Pre-Orders At Gamestop - Limit One Per Person? Anyway around it?

B_Cheap

CAGiversary!
So lets say that gamestop has a preorder for a system or a game and it says that you can only pre-order one online. If I went into a store to preorder the same game or system could I preorder another one? Basically is the online system and in-store system different? I was pre-ordering a Nintendo 3DS console before and it was one per person online. I made another order (online) and they cancelled it. I want to be able to get one for me and a sibling of mine. And what if I went to multiple gamestops to place two preorders would that conflict with the online order and/or the other pre-order that I would have placed at another local gamestop?

You guys are much more knowledgable than me on this, so I figured I would ask. Bless me with your wisdom. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The only things limited to one preorder per person in stores are the XBOne and the PS4. And you can't order those right now anyway. Go in store and order two. The employee will love you for making two orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a few Powerup cards, a paid one I normally use and several free ones with various family members names attached to them to preorder Xbones and PS4.

Other than consoles, I think they will let you preorder the entire supply if you got enough dough,

bread's done
Back