Newegg: Sonic Lost World (WiiU/3DS) $5 off pre-orders

I want to believe in the 3DS version, but recently, 3DS ports have had abysmal framerates and weak graphics.

Too bad this isnt also going to be on Vita. I mean, you made a Wii U version, why not another system thats struggling?

Guess Nintendo had a deal witn sega

Never ordered from newegg. Is there any tax or shipping fees? As a big sonic fan, I've been eyeing this since it was announced. 

Never ordered from newegg. Is there any tax or shipping fees? As a big sonic fan, I've been eyeing this since it was announced.
Free shipping and no taxes in New York. Don't know about other states.
They don't charge until it ships.
I've been waiting for a preorder deal on the Wii U version!

Free standard shipping and for example I got GTA V on Thursday the same week it released on a Tuesday. Tax depends on your state I'm in Texas no tax but I seem to remember people from California saying they have to pay tax.

It'd be nice if Amazon matched this since I have it preordered and paid for in store credit already for my son's birthday. Regardless, thanks for the heads up OP.

It'd be nice if Amazon matched this since I have it preordered and paid for in store credit already for my son's birthday. Regardless, thanks for the heads up OP.
Not sure which version you have pre ordered, but if it's for the Wii U, there's other games you could use the credit for: Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, Wonderful 101, Zelda Windwaker HD, Mario 3D World or DKC Tropical Freeze. If it's the 3DS version, you could always use the credit toward Pokémon X/Y or Zelda Link Between Worlds. Just a suggestion.

I want to believe in the 3DS version, but recently, 3DS ports have had abysmal framerates and weak graphics.

Too bad this isnt also going to be on Vita. I mean, you made a Wii U version, why not another system thats struggling?

Guess Nintendo had a deal witn sega
This is actually exactly what happened. Sega has a deal with nintendo to have sonic in 3 nintendo exclusive games. Sonic lost worlds, sonic and mario 2014 olympics and a 3rd game (most likely the next super smash brothers game).

Wii U is struggling, but 3DS is doing great so Sega will still make money.

bread's done
Back