Best Buy 48-Hour Sale! $19.99 Each /Forza Motorsport 4, Grand Theft Auto IV:Complete Edition,Need for Speed: Most Wanted,Tiger Woods PGA TOUR13 & MORE

I remember the good ol' days where Best Buy sales were something that would sell out in minutes...most of this stuff just seems to be at normal price

Woke up at 4am with explosive diarrhea and decided to check this sale out. Seemed cool then but now that I'm awake.. its not. It's just not.. I can wait.. for November. Please Jesus help me survive gaming deal withdrawal symptoms for another few weeks..

Woke up at 4am with explosive diarrhea and decided to check this sale out. Seemed cool then but now that I'm awake.. its not. It's just not.. I can wait.. for November. Please Jesus help me survive gaming deal withdrawal symptoms for another few weeks..
What the fuck.

Is this the NFS that is part of the GS Trade 2 for 9.99 promo?
It's been very YMMV. Plus not sure if the trade 2 is active anymore since it's no longer promoted on their website.

Can't help but think stores are trying to sell as much as they can at these "higher" prices before the inevitable Black Friday and xmas price drops...

Last edited by a moderator:
that promo ended yesterday.
On the site it did, but there are lists in store that have said until october something. So it may or may not be, but as regards to the need for speed, no, it is not the correct one, the correct one is the 2008 "Most Wanted". That list in store however had it listed as "Need for speed Most Wanted (2012)" which was a misprint. The system would not recognize it as part of the trade for 2, and would have to get the TiV manually adjusted if you managed to convince them.

What the fuck.
The explosive diarrhea was a key event in that story. That runny disaster of his caused him to wake up in a state of confusion. At that very point in time, this particular deal seemed like a steal! Now that he's fully awake (and assuming his liquid dooks have ceased), he has realized this deal was not as good as he initially thought.

He's also waiting for November and asking Heyzoos to spare him during this gaming drought he expects to go through.

... or something like that.

I remember seeing forza 4 goty for $20 several months ago at target. Its best to wait till BF.

I guess I don't really get why Resistance Vita and Smart As are still regularly $30.  If they were both MSRP at $20 and on sale for $10 I'd grab them both.  But for now I can wait.

I'm gonna grab GTA IV just for the heck of it. It'll go next to my GTA V and probably won't be played, but nice to have both.

There's a GOTY Edition for Forza 4? :)
I was surprised about that, too, but I Googled it and apparently there was - or it was an elaborate hoax. I didn't spend much time on it. Left wondering what happened to it, since it seems like usually when there is a GOTY version of a game, that version tends to be the one that is most readily available as time goes on.

There's a GOTY Edition for Forza 4? :)
I was surprised to read this as well. Apparently it contains an extra 21 cars from previous download packs. It's not as comprehensive as Forza 3 Ultimate which contained all of the game's previous DLC and some exclusive cars to boot.

For those who want EVERY car in Forza 4, you might wait until it hits $10 and then splurge for the Season Pass, which includes something like 6 months of car packs, and then get the Porsche Pack as well. Man, I love Forza, but it has kinda turned into a DLC machine...

Yeah, just picked up my Forza 4 from BBY and it's the Racing GOTY Edition.

EDIT- Looks like it has the LE content as you get the Top Gear stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I might have to go to Amazon since I'm having that glitch where you can't purchase using solely GCs. Although I don't have credit at Amazon...
I wasn't aware of this glitch until I ran into it today. Had to call CS to get the order through.

Next time I'll try the mobile site out. Thanks for the tip, Prinny.

bread's done
Back