Best deal on Xbox Live gold?

A good place to find out the best deals on gold is to follow @majornelson on Twitter. He always tweets out when there's some form of sale somewhere.

Anyone know of any too? I couldve sworn i had much longer cuz i had 2 years before, but I guess its BEEn 2 years. lol Mine expires on the 18th and I've yet to pay more than $50 for Xbox live, and I've had it since 4 months after it came out in the old Xbox days. 11 years or so. So anything $50 or less anywhere, let me know!

That's for paying by V.Me and the code will be emailed later, so I don't like that.

That's for paying by V.Me and the code will be emailed later, so I don't like that.
Its definitely not the greatest

but 48$ for a 1 year sub is "ok" in alone by itself

48$ + a 25$ gift card not too shabby

Especially since overstock does sell video games

(says the giftcard should be emailed within a week, and its overstock, not some shady random website)

Last edited by a moderator:
$48 for a year is good enough for me. I dunno what all that v.me stuff is but $48 is my price range and people PMed me about it for that same price so I am in. Thanks!

Nevermind. amazon has it for $49 and no tax still in my state for Amazon. my XBL expires in 8 days for me but with amazon prime itll come to my house in 2 days (since the online code is still $60), so I remain having Xbox live for over 10 years and not once running out of time lol I've never paid more than $50 for XBL and I don't ever plan on it.

I finally just bit on Live to get the free game deal (I even missed out on the Deal of the Week last week, but I would have only bought a game I'd end up hating) for 48 at Bestbuy no tax....mind you, you have to pricematch Rakuten.com.

I bit on the dashboard sale, and wish I had not, its been forever since I have been on live, that service took the hugest shit dive I have ever seen! oh well $40 gone.

Cant say im excited to use the service, just tonight-after going gold I noticed my friend list had missing people, gta online is underwhelming, not that fun in my opinion. And I think GTA is still having issues, as I spent half my time trying to join a friends game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really hope they have the 3month'ers for $10 at wally like they did last year. I'm currently running off the 3+1month GOW Cards they had a deal on at BestBuy, going to be looking soon here myself. I can't believe the differential between PSN for 1year vs Gold for 3month on the GS Black Friday Leak :(

bread's done
Back