BACK IN STOCK: PS3 250gb. Super slim with move and nba 2k14. $239. Free ship Buy.com on eBay

Thinking about picking this up and flipping NBA 2k14 on Amazon for 30 bucks and maybe flipping the move bundle for another 20. Worth it?

Thinking about picking this up and flipping NBA 2k14 on Amazon for 30 bucks and maybe flipping the move bundle for another 20. Worth it?
You could definitely get more than 30 for NBA since it launches on Tuesday, and you'll probably get this the first week of release. I'd say ~$40 at BB or ~$50 online

Does this bundle even exist? I thought it was the regular slim, not the super slim. It seems odd for them to come out with this bundle with 2 old games like Eyepet and Sports Champions, especially because Sports Champions 2 is out.

Does this bundle even exist? I thought it was the regular slim, not the super slim. It seems odd for them to come out with this bundle with 2 old games like Eyepet and Sports Champions, especially because Sports Champions 2 is out.
Its the champion sports bundle, NBA 2k14 is a seperate release and so is the eyepet

Edit:

Friend agreed to buy 2k14 off of me, and I'll probably flip the move bundle down the line but I ordered it. Came to about $260 with CA sales tax.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is a really great. At least for me cause I do want the move and I'm in the market for a PS3. Hopefully it's still on sale when I get paid.

bread's done
Back