* * * * - 6 votes

Zelda The Wind Waker HD GameStop Exclusive LE, Back In Stock

#61 ps2emotions   8 bit heaven CAGiversary!   945 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

ps2emotions

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

Thanks OP. I just placed an order. I had not even heard of this and simply could not pass up preordering it. Hard to go wrong on zelda stuff and this is really cool looking box and figure.

Mattblazing78.png?5614

#62 booni3  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

Tried to get this about twice while logged in and kept getting the financial institution blurb. Logged out and tried twice and got the sorry, there was an error blurb. Pretty sure my tries are exhausted, so I'll probably miss this. ;_; 

Like New PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle w/ 16GB Memory Card, Charger, Box, Travel Pouch and Mortal Kombat - $250 (obo) shipped.SOLD!

Like New 3DS Bundle/ 4GB Memory Card, Charger, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Monster 4X4 - $160 obo SOLD! 

#63 Shinypsptitans   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   116 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Shinypsptitans

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

Tried to get this about twice while logged in and kept getting the financial institution blurb. Logged out and tried twice and got the sorry, there was an error blurb. Pretty sure my tries are exhausted, so I'll probably miss this. ;_; 

I got it aswell....weird

#64 LegacyGamer   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   78 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

LegacyGamer

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

People are selling the code to have the physical copy, which is worth more than the code, and the figure, which is special.

If only I could wait.

Already downloaded

#65 CGlade   Game On! CAGiversary!   290 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

Got one.  WOOT

#66 Artrigis   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   666 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

Is this one per credit card? address? gamestop account? Would love to get a few of these me and my family are big zelda fans and cant reach my brothers right now on the phone, dont want them to miss out on a copy.

#67 jrr6415sun   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2608 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

jrr6415sun

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

Sigh, still banned from ordering online!

me too :(

#68 sgaldis   1d64F CAGiversary!   2378 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

Thank god I saw this, and thank god I'm not banned.  In for one!  Just happened to come home from work a little early, at the right time, apparently...

#69 The Holy Pretzle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1729 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

The Holy Pretzle

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

Thank you so much op!!

#70 mask-air-raid   Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda Banned   5809 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

mask-air-raid

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

Is this one per credit card? address? gamestop account? Would love to get a few of these me and my family are big zelda fans and cant reach my brothers right now on the phone, dont want them to miss out on a copy.

Account. Maybe address since I think you can order without an account.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask
GiftHulk invite code:RD172480
ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444
Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!
Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#71 Jardarpp  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

I'm spoiled by usually getting items tax free, but I've been such a big Zelda fan over the years that I couldn't pass this up(especially for only $4.12 more). I almost pulled the trigger on the first wave, but didn't. Knowing they sold out the first time helped my decision just now I guess. Ha!

Jardarpp.png

#72 Chrono Gear   For the Horde! CAGiversary!   4666 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Chrono Gear

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:41 PM

Have one preordered in store but somehow tempted to buy another one. I think I'll just waffle until its sold out again so I can be sad.

#73 STEVE05   The Darkest Timeline CAGiversary!   1110 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

I don't order from Gamestop often, isn't there a code for free shipping? I tried SAVER and it didn't work...

Chicago Blackhawks: 2015 Stanley Cup Champions!

My Tradelist

#74 mask-air-raid   Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda Banned   5809 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

mask-air-raid

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

Can you see "Coupon code: SAVER" or something like that in your cart page? It should have a red x on it and it should be on the bottom left side.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask
GiftHulk invite code:RD172480
ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444
Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!
Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#75 STEVE05   The Darkest Timeline CAGiversary!   1110 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

Never mind, that was weird. I went back to my cart, tried the code again - it said it was invalid but when I got to the shipping page of the checkout it was Free Shipping.

Odd.

Chicago Blackhawks: 2015 Stanley Cup Champions!

My Tradelist

#76 Jardarpp  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:50 PM

I don't order from Gamestop often, isn't there a code for free shipping? I tried SAVER and it didn't work...

Continue the checkout process without entering the "SAVER" code and you will get the "value" option when selecting shipping. that shipping option should be free. That's what I did and it worked. The "SAVER" code was not working for me as well. 

