friday, it'll probably hit $10 again, or maybe even lower. Who knows. 

Did they fix the laser sight issue (where you shoot and the laser disappears temporarily)?

That was the most annoying issue for me personally, otherwise the game isn't anywhere near as bad as people make it out to be. Had some great set pieces imo. Takes a bit of getting used to (I suggest changing pulling the camera back and positioning the character farther towards the edge of the screen with the camera controls).

So this is in store? That pretty much kills the deal for a lot of people, as gas costs a lot.
Gas prices are the lowest they have been in over a year. Here in Oklahoma City, you can get gas for $2.95 a gallon....

http://newsok.com/news/gas-prices

By the way, don't trust the "in-store availability" information from best buy.com. Yesterday I went to the store thats a few blocks away from my apartment and they had 1 copy sitting in front of the shelves even though bestbuy.com said the nearest store with a copy is 30 miles away.

I loved the game just by playing the demo. Don't understand all the haters.

I ordered it yesterday for store pickup at the BB near my job.  I meant to take a look on Friday but I forgot.  The one near my apartment and the other I passed yesterday showed none online.  I didn't bother to stop in though.

I got the email it is ready for pickup hopefully they actually put one aside for me.

Gas prices are the lowest they have been in over a year. Here in Oklahoma City, you can get gas for $2.95 a gallon....

http://newsok.com/news/gas-prices

By the way, don't trust the "in-store availability" information from best buy.com. Yesterday I went to the store thats a few blocks away from my apartment and they had 1 copy sitting in front of the shelves even though bestbuy.com said the nearest store with a copy is 30 miles away.

I loved the game just by playing the demo. Don't understand all the haters.
That's not exactly low, and that's certainly not the cost nationwide. Also, the nearest store location in my area is about 30 or more minutes away. A lot of people are in the same boat. So, pretty much kills the deal. Not that, you know, it's too great of a deal to begin with. It will probably be cheaper somewhere before Christmas.

I ordered it yesterday for store pickup at the BB near my job. I meant to take a look on Friday but I forgot. The one near my apartment and the other I passed yesterday showed none online. I didn't bother to stop in though.

I got the email it is ready for pickup hopefully they actually put one aside for me.
Went today at lunch. They had one copy on the shelf and mine was at the pick up counter. No issues at all.

Price rang up $19.99 in store, but they were able to match the website price of $7.99.  I'm curious what the PS3 version's price is.

Doh... just bought the PS3 version on clearance at Target for 10 and opened it right before clicking this thread >.<

I'm interested in this game, but it's possible Capcom will come out with a Gold version. Capcom is so stupid, not even allowing DLC for the original RE 5 so that you can use the Move controls. Nope, got to buy a brand new game. It's been quite a while since 6 came out, so I'm not holding my breath for a Gold edition, though.

I'm interested in this game, but it's possible Capcom will come out with a Gold version. Capcom is so stupid, not even allowing DLC for the original RE 5 so that you can use the Move controls. Nope, got to buy a brand new game. It's been quite a while since 6 came out, so I'm not holding my breath for a Gold edition, though.
Actually, there is a "Gold" version, or something like that, so to speak, its the "Special Package", but its JP only (Its kinda like a L.E.). &gt;_&gt;

(Which pretty much has the game itself, a whole dvd of JP speaking cutscenes of the entire game, and a DLC code for all of the DLC content, which is only redeemable until the end of the year.)

But yeah, it would be nice if there was a US/EU complete edition of RE6, but chances for that are real slim if that ever comes out.

Actually, there is a "Gold" version, or something like that, so to speak, its the "Special Package", but its JP only (Its kinda like a L.E.). &gt;_&gt;

(Which pretty much has the game itself, a whole dvd of JP speaking cutscenes of the entire game, and a DLC code for all of the DLC content, which is only redeemable until the end of the year.)

But yeah, it would be nice if there was a US/EU complete edition of RE6, but chances for that are real slim if that ever comes out.

I got that PS3 special edition. I'll still say it's worth every penny I spent but Capcom can still do a bit better................

bread's done
Back