Target Halifax Nova Scotia

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!
Has anyone been to the new Target in Halifax, Nova Scotia  ?  I was wondering if anyone knows if they price match like walmart and futureshop/Best Buy  or do they pull a EB Games/Gamestop and not Price Match at all ? 

and another Question  ( i feel like this is a stupid question cause Target just opened up like last week here ) but.  on RFD someone posted that  there's a clearance on certain titles at Target,   one comes to mind being  Ratchet And Clank collection which i had most interest in.  anyone think they would have these games in stock as well ?

They do price match but you need to have a physical copy of the ad. They don't call to see if the item is in stock so that is a plus.

The only thing you can do is call to see if they have the game.

They do price match but you need to have a physical copy of the ad. They don't call to see if the item is in stock so that is a plus.

The only thing you can do is call to see if they have the game.
WOW. really. that's awesome. well i hope Printed stuff or Cell Phone website prices ( stuff not in flyer ) ad's count for them so it's not all just paper stuff. do they count clearance prices as PM's as well or do they follow everyones rule of not PM'ing Clearance items ?

I went to the Mic Mac Mall Target for the first time today. I was hoping to find the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for $11.99 that I saw being discussed in the redflagdeals thread, but I didn't see it.

There were a few clearance tagged games, but nothing I would consider a great value. Black ops II for the Wii U was $29.99, FIFA 13 for the Vita was $11.99, and the Family Guy Multiverse game was $11.99. I can't remember if I saw Metal Gear Solid Rising, Walking Dead or any of the other titles mentioned in the thread, as I wasn't actively looking for them. I also didn't notice any PS Vita bundles on clearance. Apparently the Black ops vita bundle is $139.99 if you can find it.

I went to the Mic Mac Mall Target for the first time today. I was hoping to find the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for $11.99 that I saw being discussed in the redflagdeals thread, but I didn't see it.

There were a few clearance tagged games, but nothing I would consider a great value. Black ops II for the Wii U was $29.99, FIFA 13 for the Vita was $11.99, and the Family Guy Multiverse game was $11.99. I can't remember if I saw Metal Gear Solid Rising, Walking Dead or any of the other titles mentioned in the thread, as I wasn't actively looking for them. I also didn't notice any PS Vita bundles on clearance. Apparently the Black ops vita bundle is $139.99 if you can find it.
Ah. interesting. well Mic Mac Mall is too far for me. the only one i can go to close too me is Bayers Lake. i talked too a family member today and told me they went on Saturday of the first week they opened up and abit of there shelves were empty. too be that screams bad Grand Opening. but looks like for here on out i'll have to try to stop inside when i am in Bayers Lake for Clearance items and prices and such to update here ONLY cause Target's website isn't that good on that info at all.

bread's done
Back