Jardarpp.png

#77 Jardarpp  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

Never mind, that was weird. I went back to my cart, tried the code again - it said it was invalid but when I got to the shipping page of the checkout it was Free Shipping.

Odd.

Glad you got it working. Enjoy!

Jardarpp.png

#78 Shinypsptitans   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   116 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Shinypsptitans

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

Tried to get another one to keep sealed...getting the

There was an error processing your order. We apologize for the inconvenience; please check back later.

Message -_-

#79 alljoy214  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

Nintendo is pulling the Luigi's Mansion on everyone, hah.

#80 Reraise   No Sale, No Buy! CAGiversary!   495 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

Broke my gamestop embargo twice this year. GTA V super BS edition and now this :P

#81 evanwink   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   196 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

Ugh, not sure what to do. I had a pre-order in a long time ago. Forgot about SAVER and now have a gift card I want to use. Called a few days ago to apply the GC to my order, guy said he did it, but my order didn't change and still shows full amount on GC. So I tried another order that didn't work because of 1 only limit. Was going to cancel and order, but then SAVER wouldn't work anymore. Logged out and ordered as guest and SAVER worked. So now I have two orders with the same address, and it won't let me cancel my first one. 

Wonder if I should call to cancel the first one or just see if they send me two.

#82 thehoweller   IllegalCouponPrinter CAGiversary!   1267 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

thehoweller

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

Nabbed one, though I find the figure ridiculous in appearance.

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#83 donut   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3918 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

Ugh, not sure what to do. I had a pre-order in a long time ago. Forgot about SAVER and now have a gift card I want to use. Called a few days ago to apply the GC to my order, guy said he did it, but my order didn't change and still shows full amount on GC. So I tried another order that didn't work because of 1 only limit. Was going to cancel and order, but then SAVER wouldn't work anymore. Logged out and ordered as guest and SAVER worked. So now I have two orders with the same address, and it won't let me cancel my first one. 

Wonder if I should call to cancel the first one or just see if they send me two.

whatever you do, do not wait as someone saw this and posted it on SD ....

thanks op, missed on round one...

"I'd bet ya dollars to donuts ..."

#84 SpidrMnky   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1538 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

It shows SAVER is valid for me, but still charging me $3.50?

Edit: After removing both the code and game and re-adding both about 10 times, I was able to get it to work finally. No idea what the problem was. 

:hot: Earn free Gift Cards! PM if you have questions. :hot: 

#85 Hemi   One with the never-ending backlog. CAGiversary!   2945 Posts   Joined 2.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

WHEW, got one in, also fyi people trying to apply gift cards to old orders, it says "An order may not be modified once it has been placed" I assume this means billing info as well.
Edit: Sweet holy triforce, just saw how much people were listing/selling these for on "That site we all know about that is the rival of ebay." If anyone is on the edge, get it, looks like this is the last chance to pay a reasonable amount for it.

#86 Reraise   No Sale, No Buy! CAGiversary!   495 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

WHEW, got one in, also fyi people trying to apply gift cards to old orders, it says "An order may not be modified once it has been placed" I assume this means billing info as well.

Also if you force a gift card over the phone then they cancel the order for whatever reason, your GC is drained and have to spend time trying to get it fixed. 

Number 1 problem with GS online when i worked for the company. Trying to find lost credit from online cancels.

#87 uiengineer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   573 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

uiengineer

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

i hope that moron that ordered 40 of these feels even more like an idiot.

#88 B:L   twitch.tv/BLbeel CAGiversary!   1667 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

Thanks for the heads up, beatngurnuts!

#89 Hemi   One with the never-ending backlog. CAGiversary!   2945 Posts   Joined 2.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

i hope that moron that ordered 40 of these feels even more like an idiot.

I doubt he will... considering this is a small restock, retailer exclusive, has the "zelda" fanaticism associated with it, is actually limited, and not to mention CHECK WHAT THESE HAVE (pre)SOLD for ALREADY!...

#90 boogie4114   Enthusiastic Gamer!! CAGiversary!   1643 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

How about ordering it as a guest with you GC in case they won't let you place an order on your account again and return the 1st order you made with that receipt to the store to get the money back to your card. You'll just have to eat the shipping cost because I don't think they refund shipping costs in-store.